Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2020
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65
While I am enjoying the NOTN and thank the staff for the new items, I'm not happy that this is day 4 of not getting a single chest in either gathering OR Coli. I've only gotten 2 eggs out of what few chests I have gotten and I don't have that much to shell out to just buy an egg or two. Ah well.
While I am enjoying the NOTN and thank the staff for the new items, I'm not happy that this is day 4 of not getting a single chest in either gathering OR Coli. I've only gotten 2 eggs out of what few chests I have gotten and I don't have that much to shell out to just buy an egg or two. Ah well.
3c655d0a4057a80dc62ad63c4a42dfbfd832c947.png Teeny babies O5ukrg8.pngtoJpeE3.png
[quote name="Cerberus38" date="2020-12-27 11:44:16" ] Five days now where I've gotten nothing from gathering. I don't remember it being this bad in previous years. [/quote] same treatment here, five days now with nothing from any gathering attempts. even the double day at the start where i had 30 chances only gave 2 chests and no eggs. while i will say i feel this simmilarly in every event lately, the rates of event items for this are more abysmal then ever. not sure if its just some coding error or if higher level gathering is meant to yield little results for events period, but it is clear the drop chance is next to none from the ammount of other possibilities in the drop table. the RNG can only roll so many items at a time, and with all the bloat in the rank 40 drop table its not a surprise to see 3 event items the whole week. even the past several fesitivals ive gotten maybe 60 festive items to buy things with for the same reason, had to use baldwin and vaulted ones from last year to buy it all.
Cerberus38 wrote on 2020-12-27 11:44:16:
Five days now where I've gotten nothing from gathering. I don't remember it being this bad in previous years.
same treatment here, five days now with nothing from any gathering attempts. even the double day at the start where i had 30 chances only gave 2 chests and no eggs. while i will say i feel this simmilarly in every event lately, the rates of event items for this are more abysmal then ever. not sure if its just some coding error or if higher level gathering is meant to yield little results for events period, but it is clear the drop chance is next to none from the ammount of other possibilities in the drop table. the RNG can only roll so many items at a time, and with all the bloat in the rank 40 drop table its not a surprise to see 3 event items the whole week. even the past several fesitivals ive gotten maybe 60 festive items to buy things with for the same reason, had to use baldwin and vaulted ones from last year to buy it all.
Checking in on day 8 - I've opened hundreds of chests ground from the coli in just about every venue, still have not seen one single Mimic!
Checking in on day 8 - I've opened hundreds of chests ground from the coli in just about every venue, still have not seen one single Mimic!
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Also not getting any chests--this is kind of hurtful to dangle the chests in front of us in ways we can supposedly obtain them, and then the only way you can actually get them is by crafting them, because I'm getting 0-2 from gathering and 1 if I'm lucky from coliseum grinding.
Also not getting any chests--this is kind of hurtful to dangle the chests in front of us in ways we can supposedly obtain them, and then the only way you can actually get them is by crafting them, because I'm getting 0-2 from gathering and 1 if I'm lucky from coliseum grinding.
Limey/They/+3 Hours

Give Me a Like?

m59NfS2.png
So, two days ago I was grinding in the coli and collected maybe 4-5 chests just from the training field but now I can't find them anywhere in my hoard??? Did they already disintegrate? What's going on ; ^ ;

EDIT: WAIT I found them!! They were just hidden in the middle of my Other items
So, two days ago I was grinding in the coli and collected maybe 4-5 chests just from the training field but now I can't find them anywhere in my hoard??? Did they already disintegrate? What's going on ; ^ ;

EDIT: WAIT I found them!! They were just hidden in the middle of my Other items
DJYHm4f.pngJdImn7O.gif
The drop rate of those chests is horrendous. Only got 2 in the last 3 days of gathering.
The drop rate of those chests is horrendous. Only got 2 in the last 3 days of gathering.
cRzK7aI.png
Three chests an hour in ghost light ruins/bamboo falls, four eggs from 50 chests (some of which I had to buy) and four of them from gathering during the whole event. No breed change scrolls, I had to buy most of the apparel....but got duplicate familiars (selling at 3 gems each.)

I did get two (count them) scenes.

Absolutely grim.

Firstly having to grind for hours to get special items during a major holiday is not ok.
People have real lives to live.

Secondly, a stack of free chests for everyone might have been nice...this is a normal thing that most sites do for their loyal players during the holidays at the end of the year.

And thirdly, reset the RNG for holiday event chest drops.

After the third day my chest drop plummeted. It does this during festivals, but shouldn't be doing it during a two week event

Also RNG seems to be divided into Get a ton/Get hardly anything in a totally random way.
This isn't reasonable.

I don't need this epic grind for not very much at the end of a very bad year and neither does anyone else afflicted by it.

This is my first NotN and my last.

Three chests an hour in ghost light ruins/bamboo falls, four eggs from 50 chests (some of which I had to buy) and four of them from gathering during the whole event. No breed change scrolls, I had to buy most of the apparel....but got duplicate familiars (selling at 3 gems each.)

I did get two (count them) scenes.

Absolutely grim.

Firstly having to grind for hours to get special items during a major holiday is not ok.
People have real lives to live.

Secondly, a stack of free chests for everyone might have been nice...this is a normal thing that most sites do for their loyal players during the holidays at the end of the year.

And thirdly, reset the RNG for holiday event chest drops.

After the third day my chest drop plummeted. It does this during festivals, but shouldn't be doing it during a two week event

Also RNG seems to be divided into Get a ton/Get hardly anything in a totally random way.
This isn't reasonable.

I don't need this epic grind for not very much at the end of a very bad year and neither does anyone else afflicted by it.

This is my first NotN and my last.

Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Happy NotN everyone! c:

I know everyone is a bit unhappy with RNG. I really recommend moving around venues if you’re having no luck. Try the Boreal Wood, Arena, Blooming Grove, and the Mire. Also do something else while grinding for chests (level dragons or grind for other high-value items!) to take away the pressure. Just like elemental holidays, these drops are rare!

Receiving chests and extra gathering turns at the beginning of the event really helped me get excited for this. I have an extraordinarily stressful time around the holidays and this has been a super welcome distraction.
Happy NotN everyone! c:

I know everyone is a bit unhappy with RNG. I really recommend moving around venues if you’re having no luck. Try the Boreal Wood, Arena, Blooming Grove, and the Mire. Also do something else while grinding for chests (level dragons or grind for other high-value items!) to take away the pressure. Just like elemental holidays, these drops are rare!

Receiving chests and extra gathering turns at the beginning of the event really helped me get excited for this. I have an extraordinarily stressful time around the holidays and this has been a super welcome distraction.
UwPE0Qp.png
I'm jumping on the bandwagon to say that this drop rate for chests is ridiculously low. At least half of the days I gather I get no chests, the other days I might get one or two. I don't have time to mess around in the Coliseum, so gathering and crafting are the only way I can get chests. All I want is familiars and apparel, and it's really starting to look like I'll have to buy most of it because I'm just not getting any chests.
I'm jumping on the bandwagon to say that this drop rate for chests is ridiculously low. At least half of the days I gather I get no chests, the other days I might get one or two. I don't have time to mess around in the Coliseum, so gathering and crafting are the only way I can get chests. All I want is familiars and apparel, and it's really starting to look like I'll have to buy most of it because I'm just not getting any chests.
Just making this for the achievement. You can call me "Ban"
Er... what happened? The first two or three days were great with getting chests, and now I'm getting nothing?
Er... what happened? The first two or three days were great with getting chests, and now I'm getting nothing?
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65