Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wandering Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Finnley breed her to him if time permits? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3959958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39600/3959958_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Finnley breed her to him if time permits?

3959958_350.png
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@Cmf25 No problem. Go ahead.
@Cmf25 No problem. Go ahead.
@Brain4puzzles, I have sent you the crossroads for the big guy. :) Also please collect the mouse from your messages.
@Brain4puzzles, I have sent you the crossroads for the big guy. :) Also please collect the mouse from your messages.
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@Fernpaw
Mouse collected, and origin explained. Come take a peek!
Next person will have to name him, though. (or is a her?)
@Fernpaw
Mouse collected, and origin explained. Come take a peek!
Next person will have to name him, though. (or is a her?)
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@Cmf25 Hey, I realized that Aelerin didn't have a proper log when I sent her off! Could you please replace her current info with this? Thanks. [code][b][center]Used for the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1096186&page=1]Wandering Dragons[/url] project Property of Finnley Aelerin first arrived in the Nature lands after a long journey from the other end of the world. Although she view the Finnley Clan and the Dryads Rest as her permanent home, she is a restless soul who seek fun and interesting adventures, wishing to soak up every bit of knowledge as she can. She is very curious, and although books bore her endlessly she enjoy philosophical discussions with like-minded souls. She is polite and kind-hearted (if a little wary and alert to sounds) and likes to keep an open mind for learning. Rules: Please do not scatterscroll, breed change to a plentiful, or remove her tertiary gene. Feel free to change genes, re-name her, breed her, whatever else you feel like doing. Items: [LIST] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/center][/b] [b]Beginnings[/b] Dawn was approaching fast, and Aelerin watched as the sunrays crept up over the horizon and bathed the misty woods in a warm golden glow. The cool of the night dispelled and warmed up as the light fell on her colorful fur. She had perched herself upon the sturdy outer branches of the Inn, a massive tree on a hill that dwarfed the other trees within the Dryads Rest. Sparrowmice chirped softly here and there in the canopy, but little else stirred or moved, and Aelerin was just as quiet. [b]So. Today is the day.[/b] said a warm voice behind her, and the skydancer turned around. A green-eyed, white-and-navy Pearlcatcher smiled warmly back at her from within the mottled shadows of the canopy, carrying a bag of supplies. Aelerin smiled back. [b]I didn't hear you coming.[/b] she admitted to the elderly newcomer. [b]Good. That means I still have my tricks of the trade.[/b] the PC said and joined the skydancer out in the sunlight. She sat down next to her and they were quiet for a moment, looking out over the dwrindling forests of the Labyrinth. The pearlcatcher spoke first. [b]So you're heading back to the ice lands, huh.[/b] [b]For starters, yes.[/b] Aelerin replied, her eyes glittering with re-newed excitement. [b]And then on from there... but it is going to be great to return back home. Tropical warmth is nice, but... I have missed the cold.[/b] The pearlcatcher smiled and handed her the canvas bag. [b]You will always have a place to return to here, you know that? Don't delay now. The sun's up, you have a long trip ahead of you.[/b] [b]Thank you, Abigail.[/b] Aelerin grinned back. She looked out over the silent woods. This was it - she would be traveling again. As much as she loved the Dryads Rest and all its misfits and wonderful oddballs, she had to set out. With a last smile at the elderly PC, she swung the bag over her shoulder and leaped from the branches. Her wings caught the wind, and she headed south to whatever would await her in the ice fields. [/code]
@Cmf25 Hey, I realized that Aelerin didn't have a proper log when I sent her off! Could you please replace her current info with this? Thanks.
Code:
[b][center]Used for the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1096186&page=1]Wandering Dragons[/url] project Property of Finnley Aelerin first arrived in the Nature lands after a long journey from the other end of the world. Although she view the Finnley Clan and the Dryads Rest as her permanent home, she is a restless soul who seek fun and interesting adventures, wishing to soak up every bit of knowledge as she can. She is very curious, and although books bore her endlessly she enjoy philosophical discussions with like-minded souls. She is polite and kind-hearted (if a little wary and alert to sounds) and likes to keep an open mind for learning. Rules: Please do not scatterscroll, breed change to a plentiful, or remove her tertiary gene. Feel free to change genes, re-name her, breed her, whatever else you feel like doing. Items: [LIST] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/center][/b] [b]Beginnings[/b] Dawn was approaching fast, and Aelerin watched as the sunrays crept up over the horizon and bathed the misty woods in a warm golden glow. The cool of the night dispelled and warmed up as the light fell on her colorful fur. She had perched herself upon the sturdy outer branches of the Inn, a massive tree on a hill that dwarfed the other trees within the Dryads Rest. Sparrowmice chirped softly here and there in the canopy, but little else stirred or moved, and Aelerin was just as quiet. [b]So. Today is the day.[/b] said a warm voice behind her, and the skydancer turned around. A green-eyed, white-and-navy Pearlcatcher smiled warmly back at her from within the mottled shadows of the canopy, carrying a bag of supplies. Aelerin smiled back. [b]I didn't hear you coming.[/b] she admitted to the elderly newcomer. [b]Good. That means I still have my tricks of the trade.[/b] the PC said and joined the skydancer out in the sunlight. She sat down next to her and they were quiet for a moment, looking out over the dwrindling forests of the Labyrinth. The pearlcatcher spoke first. [b]So you're heading back to the ice lands, huh.[/b] [b]For starters, yes.[/b] Aelerin replied, her eyes glittering with re-newed excitement. [b]And then on from there... but it is going to be great to return back home. Tropical warmth is nice, but... I have missed the cold.[/b] The pearlcatcher smiled and handed her the canvas bag. [b]You will always have a place to return to here, you know that? Don't delay now. The sun's up, you have a long trip ahead of you.[/b] [b]Thank you, Abigail.[/b] Aelerin grinned back. She looked out over the silent woods. This was it - she would be traveling again. As much as she loved the Dryads Rest and all its misfits and wonderful oddballs, she had to set out. With a last smile at the elderly PC, she swung the bag over her shoulder and leaped from the branches. Her wings caught the wind, and she headed south to whatever would await her in the ice fields.
@Braind4puzzles, I don't have a preference, it's whatever people choose. :)
@Braind4puzzles, I don't have a preference, it's whatever people choose. :)
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
Aww, this is going again and I missed it? Well, someone poke me next time!
Aww, this is going again and I missed it? Well, someone poke me next time!
b9aWflB.png
:: Neon Wing Breeder ::
@Finnley
@CMF25
@fernpaw
@Brain4puzzles
@Beenut

Hi guys just wanted to check in on our wanderers...How is it going? Are the dragons having fun?..don't forget to ask before you do things your not sure about to the dragon trainer of the dragon..also, make sure your note in the bio any items you are giving the dragon, and most of all be creative and have fun....
@Finnley
@CMF25
@fernpaw
@Brain4puzzles
@Beenut

Hi guys just wanted to check in on our wanderers...How is it going? Are the dragons having fun?..don't forget to ask before you do things your not sure about to the dragon trainer of the dragon..also, make sure your note in the bio any items you are giving the dragon, and most of all be creative and have fun....
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
@ObsidianDragon Sure thing got you on the ping list.. :p
@ObsidianDragon Sure thing got you on the ping list.. :p

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
@RisingSparrow

Its up and running....@botanyblack sad you guys were having trouble with losing bio's...i am not sure how to set up a google doc for it like you did...if you have a moment i could you a little help..if this has been a real problem maybe i should look into setting it up with your help as well... thank you..
@RisingSparrow

Its up and running....@botanyblack sad you guys were having trouble with losing bio's...i am not sure how to set up a google doc for it like you did...if you have a moment i could you a little help..if this has been a real problem maybe i should look into setting it up with your help as well... thank you..

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8