Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Happy Birthday Orange! (Small raffle)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Happy birthday Orange!!![emoji=coatl love size=1]
Happy birthday Orange!!!
mojxxOc.jpg
Happy Birthday Orange! I still remember the fateful day you hatched! [emoji=mirror star size=1]
Happy Birthday Orange! I still remember the fateful day you hatched!
Happy birthday Orange! I'm a bit late but Troy and the snapper squad would like to wish a happy birthday to you as well.
Happy birthday Orange! I'm a bit late but Troy and the snapper squad would like to wish a happy birthday to you as well.
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>Pretties for Apparel or Fodder
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Make sure to check my hibernal den in dragon games, a HUGE chunk of my dragons are in it.
@RhythmSong, @PurpleHusky, @xxHenry1025xx, @mgcltwo, @Starkban, @Digimon11, @TanyaDegurechaff, @Frionivalis, @DragonWolfAZ, @Vwoop, @BroStriderr, @fuzzysherbet, @DelightedVilla, @Catsdragon18, @EveningEmerald, @sphyrnidae, @Saiban, @Azulops, @Twalio, @bookperson, @hyrulehero, @nekopallet, @blob, @Silvereil, @BapeTheFish, @TA74, @wuushi, @Silis, @Blacknovelist, @captainspinach, @AttilaThePun, @NaoNao, @TeenToygerTitan, @FishyWishyz
Good morning everyone!! I'll start drawing the raffle at about noon EST, so about 9 am fr time!
We'll be doing it ala big flight raffle style- I'll draw a few names with numbers, and you pick your favorite prizes in order! The first winner picks their one prize, second winner picks their top 2, ect.
We have 12 prizes so I'll draw people in groups of three to hope it goes pretty quick! And I'll be editing the main post so keep an eye on that when the time rolls around~
@RhythmSong, @PurpleHusky, @xxHenry1025xx, @mgcltwo, @Starkban, @Digimon11, @TanyaDegurechaff, @Frionivalis, @DragonWolfAZ, @Vwoop, @BroStriderr, @fuzzysherbet, @DelightedVilla, @Catsdragon18, @EveningEmerald, @sphyrnidae, @Saiban, @Azulops, @Twalio, @bookperson, @hyrulehero, @nekopallet, @blob, @Silvereil, @BapeTheFish, @TA74, @wuushi, @Silis, @Blacknovelist, @captainspinach, @AttilaThePun, @NaoNao, @TeenToygerTitan, @FishyWishyz
Good morning everyone!! I'll start drawing the raffle at about noon EST, so about 9 am fr time!
We'll be doing it ala big flight raffle style- I'll draw a few names with numbers, and you pick your favorite prizes in order! The first winner picks their one prize, second winner picks their top 2, ect.
We have 12 prizes so I'll draw people in groups of three to hope it goes pretty quick! And I'll be editing the main post so keep an eye on that when the time rolls around~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Kiranagi thank you for hosting this, and i hope orange had a wonderful birthday <3
1. The Beginning
2. A Rocky Friend
3. Make It Pretty!
@Kiranagi thank you for hosting this, and i hope orange had a wonderful birthday <3
1. The Beginning
2. A Rocky Friend
3. Make It Pretty!
fMy4Ig7.png
I'll take the
1.Original Orange Starter Pack ^^
Primary and Tertiary will go towards 2 projects, I'll try to find uses for the Secondary, the swirly eyes and Breed Change later too^^
I'll take the
1.Original Orange Starter Pack ^^
Primary and Tertiary will go towards 2 projects, I'll try to find uses for the Secondary, the swirly eyes and Breed Change later too^^
Fandragon List Fandragon Tab
1.The Hero Squad! (plus bonus villain!)
2. Baby Baby
3. The Beginning
4. A Rocky Friend
1.The Hero Squad! (plus bonus villain!)
2. Baby Baby
3. The Beginning
4. A Rocky Friend
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>Pretties for Apparel or Fodder
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Make sure to check my hibernal den in dragon games, a HUGE chunk of my dragons are in it.
congratulations to the winners!!
congratulations to the winners!!
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
yay!! I'll do:
  1. Claw Painting
  2. The Beginning

congrats to the other winners :)
yay!! I'll do:
  1. Claw Painting
  2. The Beginning

congrats to the other winners :)
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
@TanyaDegurechaff @sphyrnisae @fuzzysherbet Prizes have been sent out!
@FishyWishyz give me just a moment and I'll get those guys over to you in a couple crs~
@TanyaDegurechaff @sphyrnisae @fuzzysherbet Prizes have been sent out!
@FishyWishyz give me just a moment and I'll get those guys over to you in a couple crs~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9