Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2020
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
[quote name="ValenRulzOk" date="2021-01-04 10:54:26" ] However, the new familiars and such were really nice. Just wish I'd had more opportunities to get them without having to buy them from other players with super inflated prices. :p [/quote] With NotN, there's always a way to avoid the AH and the ridiculously gouged prices: go to the Items for Sale forum, find the NotN Swap Hub for that year, and trade the stuff you don't want for the stuff you do. That's the only way I've gotten the familiars for the last 2 years. I've got stacks of Swipp crap in my vault taking up space so I traded that off to people who wanted it for the stuff I need. That first NotN, even though people complain about it now, gave me more than enough junk to swap away and still have enough that I can trade off for next year too.
ValenRulzOk wrote on 2021-01-04 10:54:26:
However, the new familiars and such were really nice. Just wish I'd had more opportunities to get them without having to buy them from other players with super inflated prices. :p

With NotN, there's always a way to avoid the AH and the ridiculously gouged prices: go to the Items for Sale forum, find the NotN Swap Hub for that year, and trade the stuff you don't want for the stuff you do. That's the only way I've gotten the familiars for the last 2 years. I've got stacks of Swipp crap in my vault taking up space so I traded that off to people who wanted it for the stuff I need.

That first NotN, even though people complain about it now, gave me more than enough junk to swap away and still have enough that I can trade off for next year too.
I've been here for five years and never knew this was a thing until recently. I got a lot of strange chests!
I've been here for five years and never knew this was a thing until recently. I got a lot of strange chests!
Instagram | Deviantart | Twitter | Youtube | Facebook
NewCanvas1.jpg
[emoji=firework size=1]Happy Night of the Nocturne people!!!!! [emoji=nocturne star size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
Happy Night of the Nocturne people!!!!!
Is it the night of nocturne right now
Is it the night of nocturne right now
O it isn’t
O it isn’t
i loved the new familiars! especially the quills
i loved the new familiars! especially the quills
+9 FR
He/Him
<333
<333
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
I really hate myself that I forgot this was a thing...man why did I forgot? aaaaaaaa
I really hate myself that I forgot this was a thing...man why did I forgot? aaaaaaaa
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65