Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Battle Counter
i love this idea, it would be great motivation for grinding or goal-keeping. or just a fun stat to glance at!

i've tried coli challenges where you had to do x battles in each venue but using a calculator was a bit tedious, and with how quick some battles are, it became inaccurate at times for me because i have some memory issues and double guess myself if i counted the battle or not
i love this idea, it would be great motivation for grinding or goal-keeping. or just a fun stat to glance at!

i've tried coli challenges where you had to do x battles in each venue but using a calculator was a bit tedious, and with how quick some battles are, it became inaccurate at times for me because i have some memory issues and double guess myself if i counted the battle or not
yzUX307.png
It's a good idea, but that specific location is where the performance ticker thing is! like if you click there on any coli screen, but particularly the battle screen, the fps shows up. (clicking again calls up a little performance over time thing too, and a third click hides it again.) Sure it could be the default option for the ticker round, or otherwise added, but I bet some people want to see both.
It's a good idea, but that specific location is where the performance ticker thing is! like if you click there on any coli screen, but particularly the battle screen, the fps shows up. (clicking again calls up a little performance over time thing too, and a third click hides it again.) Sure it could be the default option for the ticker round, or otherwise added, but I bet some people want to see both.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
yes pls
yes pls
uh oh! g1 obsession alert
YES PLEASE! This would help so much with challenges and coli grinding if I'm being paid per battle :D
YES PLEASE! This would help so much with challenges and coli grinding if I'm being paid per battle :D
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
it's a nice idea that i'd definitely enjoy, but i am worried about the server load in storing those numbers for thousands of users. i doubt that is something that is tracked/stored somewhere at the moment.
it's a nice idea that i'd definitely enjoy, but i am worried about the server load in storing those numbers for thousands of users. i doubt that is something that is tracked/stored somewhere at the moment.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
support! it'd be really good for goal-setting for people who have limited time to spend on site, but still want to participate in the coliseum, and very good for people who want to offer a training or grinding service! not to mention it'd help out people doing challenges.
support! it'd be really good for goal-setting for people who have limited time to spend on site, but still want to participate in the coliseum, and very good for people who want to offer a training or grinding service! not to mention it'd help out people doing challenges.
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
I would really like something like this,
I know some players count the battles manually but I end up losing track after like, 4 battles
I would really like something like this,
I know some players count the battles manually but I end up losing track after like, 4 battles
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Support as long as it's optional, I don't want to confront how much time I've spent in the coli lol
Support as long as it's optional, I don't want to confront how much time I've spent in the coli lol
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
So happy to find the suggestion, because I was thinking if there was already a fanmade thing. But an official counter would be fantastic. It's not too game or code breaking, and just make it easier for people doing multiple battles in a row to keep track of it.
So happy to find the suggestion, because I was thinking if there was already a fanmade thing. But an official counter would be fantastic. It's not too game or code breaking, and just make it easier for people doing multiple battles in a row to keep track of it.
Ian / Jill / Gris || 25yo || He/They Lesbian || Avatar
Big support, without relying on off-site counters it'd be great to have a built-in one. But also as an user already wrote: [quote]as long as it's optional, I don't want to confront how much time I've spent in the coli[/quote] [emoji=nocturne tongue size=2]
Big support, without relying on off-site counters it'd be great to have a built-in one. But also as an user already wrote:
Quote:
as long as it's optional, I don't want to confront how much time I've spent in the coli
p5Q2IRk.png
English is not my native language