Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 110 111
@Sneaky is it illegal in some places?
@Sneaky is it illegal in some places?
Unfortunately I'm not powerful enough to walk outside barefoot, especially in the cold, but if I wasn't so worried about getting a cut or two in my feet, then maybe I'd be more inclined to do it.
Unfortunately I'm not powerful enough to walk outside barefoot, especially in the cold, but if I wasn't so worried about getting a cut or two in my feet, then maybe I'd be more inclined to do it.
@OrdinaryImage I’ve always heard it’s illegal to drive barefoot in the US but I’ve never factchecked it. pretty much every store here requires you to wear shoes to shop though. I guess it’s not really “illegal” it would just prevent me from going to a lot of places. I’m pretty much always barefoot around my house and neighborhood though!
@OrdinaryImage I’ve always heard it’s illegal to drive barefoot in the US but I’ve never factchecked it. pretty much every store here requires you to wear shoes to shop though. I guess it’s not really “illegal” it would just prevent me from going to a lot of places. I’m pretty much always barefoot around my house and neighborhood though!
B6ve782.gif
@Sneaky Oh, I understand. It's actually 100% legal to drive barefoot in every state! It's not even that dangerous, either. Fun fact of the day
@Sneaky Oh, I understand. It's actually 100% legal to drive barefoot in every state! It's not even that dangerous, either. Fun fact of the day
it doesn't snow here where i live so walking around barefoot is common for me since i dont need to worry about snow
it doesn't snow here where i live so walking around barefoot is common for me since i dont need to worry about snow
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Yes!! I have since I was small and now the bottoms of my feet need a spa day bad LOL but i wouldnt change it for anything I love it
Yes!! I have since I was small and now the bottoms of my feet need a spa day bad LOL but i wouldnt change it for anything I love it
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
I would walk around barefoot outside if there weren’t any bugs and snakes. Walking on the beach barefoot is kinda nice, though. However, I tend to stab my feet with random sticks and pointy shells.

I prefer wearing shoes.
I would walk around barefoot outside if there weren’t any bugs and snakes. Walking on the beach barefoot is kinda nice, though. However, I tend to stab my feet with random sticks and pointy shells.

I prefer wearing shoes.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Yesssssss, I'm barefoot all the time and it drives my parents crazy![emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
Yesssssss, I'm barefoot all the time and it drives my parents crazy!
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
I hardly ever wear shoes. If I have to wear them, I wear sandals for easy on and off access. I like my toes to be FREEEEE.

I always run around barefoot in the front or back yard. Mainly because I just forget to put shoes on while I’m focused on my goal. Or I have some internal dialogue like “I don’t need shoes it’s just grass/sidewalk,” if I even think about shoes at all.

I’m sure my neighbors have run across the occasional profanities I utter when I inevitably step on a pebble, tree seed, thorn, or whatever undesirable object is lying on the ground. Then I think to myself, “this is why you wear shoes, put on shoes next time.”
I hardly ever wear shoes. If I have to wear them, I wear sandals for easy on and off access. I like my toes to be FREEEEE.

I always run around barefoot in the front or back yard. Mainly because I just forget to put shoes on while I’m focused on my goal. Or I have some internal dialogue like “I don’t need shoes it’s just grass/sidewalk,” if I even think about shoes at all.

I’m sure my neighbors have run across the occasional profanities I utter when I inevitably step on a pebble, tree seed, thorn, or whatever undesirable object is lying on the ground. Then I think to myself, “this is why you wear shoes, put on shoes next time.”
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
Very much so. I hate the feeling of socks on my feet. When I get home, the first thing I'm doing is taking off my shoes and socks. Even when I have to go outside, I like to wear slides. I'll walk outside in the pouring rain barefoot just because I don't care and would prefer not to put on shoes.
Very much so. I hate the feeling of socks on my feet. When I get home, the first thing I'm doing is taking off my shoes and socks. Even when I have to go outside, I like to wear slides. I'll walk outside in the pouring rain barefoot just because I don't care and would prefer not to put on shoes.
Gcwdq5a.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 110 111