Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Scribe's Sanctuary: Write to Adopt!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82
@EnglishRose
Can I be put on the general ping list please
@EnglishRose
Can I be put on the general ping list please
76546600p.pngHxP6kXi.png5vBmPXW.png9vcebAv.png98aej12.pngxe4FQbY.pngRFvdPMt.pngynsC8gT.png5cGqrId.png5A0cdTf.pngmPQFox6.pngaQp8eZz.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Sckt29g.png
@EnglishRose may i claim this gal? im already thinking up lore for her if i can! ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64325433
@EnglishRose may i claim this gal? im already thinking up lore for her if i can! ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64325433
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
@dartist

Yes you may! You have 24hrs to write your lore!
@dartist

Yes you may! You have 24hrs to write your lore!
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose alright! not greatest it but heres my attempt <3

Gaia was never a bold dragon. despite her regal patterns and her oh so shining coat, she was quiet all the same. She would often hold her tongue, no interest in giving her piece of mind. Some in fact would think the poor dear mute!

Despite her quiet nature, she still caught the interest of plenty. males would try to court her and so would certain females. She would kindly refuse, though, for she saw no point in courtship. Some would say the whole of her was made of the stone her pelt resembled.

until the day a new skydancer visited her nice little out cove of water. She would often have many visitors, that was no problem! But, this new dragon... He gave her an unfamiliar chill. She would hide in the deep blue water, not only nervous, but, she just didn't know what to say!

she had just about mustered up the courage to speak, until another new skydancer entered the cove. her scales shimmered out of her fur, and lit her features with grace. This new being made Gaia shy away. Who was she? his mother? his sister? his mate? either way, she was intimidating, with shining gold jewels dangling from her body around and beneath hard filigree armor..

She would've left, in fact, had something not crashed into her from above. apparently the male had been weaving through the stalactites above, and, not paying attention crashed quite ungracefully. He tumbled into the water below, the lack of preparation caused him to flail thrash, dragging Gaia down with him.

She pushed him away for just a moment, regaining her surroundings before grabbing onto the male and tugging on him, leading him back to the surface. The other female was frantically trying to figure out what to do above, before the two burst from the water in a cascade of shimmering water drops.

making it to land, both shook out their pelts, dripping wet. They turned to each other

"You tried to drown me!"
"You saved my life!"

then a pause... And the male, laughed? he laughed heartedly as both Gaia and the other female looked at him as though he were crazy. He caught his breath, holding his three digit claw out for her to take. "I'm Gabriel, and" he snickered again "sorry for for falling on you"

Gaia looked between the male and his hand, before taking it in her own and shaking it "Gaia... and, just, try not to do it again?" she would respond, almost as a question.

Gabriel tilted his head "This is my sister, Gabriella" she puffed her wings up, as though proud to be acknowledged. her accent was so shiny it hurt Gaia's eyes- but, she didn't mind after a while.

After that chaotic introduction, Gaia talked more with Gabriel over at least a month. apparently his clan had plenty of room for new members. She wouldn't have to live in that old worn water den any longer. She would have to think about it, but... She wouldn't mind joining the somewhat small ice clan.
@EnglishRose alright! not greatest it but heres my attempt <3

Gaia was never a bold dragon. despite her regal patterns and her oh so shining coat, she was quiet all the same. She would often hold her tongue, no interest in giving her piece of mind. Some in fact would think the poor dear mute!

Despite her quiet nature, she still caught the interest of plenty. males would try to court her and so would certain females. She would kindly refuse, though, for she saw no point in courtship. Some would say the whole of her was made of the stone her pelt resembled.

until the day a new skydancer visited her nice little out cove of water. She would often have many visitors, that was no problem! But, this new dragon... He gave her an unfamiliar chill. She would hide in the deep blue water, not only nervous, but, she just didn't know what to say!

she had just about mustered up the courage to speak, until another new skydancer entered the cove. her scales shimmered out of her fur, and lit her features with grace. This new being made Gaia shy away. Who was she? his mother? his sister? his mate? either way, she was intimidating, with shining gold jewels dangling from her body around and beneath hard filigree armor..

She would've left, in fact, had something not crashed into her from above. apparently the male had been weaving through the stalactites above, and, not paying attention crashed quite ungracefully. He tumbled into the water below, the lack of preparation caused him to flail thrash, dragging Gaia down with him.

She pushed him away for just a moment, regaining her surroundings before grabbing onto the male and tugging on him, leading him back to the surface. The other female was frantically trying to figure out what to do above, before the two burst from the water in a cascade of shimmering water drops.

making it to land, both shook out their pelts, dripping wet. They turned to each other

"You tried to drown me!"
"You saved my life!"

then a pause... And the male, laughed? he laughed heartedly as both Gaia and the other female looked at him as though he were crazy. He caught his breath, holding his three digit claw out for her to take. "I'm Gabriel, and" he snickered again "sorry for for falling on you"

Gaia looked between the male and his hand, before taking it in her own and shaking it "Gaia... and, just, try not to do it again?" she would respond, almost as a question.

Gabriel tilted his head "This is my sister, Gabriella" she puffed her wings up, as though proud to be acknowledged. her accent was so shiny it hurt Gaia's eyes- but, she didn't mind after a while.

After that chaotic introduction, Gaia talked more with Gabriel over at least a month. apparently his clan had plenty of room for new members. She wouldn't have to live in that old worn water den any longer. She would have to think about it, but... She wouldn't mind joining the somewhat small ice clan.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
@dartist

Looks lovely! I'll set up a CR shortly :)
@dartist

Looks lovely! I'll set up a CR shortly :)
Na5WGHa.png
Happy NotN everyone! I hope you all have been doing well, and apologies for the unexpected hiatus here. I'm only 1 semester away from graduating from my Master's program, and the holidays are always crazy for me, so I wasn't able to update in the time frame I intended to.

So, I have added lots of new dragons including many with lore prompts, some special eyes, and a couple G1s. There are also two lottos again, one with a Banescale Multigaze and another is a VS! Go HERE to find my listings and lottos.

Happy Writing!

General: @Sincerity11 @Kinged @Pluto248 @Razatharia @Redtiger7736 @Anellas
@CoyoteFlowers @Enkil @ShadowPiper @Disillusionist @Merryseadragon
@septarianflare @onemessyperson @myriadofstars @Sassibirb
@Moonwatcher2811 @KrazKitCat @WolfWhiskerBlues @quietgal
@Juri01 @CattAttack @dirtyclaws @Dragonxyz
@ViaCurro @Ikterrin @KatsuQuartz5 @Dragongirl00100 @Dragon000Draws
@PricklyGoose @zara3447 @AKhaoticNoodle @HAPPY123 @Stormlark
@GayScreeching @LionHeart27 @finnabey @hashrapmodus413
@commoncomitatus @Lightsun68 @Xayxayx @Riyoku @Continlula
@applebean @LeonidasOfAstora @AttilaThePun @GlitchedFox @Lynz
@StarR3N @Lightsun68

Gen 1s: @Andelice @MaybeHuman @AWB

All Special Eyes: @GraveRabbit @ShadowWyvern15
Happy NotN everyone! I hope you all have been doing well, and apologies for the unexpected hiatus here. I'm only 1 semester away from graduating from my Master's program, and the holidays are always crazy for me, so I wasn't able to update in the time frame I intended to.

So, I have added lots of new dragons including many with lore prompts, some special eyes, and a couple G1s. There are also two lottos again, one with a Banescale Multigaze and another is a VS! Go HERE to find my listings and lottos.

Happy Writing!

General: @Sincerity11 @Kinged @Pluto248 @Razatharia @Redtiger7736 @Anellas
@CoyoteFlowers @Enkil @ShadowPiper @Disillusionist @Merryseadragon
@septarianflare @onemessyperson @myriadofstars @Sassibirb
@Moonwatcher2811 @KrazKitCat @WolfWhiskerBlues @quietgal
@Juri01 @CattAttack @dirtyclaws @Dragonxyz
@ViaCurro @Ikterrin @KatsuQuartz5 @Dragongirl00100 @Dragon000Draws
@PricklyGoose @zara3447 @AKhaoticNoodle @HAPPY123 @Stormlark
@GayScreeching @LionHeart27 @finnabey @hashrapmodus413
@commoncomitatus @Lightsun68 @Xayxayx @Riyoku @Continlula
@applebean @LeonidasOfAstora @AttilaThePun @GlitchedFox @Lynz
@StarR3N @Lightsun68

Gen 1s: @Andelice @MaybeHuman @AWB

All Special Eyes: @GraveRabbit @ShadowWyvern15
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose, may I please put Oado on hold?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65542404

EDIT: and please put me in the Timed Lotto, thank you!
@EnglishRose, may I please put Oado on hold?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65542404

EDIT: and please put me in the Timed Lotto, thank you!
@EnglishRose May I please be added to the timed lotto? Thank you!
@EnglishRose May I please be added to the timed lotto? Thank you!
@zara3447

For sure! You have 24hrs to write the lore :)

@/zara3447 @Sincerity11
You're both added!
@zara3447

For sure! You have 24hrs to write the lore :)

@/zara3447 @Sincerity11
You're both added!
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose Can I be added to the timed lotto please? That veil is gorgeous :o
@EnglishRose Can I be added to the timed lotto please? That veil is gorgeous :o
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 81 82