Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 110 111
I love to when I can, but my yard is full of thorns and ****** and the concrete is much too hot most of the time so I can't really.
I love to when I can, but my yard is full of thorns and ****** and the concrete is much too hot most of the time so I can't really.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
walking around on any surface barefoot is a sensory issue for me due to me being autistic, but i like to walk around in socks!!
walking around on any surface barefoot is a sensory issue for me due to me being autistic, but i like to walk around in socks!!
as long as the ground isn't to cold or hot then yes
as long as the ground isn't to cold or hot then yes
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.giflightflower.pngsolar.pnglightflower.pngtumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o1_100.gif
Only indoors in my own home, in which I’m barefoot 24/7
Only indoors in my own home, in which I’m barefoot 24/7
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
v3k4Ha9.png
I walk around barefoot outdoors in the summer when I get the option, but oddly enough I can't stand it indoors...my feet would get too cold.
I walk around barefoot outdoors in the summer when I get the option, but oddly enough I can't stand it indoors...my feet would get too cold.
bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
I'll only go barefooted outside if the surfaces are smooth, and not to the extremes in temperature. My feet are really sensitive so feeling the extremes in temperature or a texture that's not pleasant (like gravel) is a no-go for me. Otherwise, I'm just going barefoot indoors, but only if the floor is clean and not stepped on by shoes.
I'll only go barefooted outside if the surfaces are smooth, and not to the extremes in temperature. My feet are really sensitive so feeling the extremes in temperature or a texture that's not pleasant (like gravel) is a no-go for me. Otherwise, I'm just going barefoot indoors, but only if the floor is clean and not stepped on by shoes.
I walk outside barefoot even when it's below freezing... not for long, but still.
I walk outside barefoot even when it's below freezing... not for long, but still.
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Depends on the weather and my surroundings. Stepping on rocks without any shoes hurts a lot.
Depends on the weather and my surroundings. Stepping on rocks without any shoes hurts a lot.
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
it's nice! i do it in the grass and sand sometimes, but the twigs in my backyard hurt my feet so sometimes i kinda just wear slippers.
i used to be a wild child when i was like.. 6 maybe? and i always ran around outside barefoot!! its nostalgic to me in a sense. i always stepped in ant hills, though, lol.
it's nice! i do it in the grass and sand sometimes, but the twigs in my backyard hurt my feet so sometimes i kinda just wear slippers.
i used to be a wild child when i was like.. 6 maybe? and i always ran around outside barefoot!! its nostalgic to me in a sense. i always stepped in ant hills, though, lol.
hey! i'm el
she/her
fr+3 [est]
wurmz-bounce.gif
I hate wearing shoes and I would go barefoot 24/7 if I were legally allowed to
I hate wearing shoes and I would go barefoot 24/7 if I were legally allowed to
B6ve782.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 110 111