Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] FR Abbreviations
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
nice Thread its very helpful!
nice Thread its very helpful!
76546600p.pngHxP6kXi.png5vBmPXW.png9vcebAv.png98aej12.pngxe4FQbY.pngRFvdPMt.pngynsC8gT.png5cGqrId.png5A0cdTf.pngmPQFox6.pngaQp8eZz.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Sckt29g.png
@SilverDeath

Hey, don't know if you're still updating this, but I'm in Lightning and we abbreviate Thundercrack Carnivale as TCC, not TC. I have seen TC used for Trickmurk Circus, though!
You could also maybe add MistJam for Mistral Jamboree, PyMorph for Python/Morph, and PetButt for Petals/Butterfly.
@SilverDeath

Hey, don't know if you're still updating this, but I'm in Lightning and we abbreviate Thundercrack Carnivale as TCC, not TC. I have seen TC used for Trickmurk Circus, though!
You could also maybe add MistJam for Mistral Jamboree, PyMorph for Python/Morph, and PetButt for Petals/Butterfly.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
do you know what an OC is?
she/her/feather
[quote name="@Feathershine22" date="2020-11-14 11:12:06" ] do you know what an OC is? [/quote] OC stands for original character! It’s usually used in art and stuff :)
@Feathershine22 wrote on 2020-11-14 11:12:06:

OC stands for original character! It’s usually used in art and stuff :)
Does anyone know what Br or E means? Got the following message and cant decode it:
Quote:
Love dragon , shrooms (snapper). What price. Br
E first snapper.
Does anyone know what Br or E means? Got the following message and cant decode it:
Quote:
Love dragon , shrooms (snapper). What price. Br
E first snapper.
BN2qBx.jpg
lol thanks so mcuh
lol thanks so mcuh
B9s9IiI.png
Starcon! WaspBee! Stained! Filigree! and More!
Pyro
9AXhFJA.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Added an entire section for obsolete/dated terms and moved a good chunk of terms to it

Added the following abbreviations: UMS, Skincent, MistJam, Lameforger's, Festival of 1, FP, Portal, Veil, PetButt, PyMor, PyMorph
Updated TC to TCC
Added an entire section for obsolete/dated terms and moved a good chunk of terms to it

Added the following abbreviations: UMS, Skincent, MistJam, Lameforger's, Festival of 1, FP, Portal, Veil, PetButt, PyMor, PyMorph
Updated TC to TCC
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Petition to add the Luck Flight to the flight list
Petition to add the Luck Flight to the flight list
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png