Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | doughnuts
1 2 3
yes the texture is perfect and nothing is to sugary for me i will eat things so sweet it leaves burns on my tongue. filled doughnuts however are a no to me the cream texture and everything is just gross in my opinion and the flavor just makes me ill
yes the texture is perfect and nothing is to sugary for me i will eat things so sweet it leaves burns on my tongue. filled doughnuts however are a no to me the cream texture and everything is just gross in my opinion and the flavor just makes me ill
Yes
Yes
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Yes! My favorite is strawberry frosting, no sprinkles. My second fav is chocolate Bavarian cream.
Yes! My favorite is strawberry frosting, no sprinkles. My second fav is chocolate Bavarian cream.
Buying Food UMAs
Polish doughnuts yes. Mmm soft bready doughnut.
Polish doughnuts yes. Mmm soft bready doughnut.
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
[quote name="Xela" date="2020-12-27 16:55:03" ] No. Both the texture and flavour are bizarre and makes me cringe [/quote] aight guys the vote is in. dont ask the sample size taken for this vote. but it was absolutely unanimous [b][i]Liking Doughnuts is cringe[/i][/b] sorry guys i dont make the rules, y'all r cringe.
Xela wrote on 2020-12-27 16:55:03:
No. Both the texture and flavour are bizarre and makes me cringe

aight guys the vote is in. dont ask the sample size taken for this vote. but it was absolutely unanimous

Liking Doughnuts is cringe

sorry guys i dont make the rules, y'all r cringe.
its okay
@aquaemperor
is it bad that for a split second I thought the thread's title was Doughnut emperor
@aquaemperor
is it bad that for a split second I thought the thread's title was Doughnut emperor
My channel! Please subscribe, it’s free!
@AmbrosiaYoutube

absolutely not. thank you for the idea of my next cursed drawing. i'll ping u when its done.
@AmbrosiaYoutube

absolutely not. thank you for the idea of my next cursed drawing. i'll ping u when its done.
its okay
@AquaEmperor
Yes
Just, just YES.
@AquaEmperor
Yes
Just, just YES.
My channel! Please subscribe, it’s free!
yes.
yes.
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
doughnut good, bagel good, round things good
doughnut good, bagel good, round things good
1 2 3