Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 582 583 584 585 586 ... 653 654
[quote name="Nejira" date="2020-12-31 22:02:40" ] an immensely helpful guide, thank you! (on a side note, are eggs rarer this year? I remember the prices dropped a lot more last year.) [/quote] I'd say they are more common this year. I get one about every tenth chest.
Nejira wrote on 2020-12-31 22:02:40:
an immensely helpful guide, thank you!

(on a side note, are eggs rarer this year? I remember the prices dropped a lot more last year.)
I'd say they are more common this year. I get one about every tenth chest.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
crystalline gala starts today :D
crystalline gala starts today :D
qesQFkT.gif
Thank you Maki for keeping this updated every month! a true MVP [emoji=firework size=4]
Thank you Maki for keeping this updated every month! a true MVP
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
i find it kinda ironic that scorched forest is one of the best places to get ice festival currency, lol
i find it kinda ironic that scorched forest is one of the best places to get ice festival currency, lol
Anyone else getting no chests? I was grinding in the WP for 2 hours and got 1 (one) chest. I dunno if I’m just getting bad luck today.
Anyone else getting no chests? I was grinding in the WP for 2 hours and got 1 (one) chest. I dunno if I’m just getting bad luck today.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
@ClickTwelve I'm personally having better luck in the Scorched Forest for both the eternal snow and the chests.
@ClickTwelve I'm personally having better luck in the Scorched Forest for both the eternal snow and the chests.
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Deathly Spoiled Subspecies!
Yersinia Subspecies!
Currently, I'm having really bad luck with the woodland path. I think I have bad luck with festival grinding in general since I've never gotten a chest in the three festivals I've witnessed.
Currently, I'm having really bad luck with the woodland path. I think I have bad luck with festival grinding in general since I've never gotten a chest in the three festivals I've witnessed.
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
[quote name="ClickTwelve" date="2021-01-24 10:39:55" ] Anyone else getting no chests? I was grinding in the WP for 2 hours and got 1 (one) chest. I dunno if I’m just getting bad luck today. [/quote] well thank heck it's not just me, lmao :(
ClickTwelve wrote on 2021-01-24 10:39:55:

well thank heck it's not just me, lmao :(
[quote name="ClickTwelve" date="2021-01-24 10:39:55" ] Anyone else getting no chests? I was grinding in the WP for 2 hours and got 1 (one) chest. I dunno if I’m just getting bad luck today. [/quote] 2 hours grinding Crystal Pools and Boreal Wood so far and not 1 chest! and only 24 Eternal Snow! What! [emoji=imperial sad size=2]
ClickTwelve wrote on 2021-01-24 10:39:55:

2 hours grinding Crystal Pools and Boreal Wood so far and not 1 chest! and only 24 Eternal Snow! What!
Dragon Dream Hatchery- Uniques & Sales:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2897115/1#post_44296570
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
I have to echo everyone else so far, no chests and paltry snow output. It's only day one, so maybe we're having some blues?
I have to echo everyone else so far, no chests and paltry snow output. It's only day one, so maybe we're having some blues?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...