Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
it'd probably be best not to procrastinate, but...
it'd probably be best not to procrastinate, but...
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
I'm legally changing my name to Cassandra. Fiance's orders.
I'm legally changing my name to Cassandra. Fiance's orders.

Arcana: Death
Horoscope: Virgo
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Like fanfiction? Check me out here or here for some work!
Reminder that replies in this thread should comply with Flight Rising's policy about Religion & Politics. Detailed discussion should not take place here.

Stay safe.
Reminder that replies in this thread should comply with Flight Rising's policy about Religion & Politics. Detailed discussion should not take place here.

Stay safe.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
Watch yourselves, yall. I really don't enjoy sending out call-out PMs, asking people to delete or edit their posts.
Watch yourselves, yall. I really don't enjoy sending out call-out PMs, asking people to delete or edit their posts.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
This isn't something I should be numb about. But oh well
This isn't something I should be numb about. But oh well
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
when i walk the little fool bells on my fool hat go jingle jangle
OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="medoh" date="2021-01-06 16:22:35" ] when i walk the little fool bells on my fool hat go jingle jangle [/quote] oh my goodness. I wish I had little bells that went jingle jangle.
medoh wrote on 2021-01-06 16:22:35:

oh my goodness. I wish I had little bells that went jingle jangle.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
anyone else just get the urge to commission for art? but,, you have social anxiety so you're anxious about messaging the artist? oh no :(
anyone else just get the urge to commission for art? but,, you have social anxiety so you're anxious about messaging the artist? oh no :(
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Gotta shower tonight but I really don't want to... have enough spoons to go through with it but don't want to use them... technically have homework to do too but tomorrow's class is asynchronous so it can wait... just wanna sit around and watch YouTube and forget about the religious crisis I had earlier today.
Gotta shower tonight but I really don't want to... have enough spoons to go through with it but don't want to use them... technically have homework to do too but tomorrow's class is asynchronous so it can wait... just wanna sit around and watch YouTube and forget about the religious crisis I had earlier today.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
it's been less than a day and someone has already called me "rhys' pieces" are you kidding me
it's been less than a day and someone has already called me "rhys' pieces" are you kidding me