Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2020
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65
Bamboo Falls? More like BamBOOOOO Falls; where are my chests, RNG?
Bamboo Falls? More like BamBOOOOO Falls; where are my chests, RNG?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Wow...still hitting very low on the chests. Yesterday I got none, had to brew from Baldwin. Today, only one.
Wow...still hitting very low on the chests. Yesterday I got none, had to brew from Baldwin. Today, only one.
3c655d0a4057a80dc62ad63c4a42dfbfd832c947.png Teeny babies O5ukrg8.pngtoJpeE3.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/711674339837083810/792378448895148042/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I've gotten three chest in three days I'm losing my mind lol
I've gotten three chest in three days I'm losing my mind lol
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Booo.. anyone else getting just DISMAL drops? I've had three days of gathering where I was totally skunked on chests, and not a single egg yet... Not very fun that way :\
Booo.. anyone else getting just DISMAL drops? I've had three days of gathering where I was totally skunked on chests, and not a single egg yet... Not very fun that way :\
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-12-23 19:23:06" ] The chest drop rates from gathering and coliseum remain unaltered. RNG at work. I hope your luck perks up! Regarding smirch, we rebalance the chests every year so that they are weighted towards newer items. Smirch's odds are reduced as a result. The other change we made was eggs and scrolls are in a second pool, so you get them in addition to other drops, rather than instead of, though individual experience will vary with the RNG. [/quote] Perchance the numbers need a boost. Just browsing the last four pages I see I'm far from the only person not having a very good time of it.
Undel wrote on 2020-12-23 19:23:06:
The chest drop rates from gathering and coliseum remain unaltered. RNG at work. I hope your luck perks up!

Regarding smirch, we rebalance the chests every year so that they are weighted towards newer items. Smirch's odds are reduced as a result. The other change we made was eggs and scrolls are in a second pool, so you get them in addition to other drops, rather than instead of, though individual experience will vary with the RNG.

Perchance the numbers need a boost. Just browsing the last four pages I see I'm far from the only person not having a very good time of it.
i think i stole yalls RNG because i just got 3 chests in about 5 minutes (bamboo falls)

its seven now i think i stole everybodies luck
i think i stole yalls RNG because i just got 3 chests in about 5 minutes (bamboo falls)

its seven now i think i stole everybodies luck
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-12-26 05:09:42" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/711674339837083810/792378448895148042/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] wHEEZE so accurate
Natron wrote on 2020-12-26 05:09:42:
unknown.png
wHEEZE so accurate
VGxuHXT.png
I feel like I'm the only one that's gotten decent chest drops, omg. The other day I opened 40 chests from grinding for a few hours
I feel like I'm the only one that's gotten decent chest drops, omg. The other day I opened 40 chests from grinding for a few hours
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
My chest drop rates seemingly get lower every day, and if I have chests, I get stuff I already have thrice. Anyone who wants a killer piano, by chance?
Meanwhile a friend got 11 nocturne eggs in short time.
My chest drop rates seemingly get lower every day, and if I have chests, I get stuff I already have thrice. Anyone who wants a killer piano, by chance?
Meanwhile a friend got 11 nocturne eggs in short time.
040aa132db9cedee73da570ef7e2f5c312c5866b.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65