Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 608 609 610 611 612 ... 838 839
Bought a mispriced dragon for 386 treasure instead of gems, show me your AH history and I'll be happy to return it!
Bought a mispriced dragon for 386 treasure instead of gems, show me your AH history and I'll be happy to return it!
td9UiZS.png
@FlourishFox52

I just got a ton of 1t items from you; was this accidental? That's like super cheap!
@FlourishFox52

I just got a ton of 1t items from you; was this accidental? That's like super cheap!
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Hey @KnucklePuck, Yeah, I probably should put out a notice that I'm trying to delete my account/leave the game, so I thought i might as well give all this stuff to you guys rather than having it in my hoard
Hey @KnucklePuck, Yeah, I probably should put out a notice that I'm trying to delete my account/leave the game, so I thought i might as well give all this stuff to you guys rather than having it in my hoard
firetop.png
@FlourishFox52

Ohh, okay! I'm sorry you decided to quit the game, but that's an awfully nice thing you're doing for others. I'm glad I could pick up a few things. :D
@FlourishFox52

Ohh, okay! I'm sorry you decided to quit the game, but that's an awfully nice thing you're doing for others. I'm glad I could pick up a few things. :D
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
@KnucklePuck No problem! They'd only go to waste, it was the least I could do- Glad you were able to get a few things though :)
@KnucklePuck No problem! They'd only go to waste, it was the least I could do- Glad you were able to get a few things though :)
firetop.png
I was sniping up fodder and bought a veilspun for 14000t. If this was a mistake get in contact with me and show me your AH history.
I was sniping up fodder and bought a veilspun for 14000t. If this was a mistake get in contact with me and show me your AH history.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
Did you recently sell a certain skin for t instead of g? Show me a screenshot (or just tell me what said skin was/what it sold for) and I'll send it back!
Did you recently sell a certain skin for t instead of g? Show me a screenshot (or just tell me what said skin was/what it sold for) and I'll send it back!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Ruthless Banner for 2 gems... Congratulations, I guess? Not sure how I set it up for that price, but it happened :/
Ruthless Banner for 2 gems... Congratulations, I guess? Not sure how I set it up for that price, but it happened :/
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
Today I accidentally sold a plague egg for 307 treasure, not gems... Never been so angry at myself because of a game, even hatching the dragon from that egg would be more worthy :'/
Today I accidentally sold a plague egg for 307 treasure, not gems... Never been so angry at myself because of a game, even hatching the dragon from that egg would be more worthy :'/
1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
@edmouniverse if it makes you feel any better it could be worse... I did that with a bogsneak egg. They aren't freebies there's way more than 200kt of ingredients involved iirc
@edmouniverse if it makes you feel any better it could be worse... I did that with a bogsneak egg. They aren't freebies there's way more than 200kt of ingredients involved iirc
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 608 609 610 611 612 ... 838 839