Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wandering Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've decided to do this because it sounds like so much fun

This is a journey for Six Dragons to have the opportunity to travel the lands and bring back stories and adventures they experienced to share with not only you the trainer but the other dragons in the lair also. Let's face it not all dragons are meant to just stay in the boundaries of their own element or lair..some are meant for bigger and better things, adventures like they have never known..and that is why the "Wandering Dragon travel agency has been opened".

So, basically, the premise of this is, you choose a dragon to send wandering, give it a bio describing what kind of character it is, and then send it off to another user in this group. Someone else from this group will send a dragon to you, and you MUST write about what this dragon does while it's visiting you. This can include interacting with the other dragons in your lair.

In other versions, there was also a rule that you HAD to change something about the dragon while it was with you, but most people just added junk apparel until all the slots were full and it was just a giant mess trying to sort out what belonged to what dragon, so I'm going to go ahead and say that changing something about the dragon and adding apparel are allowed but not necessarily mandatory, this will also keep people who can't afford genes and the like from just dumping apparel as they pass dragons.

That being said, breed changing, scatter scrolling, adding genes, breeding with other dragons, and name changing will be allowed, so make sure you send out a dragon that you're okay with being altered as such!
I've decided to do this because it sounds like so much fun

This is a journey for Six Dragons to have the opportunity to travel the lands and bring back stories and adventures they experienced to share with not only you the trainer but the other dragons in the lair also. Let's face it not all dragons are meant to just stay in the boundaries of their own element or lair..some are meant for bigger and better things, adventures like they have never known..and that is why the "Wandering Dragon travel agency has been opened".

So, basically, the premise of this is, you choose a dragon to send wandering, give it a bio describing what kind of character it is, and then send it off to another user in this group. Someone else from this group will send a dragon to you, and you MUST write about what this dragon does while it's visiting you. This can include interacting with the other dragons in your lair.

In other versions, there was also a rule that you HAD to change something about the dragon while it was with you, but most people just added junk apparel until all the slots were full and it was just a giant mess trying to sort out what belonged to what dragon, so I'm going to go ahead and say that changing something about the dragon and adding apparel are allowed but not necessarily mandatory, this will also keep people who can't afford genes and the like from just dumping apparel as they pass dragons.

That being said, breed changing, scatter scrolling, adding genes, breeding with other dragons, and name changing will be allowed, so make sure you send out a dragon that you're okay with being altered as such!
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
~~~~~~RULES~~~~~

Wandering Dragons Rules

1. Do not exalt, starve, sell, or otherwise neglect or purge another player’s dragon!
2. Keeping another player’s dragon for yourself/Refusing to pass along a dragon is NOT ALLOWED and grounds for removal from the game!
3. IF you do not make changes to genes, colors, name, etc..then you must give the dragon at-least one item to take with them when leaving your lair, Junk items are not allowed, it has to be something that you would want to receive for your dragon. Keep track of any items, treasure, or gems passed to you! They must be passed along with your dragon at the end of round! Keeping items/treasure/gems that another user sent you for the game is not allowed! I suggest you put a log titled items in the beginning the dragons Bio so as it receives items on its Journey it can be logged there.
4. While breed changing is allowed, please do not change a dragon into a dragon of a lower rarity level!
5. While adding genes is allowed, please do not remove a gene without adding one! Please wait to add the gene until the day the dragons are swapping to ensure the person did not drop out. If you choose to gene the dragon before this then it was your decision, and your responsibility. IF you gene someones dragon and they drop out without participating in the round they are agreeing by starting the game they will make reasonable payments for the lowest amount listed in the AH to repay you for the gene.
6. While scatterscrolling is allowed, please check with the original owner before scattering!
7. Since this is basically a role-play it should go without saying that god-modding and power-playing are not allowed. Please try to keep with the dragon’s character as much as possible!
8.Coliseum battles are allowed!
9.If you decide to breed a Wandering Dragon with one of your dragons, standard split-nest practices are a rule. (IE, split the hatchlings between both players or split the money gained from selling the hatchlings between both players). In any case, please message the original owner before proceeding with anything!
10. You should only send out a dragon that you are okay with being physically changed. HOWEVER, if there are one or two attributes that you would not like changed, please state it in the beginning of the dragon’s bio!
11. You are not, under any circumstance, allowed to delete any other player’s writings in the dragon’s bio! I understand there are sometimes browser crashes and the like, so please take care to ensure your dragon does not return to the original owner story-less!
12. Private role-playing with another player is allowed, however, please try to keep the Wandering Dragons stories public.
13. Please follow Flight Rising’s TOS when it comes to character interaction. I don’t want to see cursing or any otherwise kid-unfriendly things happening in these bios. Keep your violence PG-13 at the worst!
14. The ping lists are for the mod(s) only! Do not use my ping lists to draw players to sales threads, hatchery posts, or item sales threads! If you use my ping lists to harass other players you will be asked to collect your dragon and removed from the game!
15. I am allowed to refuse entry to any party that I believe will cause problems/has caused problems in the past.
16. If you have a problem with another player, please notify me immediately! I’m here to help and I want this game to be fun for everyone!
17. If at any point you cannot continue participating please message me, It is your responsibility to inform me as quick as possible to ensure you are not having to set payments up to repay a gene, name or breed change. Send me the dragon you are boarding, with the items they have obtained and any items you wish to gift. Unless you gift the dragon you send me you WILL NOT receive any gift for your dragon for that round, you will receive ALL items gifted for the Rounds you participated in.
18.These rules are subject to change, if I decide to change them I will update the thread as needed.

By Sending your dragon to another player in the wandering dragon you are stating you will abide by these rules, including any payment plans for genes that were added in the round you decided to drop out of and not participate in. This includes name, scatterscroll or a breed change that is done to your dragon.
~~~~~~RULES~~~~~

Wandering Dragons Rules

1. Do not exalt, starve, sell, or otherwise neglect or purge another player’s dragon!
2. Keeping another player’s dragon for yourself/Refusing to pass along a dragon is NOT ALLOWED and grounds for removal from the game!
3. IF you do not make changes to genes, colors, name, etc..then you must give the dragon at-least one item to take with them when leaving your lair, Junk items are not allowed, it has to be something that you would want to receive for your dragon. Keep track of any items, treasure, or gems passed to you! They must be passed along with your dragon at the end of round! Keeping items/treasure/gems that another user sent you for the game is not allowed! I suggest you put a log titled items in the beginning the dragons Bio so as it receives items on its Journey it can be logged there.
4. While breed changing is allowed, please do not change a dragon into a dragon of a lower rarity level!
5. While adding genes is allowed, please do not remove a gene without adding one! Please wait to add the gene until the day the dragons are swapping to ensure the person did not drop out. If you choose to gene the dragon before this then it was your decision, and your responsibility. IF you gene someones dragon and they drop out without participating in the round they are agreeing by starting the game they will make reasonable payments for the lowest amount listed in the AH to repay you for the gene.
6. While scatterscrolling is allowed, please check with the original owner before scattering!
7. Since this is basically a role-play it should go without saying that god-modding and power-playing are not allowed. Please try to keep with the dragon’s character as much as possible!
8.Coliseum battles are allowed!
9.If you decide to breed a Wandering Dragon with one of your dragons, standard split-nest practices are a rule. (IE, split the hatchlings between both players or split the money gained from selling the hatchlings between both players). In any case, please message the original owner before proceeding with anything!
10. You should only send out a dragon that you are okay with being physically changed. HOWEVER, if there are one or two attributes that you would not like changed, please state it in the beginning of the dragon’s bio!
11. You are not, under any circumstance, allowed to delete any other player’s writings in the dragon’s bio! I understand there are sometimes browser crashes and the like, so please take care to ensure your dragon does not return to the original owner story-less!
12. Private role-playing with another player is allowed, however, please try to keep the Wandering Dragons stories public.
13. Please follow Flight Rising’s TOS when it comes to character interaction. I don’t want to see cursing or any otherwise kid-unfriendly things happening in these bios. Keep your violence PG-13 at the worst!
14. The ping lists are for the mod(s) only! Do not use my ping lists to draw players to sales threads, hatchery posts, or item sales threads! If you use my ping lists to harass other players you will be asked to collect your dragon and removed from the game!
15. I am allowed to refuse entry to any party that I believe will cause problems/has caused problems in the past.
16. If you have a problem with another player, please notify me immediately! I’m here to help and I want this game to be fun for everyone!
17. If at any point you cannot continue participating please message me, It is your responsibility to inform me as quick as possible to ensure you are not having to set payments up to repay a gene, name or breed change. Send me the dragon you are boarding, with the items they have obtained and any items you wish to gift. Unless you gift the dragon you send me you WILL NOT receive any gift for your dragon for that round, you will receive ALL items gifted for the Rounds you participated in.
18.These rules are subject to change, if I decide to change them I will update the thread as needed.

By Sending your dragon to another player in the wandering dragon you are stating you will abide by these rules, including any payment plans for genes that were added in the round you decided to drop out of and not participate in. This includes name, scatterscroll or a breed change that is done to your dragon.

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
[center][b]~~~~~~Wandering Dragons V3 Master Post~~~~~~[/b][/center] Link to dragon and owner of dragon in[i] italics[/i] and [b]bold[/b]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=26734]LdyPandora [/url] [b]DO NOT name change, ask before breeding, DO Not scatterscroll [/b] Anarchy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=572948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5730/572948_350.png[/img] [/url] CMF25 Frost [b]do not scatterscroll, ask before changing genes[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3151061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31511/3151061_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=37773]Fernpaw[/url] Telanic [b]DO NOT scatter scroll on him or name change, ask before breeding, ask before changing tert gene[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1404026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14041/1404026_350.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=19013]brain4puzzles[/url] Scare [b]Open for anything, please ask before making major changes[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3980722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39808/3980722_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=17882]beenut[/url] [b]DO NOT breed Change, ask before breeding[/b] Marvin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4183792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41838/4183792_350.png[/img] [/url]
~~~~~~Wandering Dragons V3 Master Post~~~~~~

Link to dragon and owner of dragon in italics and bold.

LdyPandora

DO NOT name change, ask before breeding, DO Not scatterscroll

Anarchy

572948_350.png

CMF25
Frost

do not scatterscroll, ask before changing genes

3151061_350.png

Fernpaw
Telanic

DO NOT scatter scroll on him or name change, ask before breeding, ask before changing tert gene

1404026_350.png

brain4puzzles

Scare

Open for anything, please ask before making major changes

3980722_350.png

beenut

DO NOT breed Change, ask before breeding

Marvin

4183792_350.png

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
~~~~Waiting list for next rotation~~~~
  1. @LdyPandora
  2. @ObsidianDragon
  3. @botanyblack
  4. @Nefarian
  5. @Beenut
~~~~Waiting list for next rotation~~~~
  1. @LdyPandora
  2. @ObsidianDragon
  3. @botanyblack
  4. @Nefarian
  5. @Beenut

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
reserved
reserved

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
reserved
reserved

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
@RisingSparrow what do you think? Got a waiting list that may want to participate?
@RisingSparrow what do you think? Got a waiting list that may want to participate?

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
@LdyPandora
Looking good! I'll be hanging around in case you need any help but unless you're a player short or something I might not join in just yet.

And actually, yes, there was one person who missed the starting date, so I'll ping them here!

@Finnley
Pinging you because you expressed interest in my game but I couldn't get you into the rotation. My friend is starting another round that you can join in!
@LdyPandora
Looking good! I'll be hanging around in case you need any help but unless you're a player short or something I might not join in just yet.

And actually, yes, there was one person who missed the starting date, so I'll ping them here!

@Finnley
Pinging you because you expressed interest in my game but I couldn't get you into the rotation. My friend is starting another round that you can join in!
OOf4SrF.gifeZxI4sZ.pngOOf4SrF.gif
@RisingSparrow Yup, I'm definitely still interested. Is there something like a character sheet, or do I just link to the dragon I'd like to send over?
@RisingSparrow Yup, I'm definitely still interested. Is there something like a character sheet, or do I just link to the dragon I'd like to send over?
@Finnley

you just post in here which dragon it is..and make sure you note anything you object to..i.i. breed change, breeding, scatterscroll etcc...

and please ping people we need four more people to play...
@Finnley

you just post in here which dragon it is..and make sure you note anything you object to..i.i. breed change, breeding, scatterscroll etcc...

and please ping people we need four more people to play...

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8