Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 581 582 583 584 585 ... 653 654
[quote name="Lightningbender" date="2020-12-24 15:32:31" ] [quote name="lazarusdrake" date="2020-12-24 12:12:40" ] I swear, this thread deserves to be pinned. I've been relying on it for every festival basically since the site started, lol. Thanks Maki, and everyone else involved! [/quote] Second! & same! It's also one of the first guides I send to any new player I get to join! [/quote] Agreed!
Lightningbender wrote on 2020-12-24 15:32:31:
lazarusdrake wrote on 2020-12-24 12:12:40:
I swear, this thread deserves to be pinned. I've been relying on it for every festival basically since the site started, lol. Thanks Maki, and everyone else involved!
Second! & same! It's also one of the first guides I send to any new player I get to join!
Agreed!
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
Anyone having particularly good luck with chest drops in a specific venue? I'm in Bamboo Falls, and I'm getting nothing. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Anyone having particularly good luck with chest drops in a specific venue? I'm in Bamboo Falls, and I'm getting nothing. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
I love this guide. Thank you so much!
I love this guide. Thank you so much!
Merry Christmas @DragonGirl1031

I had more chests drop in the Thunderhead Savanna than any other venue - haven't had a chance to battle today but I'll be heading back there when I do ^^
Merry Christmas @DragonGirl1031

I had more chests drop in the Thunderhead Savanna than any other venue - haven't had a chance to battle today but I'll be heading back there when I do ^^
Furry-Paws
Furry-Paws-Button.png
Gap
Info
She/Her
+19hr
Gamer
Youtuber
Familiar Collector
Gap
tDeKDnH.png
Gap
Hot Links
Sales
Wishlist
Familiar Wishlist
HDen List
Gap
Dappervolk
Dappervolk-Button.png
@KiwiLass Thanks! I'll give it a try. ^_^
@KiwiLass Thanks! I'll give it a try. ^_^
[quote name="DragonGirl1031" date="2020-12-24 20:24:54" ] Anyone having particularly good luck with chest drops in a specific venue? I'm in Bamboo Falls, and I'm getting nothing. Thanks and Merry Christmas! [/quote] Today has been rotten luck for me in the Coli all day, high and low venues, no joy anywhere. I got 7 chests in 45 mins in Bamboo Falls yesterday; just changes all the time. I got my chests today from Swipp, LOL
DragonGirl1031 wrote on 2020-12-24 20:24:54:
Today has been rotten luck for me in the Coli all day, high and low venues, no joy anywhere. I got 7 chests in 45 mins in Bamboo Falls yesterday; just changes all the time. I got my chests today from Swipp, LOL
all hail maki
all hail maki
iO2X60T.png
Thanks again for making this awesome and very useful guide!
Thanks again for making this awesome and very useful guide!
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
Thankyou for this!
Thankyou for this!
an immensely helpful guide, thank you!

(on a side note, are eggs rarer this year? I remember the prices dropped a lot more last year.)
an immensely helpful guide, thank you!

(on a side note, are eggs rarer this year? I remember the prices dropped a lot more last year.)
1 2 ... 581 582 583 584 585 ... 653 654