Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Fishyz's PWYW Outfits
1 2
[center] [b]Open[/b] | [s]Full | Closed[/s] Hello! I am Fishy or Fishyz. I recently have been obsessed with dressing dragons and sometimes I get stuck on my own dragons and still want to dress more so I decided to make this little PWYW service. Keep in mind that I may not be able to get it done right away, though I will try and get it done as soon as possible. ------------------- [b]Some rules:[/b] [/center] [LIST] [*]Most of the time I will be making only one outfit for a dragon, though if the dragon reminds me of a past outfit of mine saved in the dressing room I will share it as well. [*]Outfits made will be put on mannequins so I don't get them confused with my own dragons. [*][b]You may only request up to two dragons at once.[/b] You can order again after I have done the outfits though. [*] Payment can be in fodder apparel and familiars as well and treasure and gems. It's PWYW so you don't need to pay at all but it would be nice if you did. [*]You can request to be on a pinglist for open slots if they happen to be full. [*][b]I am subscribed to this thread[/b] [/LIST] --------------------- [center][b]Slots:[/b] 1. open 2. open 3. open 4. open 5. open Slots are by user, NOT dragon. ------------- Order Format [code] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]ID:[/b] [b]Apparel Slots:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent (if applicable):[/b] [b]Stuff to avoid and/or price range:[/b] [b]Theme or anything else?:[/b][/code] [b]PLEASE save any outfits I make for you! Eventually I may end up saving over outfits with new ones on accident.[/b]

Open | Full | Closed

Hello! I am Fishy or Fishyz. I recently have been obsessed with dressing dragons and sometimes I get stuck on my own dragons and still want to dress more so I decided to make this little PWYW service. Keep in mind that I may not be able to get it done right away, though I will try and get it done as soon as possible.
Some rules:
  • Most of the time I will be making only one outfit for a dragon, though if the dragon reminds me of a past outfit of mine saved in the dressing room I will share it as well.
  • Outfits made will be put on mannequins so I don't get them confused with my own dragons.
  • You may only request up to two dragons at once. You can order again after I have done the outfits though.
  • Payment can be in fodder apparel and familiars as well and treasure and gems. It's PWYW so you don't need to pay at all but it would be nice if you did.
  • You can request to be on a pinglist for open slots if they happen to be full.
  • I am subscribed to this thread

Slots:
1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open
5. open

Slots are by user, NOT dragon.
Order Format
Code:
[b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]ID:[/b] [b]Apparel Slots:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent (if applicable):[/b] [b]Stuff to avoid and/or price range:[/b] [b]Theme or anything else?:[/b]

PLEASE save any outfits I make for you! Eventually I may end up saving over outfits with new ones on accident.
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>Pretties for Apparel or Fodder
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Make sure to check my hibernal den in dragon games, a HUGE chunk of my dragons are in it.
Examples:
Bloodstone Falls
Cloud Warrior
Trapped Underwater
Viessa
Pastel Tinkerer
Emo Kid
Queen of the Mist
Isrene
Soft Bunny (Teal)

Outfits made:
Path of a Warrior
Birds o' Paradise
Archive's Novel (Brown)
Archive's Novel (Sky)
Ctenophora
Xiotena
Examples:
Bloodstone Falls
Cloud Warrior
Trapped Underwater
Viessa
Pastel Tinkerer
Emo Kid
Queen of the Mist
Isrene
Soft Bunny (Teal)

Outfits made:
Path of a Warrior
Birds o' Paradise
Archive's Novel (Brown)
Archive's Novel (Sky)
Ctenophora
Xiotena
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Make sure to check my hibernal den in dragon games, a HUGE chunk of my dragons are in it.
Pinglist:
none yet
Pinglist:
none yet
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
extra just in case
extra just in case
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
and we are open! Hopefully I didn't miss anything woops
and we are open! Hopefully I didn't miss anything woops
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
I'm ready to dress more dragons!
I'm ready to dress more dragons!
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Would you mind dressing up these two: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61813312][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618134/61813312_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62287396][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622874/62287396_350.png[/img][/url] Their lore isn't set in stone yet, but the fae is meant to be a sort of honorable warrior trying to redeem herself and the spiral a spymaster, who uses birds to keep track of people. Thanks for anything you come up with!
Would you mind dressing up these two:

61813312_350.png

62287396_350.png

Their lore isn't set in stone yet, but the fae is meant to be a sort of honorable warrior trying to redeem herself and the spiral a spymaster, who uses birds to keep track of people. Thanks for anything you come up with!
[center]@coffeecupid I am so sorry about the wait! I had to go eat dinner right after I saw your post and got caught up with other stuff and finally made it back to my computer. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61813312&skin=0&apparel=20584,9220,461,18784,9222,9820,18800,9224,716&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=1244281] She was a bit of a challenge due to I'm used to warrior themes on other breeds but challenges are always fun. I added in a bag so she could bring stuff with her on her travels as she gains experience to reclaim her spot as a warrior. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62287396&skin=0&apparel=9452,2960,2956,2954,22665,24715,27117,15139,22670,22672,22673,24719,24718,24716&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=1244292] This boy was quite fun to do. My thoughts were "he could blend in with the environment and nobody would know he was spying on them. They'd think he was a popular bush that birds liked" So I just went on thinking that the whole time and made this. All of the birds have recolours and here is a picture of the outfit with the recolours. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62287396&skin=0&apparel=9452,2963,2957,2955,22665,24715,27117,15139,22670,22672,22673,24719,24718,24716&xt=dressing.png[/img] The recolour items for the names if you are interested: [item=Screaming Tickbird][item=Paunchy Green Percher][item=Chattering Parrot]
@coffeecupid

I am so sorry about the wait! I had to go eat dinner right after I saw your post and got caught up with other stuff and finally made it back to my computer.

dragon?did=61813312&skin=0&apparel=20584,9220,461,18784,9222,9820,18800,9224,716&xt=dressing.png
Path of a Warrior

She was a bit of a challenge due to I'm used to warrior themes on other breeds but challenges are always fun. I added in a bag so she could bring stuff with her on her travels as she gains experience to reclaim her spot as a warrior.

dragon?did=62287396&skin=0&apparel=9452,2960,2956,2954,22665,24715,27117,15139,22670,22672,22673,24719,24718,24716&xt=dressing.png
Birds o' Paradise

This boy was quite fun to do. My thoughts were "he could blend in with the environment and nobody would know he was spying on them. They'd think he was a popular bush that birds liked" So I just went on thinking that the whole time and made this. All of the birds have recolours and here is a picture of the outfit with the recolours.
dragon?did=62287396&skin=0&apparel=9452,2963,2957,2955,22665,24715,27117,15139,22670,22672,22673,24719,24718,24716&xt=dressing.png
The recolour items for the names if you are interested:
Screaming Tickbird Paunchy Green Percher Chattering Parrot
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Oh it's fine! I rather like Oiseau's look, the idea of him being a popular bush is pretty funny, haha. I like Fyra's too, that wing banner looks super nice. I went ahead and saved them, so delete them if you want. I might come back here later, but we'll see. Gotta actually go get my dragons apparel.
Oh it's fine! I rather like Oiseau's look, the idea of him being a popular bush is pretty funny, haha. I like Fyra's too, that wing banner looks super nice. I went ahead and saved them, so delete them if you want. I might come back here later, but we'll see. Gotta actually go get my dragons apparel.
Ah yis! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60875662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608757/60875662_350.png[/img][/url] [b]ID:[/b]60875662 [b]Apparel Slots:[/b]7 [b]Skin/Accent (if applicable):[/b]nope! [b]Stuff to avoid and/or price range:[/b]don't think so [b]Theme or anything else?:[/b] The only thought I had for him was like, an archivist maybe..?
Ah yis!
Dragon Image:
60875662_350.png
ID:60875662
Apparel Slots:7
Skin/Accent (if applicable):nope!
Stuff to avoid and/or price range:don't think so
Theme or anything else?: The only thought I had for him was like, an archivist maybe..?
Fox
he/they
too many dragons
I will scry all your basics
Fr time!
please I have one single breeding pair
they make xxy/xxx abyss babies
Or tell me they suck and you hate them either way
pls click
lnHLC.gif
the egg wants to live
here is the sales tab