Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2020
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Thank you for the wonderful event and all the hard and fabulous work on the new apparel pieces, familars and scenes! c:
Thank you for the wonderful event and all the hard and fabulous work on the new apparel pieces, familars and scenes! c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I enjoyed this! I was away for several years, so it was a great opportunity to catch up on my Familiar collection quite a bit (and craft some fun new clothes for my dragons!). :)
I enjoyed this! I was away for several years, so it was a great opportunity to catch up on my Familiar collection quite a bit (and craft some fun new clothes for my dragons!). :)
F2CqIeW.png
There are only 2 hours left before NotN ends and yet there are still tons of strange chest in the auction house for way too much, but then again i help too many people so im usually broke on FR anyways lol.

What im curious about is will those people let those chest just expire or will they open them all last minute to see if they get Noct eggs and breed changes that will get them more money in the long run?
There are only 2 hours left before NotN ends and yet there are still tons of strange chest in the auction house for way too much, but then again i help too many people so im usually broke on FR anyways lol.

What im curious about is will those people let those chest just expire or will they open them all last minute to see if they get Noct eggs and breed changes that will get them more money in the long run?
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

I had fun. Got lots of goodies.
I had fun. Got lots of goodies.
I was too busy to try and coli farm, so i only got what chest i could from gathering, and spending a few gems from selling a few things. So i didn't get much, but it was fun i loved the new apparel.
I was too busy to try and coli farm, so i only got what chest i could from gathering, and spending a few gems from selling a few things. So i didn't get much, but it was fun i loved the new apparel.
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

Here's to a good year y'all
Here's to a good year y'all
I came back to the game after a couple of years and I'm surprised at how nerfed the chest and egg drop rates have decreased. There were many days in the event where I didn't get a single chest neither from gathering nor coli grinding. Kind of dissapointed on that regard, I was really hype.

However, the new familiars and such were really nice. Just wish I'd had more opportunities to get them without having to buy them from other players with super inflated prices. :p
I came back to the game after a couple of years and I'm surprised at how nerfed the chest and egg drop rates have decreased. There were many days in the event where I didn't get a single chest neither from gathering nor coli grinding. Kind of dissapointed on that regard, I was really hype.

However, the new familiars and such were really nice. Just wish I'd had more opportunities to get them without having to buy them from other players with super inflated prices. :p
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
[quote name="ValenRulzOk" date="2021-01-04 10:54:26" ] I came back to the game after a couple of years and I'm surprised at how nerfed the chest and egg drop rates have decreased. There were many days in the event where I didn't get a single chest neither from gathering nor coli grinding. Kind of dissapointed on that regard, I was really hype. However, the new familiars and such were really nice. Just wish I'd had more opportunities to get them without having to buy them from other players with super inflated prices. :p [/quote] The first few days of the event, I was getting roughly 3-4 chests out of the 10 daily 'gather items'. During the end- there was zero. I wasnt getting any! Overall everything else was nice and really liked the new items/apparels.
ValenRulzOk wrote on 2021-01-04 10:54:26:

The first few days of the event, I was getting roughly 3-4 chests out of the 10 daily 'gather items'. During the end- there was zero. I wasnt getting any! Overall everything else was nice and really liked the new items/apparels.
PQznZys.png
I got a lot of stuff ngl! I even got 3-5 Nocturne eggs! Awesome event. I got a few chests, and a lot of familiars to expand my bestiary. It was wonderful.
I got a lot of stuff ngl! I even got 3-5 Nocturne eggs! Awesome event. I got a few chests, and a lot of familiars to expand my bestiary. It was wonderful.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Once again we had a wonderful time with this event[emoji=nocturne star size=1]
Once again we had a wonderful time with this event
cbQdPvX.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65