Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] FR Abbreviations
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Anyone know what it's called when someone buys something just so they can sell it in the AH again for profit?
Anyone know what it's called when someone buys something just so they can sell it in the AH again for profit?
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart I'm unsure if there's an abbreviation for it but I'd just call that something like sniping and reselling?
@Reignhart I'm unsure if there's an abbreviation for it but I'd just call that something like sniping and reselling?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
this is a really cool guide! i've played this site for 6 years and there are terms here i didn't even know!

@Reignhart i'm pretty sure the term is called "Flipping" or "Auction House Flipping"
this is a really cool guide! i've played this site for 6 years and there are terms here i didn't even know!

@Reignhart i'm pretty sure the term is called "Flipping" or "Auction House Flipping"
w2GVor2.jpg
I think I've seen both of those at some point. Thanks you two!
I think I've seen both of those at some point. Thanks you two!
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
[font=Courier]tfw you've been here since the start of 2016 and you never knew all the trading post station names were alliterations [emoji=skull size=1]
tfw you've been here since the start of 2016 and you never knew all the trading post station names were alliterations
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
@SilverDeath Heya! Sorry to slightly necro but I thought it'd be helpful to add [p] in forum abbreviations! It's used por "personal" threads, mostly in the quests and challenges forum and creative corner. Note that this doesn't mean do not post, it just means that the thread is meant to keep track of personal progress.

Also not exactly abbreviations but it took me a while to know what on earth a locke was (as in pinkerlocke, nuzlocke, fodderlocke). I still don't know what some of them are.
Fyi: They're variations of a reocurring challenge in the Q&C forum which works around loot, coliseum and exalting. Important coli dops are assigned simple if/then rules, and every dragon that dies in the coliseum dies in real life/gets exalted And from then on every one has different rules.
@SilverDeath Heya! Sorry to slightly necro but I thought it'd be helpful to add [p] in forum abbreviations! It's used por "personal" threads, mostly in the quests and challenges forum and creative corner. Note that this doesn't mean do not post, it just means that the thread is meant to keep track of personal progress.

Also not exactly abbreviations but it took me a while to know what on earth a locke was (as in pinkerlocke, nuzlocke, fodderlocke). I still don't know what some of them are.
Fyi: They're variations of a reocurring challenge in the Q&C forum which works around loot, coliseum and exalting. Important coli dops are assigned simple if/then rules, and every dragon that dies in the coliseum dies in real life/gets exalted And from then on every one has different rules.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai Thread is hopefully always relevant, no worries! Pinkerlocke and Nuzlocke are already up there though ^^
@Amayai Thread is hopefully always relevant, no worries! Pinkerlocke and Nuzlocke are already up there though ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Thankyou, this is very helpful!
Thankyou, this is very helpful!
@SilverDeath

Cool thread!

Just thought maybe you would like to add that the Plague flight pretty much call their exalted dragons Soup Ingredients
@SilverDeath

Cool thread!

Just thought maybe you would like to add that the Plague flight pretty much call their exalted dragons Soup Ingredients
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@SilverDeath If this is still active, would you mind adding "OOF"?

It took me a while to learn it's meaning "out of Flight" and usually used in the context of fodder and dominance.
@SilverDeath If this is still active, would you mind adding "OOF"?

It took me a while to learn it's meaning "out of Flight" and usually used in the context of fodder and dominance.
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32