Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 110 111
I'm basically a hobbit at this point.
I'm basically a hobbit at this point.
Even when it's winter and the coldness is making my feet cold, I'm always barefoot at home. I haven't tried going barefoot publicly (except at the beach) but it would be interesting
Even when it's winter and the coldness is making my feet cold, I'm always barefoot at home. I haven't tried going barefoot publicly (except at the beach) but it would be interesting
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
depends on where i'm walking barefoot. beach sand? warm and refreshing. lush forest? my spirit rejuvenated. on a cold hospital floor? painful and ruins my skin
depends on where i'm walking barefoot. beach sand? warm and refreshing. lush forest? my spirit rejuvenated. on a cold hospital floor? painful and ruins my skin
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
It depends where I am. Grass? Yes. Wooden flooring? Absolutely not.

That's kind of funny to me, though. Half the time I'm anywhere with a wooden flooring, I'll be barefoot. I'm just too lazy to put socks on.
It depends where I am. Grass? Yes. Wooden flooring? Absolutely not.

That's kind of funny to me, though. Half the time I'm anywhere with a wooden flooring, I'll be barefoot. I'm just too lazy to put socks on.
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Yes, but no.
Yes I like walking on my carpet, interior flooring that his clean, grass, concrete (conditional), Sand (conditional)

The main condition is how hot it is outside. During the winter I don't mind walking barefoot since there are less goatheads (Thorny painful burrs from certain weeds). During the summer it is so hot outside, frequently gets over 100 degrees. This makes most surfaces so unbearable hot that walking on them for less than 2 minutes burns your feet so bad that you will be chair bound for a few days. On top of that the aforementioned goat heads are rampant throughout spring and summer.
Yes, but no.
Yes I like walking on my carpet, interior flooring that his clean, grass, concrete (conditional), Sand (conditional)

The main condition is how hot it is outside. During the winter I don't mind walking barefoot since there are less goatheads (Thorny painful burrs from certain weeds). During the summer it is so hot outside, frequently gets over 100 degrees. This makes most surfaces so unbearable hot that walking on them for less than 2 minutes burns your feet so bad that you will be chair bound for a few days. On top of that the aforementioned goat heads are rampant throughout spring and summer.
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
Sometimes I love you, especially inside, but my family has two pet skunks and one of them has a habit of nipping at our ankles and toes. Its how she tells people that shes hungry
Sometimes I love you, especially inside, but my family has two pet skunks and one of them has a habit of nipping at our ankles and toes. Its how she tells people that shes hungry
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I can't stand walking around barefoot x.x I don't care if other people do, but I have to at LEAST be wearing socks even in my own house.
I can't stand walking around barefoot x.x I don't care if other people do, but I have to at LEAST be wearing socks even in my own house.
fnwuhKd.pngtn0RSo5.pngmtHAEL4.pngcHa0MYt.pngqCVFNJp.png
glances down at my bare feet.
looks back up at you.

Yes.
glances down at my bare feet.
looks back up at you.

Yes.
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
you cant make me wear shoes
in my own home or yard, anyway
you cant make me wear shoes
in my own home or yard, anyway