Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] HQ digital paintings,USD/G
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@corvidus hi i would love a colored sketch of my sweet lad here: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40435867] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404359/40435867_350.png[/img] [/url] i dont mind a wait either just let me know when and i will pm you my email for the invoice [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@corvidus

hi i would love a colored sketch of my sweet lad here:

40435867_350.png

i dont mind a wait either just let me know when and i will pm you my email for the invoice
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
@DrFlugSlys
oh, what a sweetheart! absolutely you can get a sketch - my queue is clear at the moment, so turnaround should be within the next few days. i'll let you know when it's done! o/
@DrFlugSlys
oh, what a sweetheart! absolutely you can get a sketch - my queue is clear at the moment, so turnaround should be within the next few days. i'll let you know when it's done! o/
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus thanks so much!
@corvidus thanks so much!
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
@eliijaah
added! thanks :>
@eliijaah
added! thanks :>
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
I can't spare money right now (saving for spending money in Colorado. My nanny is saying I need $1k+) but I'm bumping you because ohmy god.
Also followed the thread for later >v>
I can't spare money right now (saving for spending money in Colorado. My nanny is saying I need $1k+) but I'm bumping you because ohmy god.
Also followed the thread for later >v>
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
YOUR ART IS VERY BEAUTIFUL
YOUR ART IS VERY BEAUTIFUL
IfCmPpP.png
eeek pinging myself for later @Milkbread
eeek pinging myself for later @Milkbread
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
@corvidus Your art is so so cool, im DYING at the way you color your pieces ajdbrgjfishrkffu do you think you could add me to the pinglist for when your slots are open again? (If you have one ofcourse)
@corvidus Your art is so so cool, im DYING at the way you color your pieces ajdbrgjfishrkffu do you think you could add me to the pinglist for when your slots are open again? (If you have one ofcourse)
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
@Dianounais
thank you!!! n_n and sure thing, you've been added!
@Dianounais
thank you!!! n_n and sure thing, you've been added!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

Add me to the pinglist too, please? Would love to order more arts from you again in the future :D
@corvidus

Add me to the pinglist too, please? Would love to order more arts from you again in the future :D
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15