Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] HQ digital paintings,USD/G
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@EmotionalTree
yes to both! let me know who you'd like art of here or in a PM and i'll get to work o/

@bothriolepis
yes, absolutely! i love drawing D&D characters so much, so i'm very excited to make a start on these two haha

for sketches i usually take payment on delivery! usually turnaround time for sketches is pretty quick but i've got a little bit of a backlog this weekend so it might be a week or two until delivery. payment up front is also fine if you'd prefer, though!
@EmotionalTree
yes to both! let me know who you'd like art of here or in a PM and i'll get to work o/

@bothriolepis
yes, absolutely! i love drawing D&D characters so much, so i'm very excited to make a start on these two haha

for sketches i usually take payment on delivery! usually turnaround time for sketches is pretty quick but i've got a little bit of a backlog this weekend so it might be a week or two until delivery. payment up front is also fine if you'd prefer, though!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
thank you for letting me know!!!! i guess i'll send over the money whenever they're ready then :0!
@corvidus
thank you for letting me know!!!! i guess i'll send over the money whenever they're ready then :0!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
could you add me to your pinglist, please? been seeing your art all around tumblr and i'd love to get some next time you open :D
could you add me to your pinglist, please? been seeing your art all around tumblr and i'd love to get some next time you open :D
yDxBpzp.png
@auroshen
absolutely! thanks :D
@auroshen
absolutely! thanks :D
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus I'm hoping I've not misread and your sketch comms are still open! Your art is absolutely gorgeous! (Also if you have one, could you add me to your pinglist please?) Could I place an order for some coloured sketches please? Firstly, would it be possible to get a coloured sketch featuring these two dragons together? (They're a couple) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36296344] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362964/36296344_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36475668] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364757/36475668_350.png[/img] [/url] Obviously I'm expecting to pay the combined total for two pieces if it's possible to do. Scree is supposed to have fully-feathered wings, a feathered back and tail. She has art in her bio for reference. If you need to simplify the apparel, all I ask for is her birdskull headdress, her crown of bones, and the rose thorn collar and banner! Importantly, I'm about to update her look once a custom accent is approved: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FiXcKyG.png[/img][/center] Though I don't plan for her 'lore' look to include the segments on the tail - just the colour. If you need to simplify Prime's apparel, all I would really ask you to keep is basic armour (helmet, shoulder, arm guards, boots, furious banner and the raiments. Though I ask with the raiments to make the sleeves much tighter if possible???) For him I don't mind if you include the feathers or not. They're just wings and tail, unlike Scree. [i]If[/i] you're not willing to draw them together, I'd like to place the comm for just Scree instead. ----- Secondly, could I also get a coloured sketch for this lady please? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60255162] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602552/60255162_350.png[/img] [/url] I will be a lot less annoyingly specific about her. She's infused with a fragment of the Shade, but you're welcome to do with that as you will! I just think your art is neat and it's taken all my impulse control not to ask you to sketch 90% of the dragons in my lair. If there's anything that needs paying extra for due to complexity, or again anything you're not willing to do, I'm really happy to adjust as needed!!! Also please don't hesitate to say if there's anything I've asked for that you can't do - I understand completely that these are sketches, I'm just quite bad at communicating and struggle to know where to pull back on specificity, etc.
@corvidus

I'm hoping I've not misread and your sketch comms are still open! Your art is absolutely gorgeous! (Also if you have one, could you add me to your pinglist please?)

Could I place an order for some coloured sketches please?

Firstly, would it be possible to get a coloured sketch featuring these two dragons together? (They're a couple)

36296344_350.png

36475668_350.png

Obviously I'm expecting to pay the combined total for two pieces if it's possible to do. Scree is supposed to have fully-feathered wings, a feathered back and tail. She has art in her bio for reference. If you need to simplify the apparel, all I ask for is her birdskull headdress, her crown of bones, and the rose thorn collar and banner! Importantly, I'm about to update her look once a custom accent is approved:
FiXcKyG.png

Though I don't plan for her 'lore' look to include the segments on the tail - just the colour.

If you need to simplify Prime's apparel, all I would really ask you to keep is basic armour (helmet, shoulder, arm guards, boots, furious banner and the raiments. Though I ask with the raiments to make the sleeves much tighter if possible???) For him I don't mind if you include the feathers or not. They're just wings and tail, unlike Scree.

If you're not willing to draw them together, I'd like to place the comm for just Scree instead.

Secondly, could I also get a coloured sketch for this lady please?

60255162_350.png

I will be a lot less annoyingly specific about her. She's infused with a fragment of the Shade, but you're welcome to do with that as you will!

I just think your art is neat and it's taken all my impulse control not to ask you to sketch 90% of the dragons in my lair.

If there's anything that needs paying extra for due to complexity, or again anything you're not willing to do, I'm really happy to adjust as needed!!!

Also please don't hesitate to say if there's anything I've asked for that you can't do - I understand completely that these are sketches, I'm just quite bad at communicating and struggle to know where to pull back on specificity, etc.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
@Allstohel hey there! yep, sketches are always open - i've got a little bit of a backlog to work through atm but i'll happily put you into the queue :) i'd estimate a turnaround within 2 weeks, if that sounds ok? i don't ask for payment until after fulfilment for sketches. i'd usually charge an extra $10 for a second character in a sketch, though i definitely won't mind if you want to tip the added $5, haha! both orders look just great - thanks for all the info, honestly, it's really helpful! i do often simplify or abstract apparel for the sketches, so it's useful to know what's 'core' to the design and what i can be a little more lenient with. (actually, i did have one small question - for the couple, should i follow the on-site sizes for them both?) i'll make a start once i get to you in the queue and let you know when i have stuff for pickup! (and i'm always extremely flattered that people like my art, especially enough to buy it <3 repeat customers are always a delight, so if you decide to come back for more in the future i certainly won't be complaining [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1])
@Allstohel
hey there! yep, sketches are always open - i've got a little bit of a backlog to work through atm but i'll happily put you into the queue :) i'd estimate a turnaround within 2 weeks, if that sounds ok? i don't ask for payment until after fulfilment for sketches.

i'd usually charge an extra $10 for a second character in a sketch, though i definitely won't mind if you want to tip the added $5, haha! both orders look just great - thanks for all the info, honestly, it's really helpful! i do often simplify or abstract apparel for the sketches, so it's useful to know what's 'core' to the design and what i can be a little more lenient with. (actually, i did have one small question - for the couple, should i follow the on-site sizes for them both?)

i'll make a start once i get to you in the queue and let you know when i have stuff for pickup! (and i'm always extremely flattered that people like my art, especially enough to buy it <3 repeat customers are always a delight, so if you decide to come back for more in the future i certainly won't be complaining )
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus,

That sounds wonderful! Don't worry about taking your time to get everything else done, I'm a very patient person when it comes to comms, and tbh I'm likely to forget I'm waiting for them until you pop into my inbox XD And bold of you to assume that I wasn't going to tip on top of the full amount ;)

Glad my info was useful! I always feel a bit bad for being so specific when placing an order! (Hate feeling like I'm a hassle). In terms of the sizes, I always picture them more with Scree being roughly around half of Prime's size or little smaller. Usually enough that she can curl up on his back during long flights but they're not too awkwardly far apart in size.

Oh, and I'll almost definitely be back, don't worry ;) (Already got the shop bookmarked, just have to force myself to be patient as I'm also saving up for uni rn! Luckily just got a raise so I thought I'd treat myself a bit.)
@corvidus,

That sounds wonderful! Don't worry about taking your time to get everything else done, I'm a very patient person when it comes to comms, and tbh I'm likely to forget I'm waiting for them until you pop into my inbox XD And bold of you to assume that I wasn't going to tip on top of the full amount ;)

Glad my info was useful! I always feel a bit bad for being so specific when placing an order! (Hate feeling like I'm a hassle). In terms of the sizes, I always picture them more with Scree being roughly around half of Prime's size or little smaller. Usually enough that she can curl up on his back during long flights but they're not too awkwardly far apart in size.

Oh, and I'll almost definitely be back, don't worry ;) (Already got the shop bookmarked, just have to force myself to be patient as I'm also saving up for uni rn! Luckily just got a raise so I thought I'd treat myself a bit.)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
@corvidus
Hey there! Would I be able to get a fullbody, colored sketch of my boy here?

Not Found
@corvidus
Hey there! Would I be able to get a fullbody, colored sketch of my boy here?

Not Found
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Goodness gracious your art is lovely. Please put me on your waitlist for busts and fullbodies! And if you're still taking colored sketch slots, I'd love to get this angry boy done up all nice and terrifying [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24328148] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243282/24328148_350.png[/img] [/url]
Goodness gracious your art is lovely. Please put me on your waitlist for busts and fullbodies! And if you're still taking colored sketch slots, I'd love to get this angry boy done up all nice and terrifying

24328148_350.png
sBdLZtA.png
@Pressia @Contaminate
yes, of course! i'll go ahead and add you both to the queue :)
@Pressia @Contaminate
yes, of course! i'll go ahead and add you both to the queue :)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15