Thanks again! :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@fluteloops0329 you're on the "everything" and "all eyes" pinglists, so you'll be pinged for literally everything except plague primal ^^
@fluteloops0329 you're on the "everything" and "all eyes" pinglists, so you'll be pinged for literally everything except plague primal ^^
celine%20sig.gif
@peppaganda I'd like to be removed from the pastels pinglist please c:
@peppaganda I'd like to be removed from the pastels pinglist please c:
tumblr_ooe4bhgFak1rn4glto1_r1_500.png
@kallisti removing you!
@kallisti removing you!
celine%20sig.gif
@Peppaganda

Hi there! Just a heads up in case no one else has run into this yet-- I had an issue when I was trying to paste data into the fourth dragon column of the sheet. It said it was a protected field that I could not edit (but I had no problem pasting into the first three columns). I had the same issue with the fifth column. I did not try any of the others. I was signed into Google Sheets, if that changes anything.

Thank you!
@Peppaganda

Hi there! Just a heads up in case no one else has run into this yet-- I had an issue when I was trying to paste data into the fourth dragon column of the sheet. It said it was a protected field that I could not edit (but I had no problem pasting into the first three columns). I had the same issue with the fifth column. I did not try any of the others. I was signed into Google Sheets, if that changes anything.

Thank you!
48mgCfD.png
@Malware Hello, I've had a look and can't seem to find an issue with the permissions and so it should be working. Could you please try again and let me know if there are still issues?
@Malware Hello, I've had a look and can't seem to find an issue with the permissions and so it should be working. Could you please try again and let me know if there are still issues?
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Peppaganda I had the same issue as @/Malware after adding 5 dragons. I just used the pinglist anyway since I mostly wanted primal/general/double. but when I tried to remove my data I couldn't remove some of 'color samples' and getting the 'protected field error' hope I didn't mess up the sheet I swear I didn't do anything weird ^^'
@Peppaganda I had the same issue as @/Malware after adding 5 dragons. I just used the pinglist anyway since I mostly wanted primal/general/double. but when I tried to remove my data I couldn't remove some of 'color samples' and getting the 'protected field error' hope I didn't mess up the sheet I swear I didn't do anything weird ^^'
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing Hello, yes I can see that you cut/pasted some of the data which broke the references. Please do not do this in the future.

You need to remove the data from step 2 not step 3 which is why you will be receiving the protected field notice in those areas.

I will take another look into the protected cell issue for dragons beyond 5
@Helsing Hello, yes I can see that you cut/pasted some of the data which broke the references. Please do not do this in the future.

You need to remove the data from step 2 not step 3 which is why you will be receiving the protected field notice in those areas.

I will take another look into the protected cell issue for dragons beyond 5
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Peppaganda I tried to remove it from step 2 but that didn't work. sorry it wasn't on purpose
@Peppaganda I tried to remove it from step 2 but that didn't work. sorry it wasn't on purpose
CXuWKHk.png
@Peppaganda
Hi, I tried to look around and maybe I'm missing it, but is there a list for everything/mass sales or is everything handled by manually inputting dragons now?
@Peppaganda
Hi, I tried to look around and maybe I'm missing it, but is there a list for everything/mass sales or is everything handled by manually inputting dragons now?
Remi
He/Him
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 244 245