Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | howd you join fr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Some friends from a Pokemon site were talking about FR and it sounded pretty fun. So I waited until the sign up window (Which I think was the last one??) and here I am. It's nice here so I've stayed ever since :D
Some friends from a Pokemon site were talking about FR and it sounded pretty fun. So I waited until the sign up window (Which I think was the last one??) and here I am. It's nice here so I've stayed ever since :D
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

I'm in this Discord server and they had a channel dedicated to discussing Flight Rising and I was like "yo that's dragons where can I get a dragons" and they led me here
I'm in this Discord server and they had a channel dedicated to discussing Flight Rising and I was like "yo that's dragons where can I get a dragons" and they led me here
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
An artist I'd chat with on deviantart mentioned it. Though registration was closed at the time and didn't open until April 2014.
An artist I'd chat with on deviantart mentioned it. Though registration was closed at the time and didn't open until April 2014.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I joined FR because of Undel's art books! I found their deviantart page and learned about it from there. I'd missed the most recent welcome window and that made me sad at the time, lol.
I joined FR because of Undel's art books! I found their deviantart page and learned about it from there. I'd missed the most recent welcome window and that made me sad at the time, lol.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
a friend of mine my freshman year of college said something like 'i have 386 squirrel skulls that's so many' and then she had to explain fr to everyone and a bunch of us joined the next registration window . i think im the only active person out of all of us tho
a friend of mine my freshman year of college said something like 'i have 386 squirrel skulls that's so many' and then she had to explain fr to everyone and a bunch of us joined the next registration window . i think im the only active person out of all of us tho
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
I don't remember who mentioned it... I'm pretty sure it was on Tumblr lmao, but this was way back when they only opened sign ups for like.... 24 hours. I found out about it RIGHT after a sign up window had closed. I was super sad, but they held them fairly often, like once a month, so I waited............. funny thing is they proceeded to take a 6 month hiatus from opening sign ups. As soon as sign ups were open, I yelled at my friends to join.

I'm so glad I joined, though. On one hand I kind of miss the days of sign up windows. Flights used to prepare for all the newbies and everything would be ready to welcome them in and assign them mentors. On the other hand, newbies nowadays are so lucky they didn't have to wait 6 months just to get an account lmao
I don't remember who mentioned it... I'm pretty sure it was on Tumblr lmao, but this was way back when they only opened sign ups for like.... 24 hours. I found out about it RIGHT after a sign up window had closed. I was super sad, but they held them fairly often, like once a month, so I waited............. funny thing is they proceeded to take a 6 month hiatus from opening sign ups. As soon as sign ups were open, I yelled at my friends to join.

I'm so glad I joined, though. On one hand I kind of miss the days of sign up windows. Flights used to prepare for all the newbies and everything would be ready to welcome them in and assign them mentors. On the other hand, newbies nowadays are so lucky they didn't have to wait 6 months just to get an account lmao
WlKH4v2.png
I genuinely don't remember, and I wasn't even here since the beginning of the site. One day I woke up and I was in dragon hell, though it's the happiest hell I've ever been in. I haven't really missed a single day of logging in for three years.

I stayed because I love the opportunities to be creative and make characters and stories out of my dragons. Sornieth is an interesting world and keeps me here on its own, but having met some forever friends through the site really solidifies my staying here.
I genuinely don't remember, and I wasn't even here since the beginning of the site. One day I woke up and I was in dragon hell, though it's the happiest hell I've ever been in. I haven't really missed a single day of logging in for three years.

I stayed because I love the opportunities to be creative and make characters and stories out of my dragons. Sornieth is an interesting world and keeps me here on its own, but having met some forever friends through the site really solidifies my staying here.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
I saw a couple of these dragons circling around online which got me interested in the game due to the beautiful graphics. The first exposure to the game was a plaguebringer fanart. So I signed up.
I saw a couple of these dragons circling around online which got me interested in the game due to the beautiful graphics. The first exposure to the game was a plaguebringer fanart. So I signed up.
I'm pretty sure I found FR via the Kickstarter but I never backed. (ack)
And then I checked in on it after few years later and voilà, I'm here.
I'm pretty sure I found FR via the Kickstarter but I never backed. (ack)
And then I checked in on it after few years later and voilà, I'm here.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
An artist I really like uploaded art of their oc as a dragon in the game (I believe, can't remember too well) and in the description they mentioned a game called Flight Rising. I was interested in joining since it's about dragons but I forgot about it for a couple of years. Later I was trying to think of new games I could play since I was bored of the same ones, and I remembered learning about Flight Rising! Joined a little bit ago (like May last year I think) and I really like it! I've never played a game similar to Flight Rising or any of the other pet type games so its pretty interesting
An artist I really like uploaded art of their oc as a dragon in the game (I believe, can't remember too well) and in the description they mentioned a game called Flight Rising. I was interested in joining since it's about dragons but I forgot about it for a couple of years. Later I was trying to think of new games I could play since I was bored of the same ones, and I remembered learning about Flight Rising! Joined a little bit ago (like May last year I think) and I really like it! I've never played a game similar to Flight Rising or any of the other pet type games so its pretty interesting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9