Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Putrefaction @tserin 15.5kg
@Putrefaction @tserin 15.5kg
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
@alixander
It is recurring, sorry for the confusion! Since it's been activated, it will end an hour after the last bid. Otherwise it'd still be allowing auction sniping, just at a later time.
@alixander
It is recurring, sorry for the confusion! Since it's been activated, it will end an hour after the last bid. Otherwise it'd still be allowing auction sniping, just at a later time.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Ah, thanks for the clarification! I appreciate it folks ^°^ best of luck to the bidders!
Ah, thanks for the clarification! I appreciate it folks ^°^ best of luck to the bidders!
@Putrefaction @tserin 16kg
@Putrefaction @tserin 16kg
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
@alixander @Tserin 16.1kg
@alixander @Tserin 16.1kg
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
Alright, that's an hour, so congrats to @Putrefaction for winning with a bid of 16.1kg! ShinyWoobat will be sending you a CR with the dragon when she can. Thank you everyone who bid!
Alright, that's an hour, so congrats to @Putrefaction for winning with a bid of 16.1kg! ShinyWoobat will be sending you a CR with the dragon when she can. Thank you everyone who bid!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin I'm planning to pay it in fully gems so they can even do a PA if that's easier on them! But awesome, looking forwards to it^^
@Tserin I'm planning to pay it in fully gems so they can even do a PA if that's easier on them! But awesome, looking forwards to it^^
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
@Putrefaction I defo prefer pure gems, so you'll be getting a PA your way! Congratulations and thank you!
@Putrefaction I defo prefer pure gems, so you'll be getting a PA your way! Congratulations and thank you!
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7