Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2020
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65
Thanks for clearing that up Undel! ^_^ I'll keep at it and hopefully the RNG gods will smile on me tomorrow then :P

Hope everyone is having a great NotN so far! <3
Thanks for clearing that up Undel! ^_^ I'll keep at it and hopefully the RNG gods will smile on me tomorrow then :P

Hope everyone is having a great NotN so far! <3
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
Hey Undel, I was wondering if the Wicker Dragon and Tinder Toy were based off Gaolers. I thought they were Tundras at first, but now I'm not sure, especially since the other two ancients have mimics based on them.

Both are by far the cutest notn mimics so far imo~
Hey Undel, I was wondering if the Wicker Dragon and Tinder Toy were based off Gaolers. I thought they were Tundras at first, but now I'm not sure, especially since the other two ancients have mimics based on them.

Both are by far the cutest notn mimics so far imo~
Ah, I was wondering what was going on with the chests. I went through the first day and only got three, after that it's either been one or none. Hopefully I have some better luck in the coming days.
Ah, I was wondering what was going on with the chests. I went through the first day and only got three, after that it's either been one or none. Hopefully I have some better luck in the coming days.
3c655d0a4057a80dc62ad63c4a42dfbfd832c947.png Teeny babies O5ukrg8.pngtoJpeE3.png
Great job on the new apparel and familiars! I'm having a fabulous time this year same as always!! Happy says hi! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62424344][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624244/62424344_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Great job on the new apparel and familiars! I'm having a fabulous time this year same as always!! Happy says hi!
62424344_350.png
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
This is frustrating. This is my 3rd day of not getting a single chest from Scavenging :/
This is frustrating. This is my 3rd day of not getting a single chest from Scavenging :/
Julbocken- but dragon?! New favorite familiar set!!! I love them!! Would they be called a Juldrake? I hope so!
Also- it may just be my imagination, but could the item desc of the Wicker Dragon be in reference to the Gävle Goat? God I hope so
Julbocken- but dragon?! New favorite familiar set!!! I love them!! Would they be called a Juldrake? I hope so!
Also- it may just be my imagination, but could the item desc of the Wicker Dragon be in reference to the Gävle Goat? God I hope so
I have gotten more than 1 million treasure from this cool event!!!!!!!!! And i even bought 2 veilspuns from extra money that i have! Coolest fest ever!
I have gotten more than 1 million treasure from this cool event!!!!!!!!! And i even bought 2 veilspuns from extra money that i have! Coolest fest ever!
It seems harder to get any chests this year, but that could also be my terrible luck! I've only managed to find 1 overall, committing the ones I received from Galore. It's still early in the event, so perhaps I'll discover more.

Thank you to all of the FR Team! I noticed the goblets and these new veilspun-lookalike familiars resemble ancient dragons? I'd love to see more of these! Is there a certain one you recommend for Goalers?
It seems harder to get any chests this year, but that could also be my terrible luck! I've only managed to find 1 overall, committing the ones I received from Galore. It's still early in the event, so perhaps I'll discover more.

Thank you to all of the FR Team! I noticed the goblets and these new veilspun-lookalike familiars resemble ancient dragons? I'd love to see more of these! Is there a certain one you recommend for Goalers?
Darkness approaches the souls of the weary, and weigh with caution, my glowing eyes. Be wary at this young foe, for not has sin overcome them with our lost suffers and agony.
~
[center][emoji=gloom tile size=1]Happy Night of the Nocturne!![emoji=gloom tile size=1][/center]
Happy Night of the Nocturne!!
I've sailed the wide oceans four decades or more
And ofttimes I've wondered what I do it for
I don't know the answer, it's pleasure and pain
With life to live over, I'd do it again

Wave over wave - Jim Payne
awesome
awesome
SculpitMay
budgie.gifbdgie3.gifbudgie2.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65