Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] FR Abbreviations
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@TigerLily @LovinoVargas
Thanks guys! Added~

Edit: I found some more people to ping xP
@TheWinterSoldier @hexlix @fuwafuwa
@TigerLily @LovinoVargas
Thanks guys! Added~

Edit: I found some more people to ping xP
@TheWinterSoldier @hexlix @fuwafuwa
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
We' call each other Acolights c;
We' call each other Acolights c;
Gammass.gif
People from Lightning often call themselves Sparks. Also, I've seen Windsinger get referred to as Noodlepappy or Hot Dad and Plaguebringer as Plaguemomma.
People from Lightning often call themselves Sparks. Also, I've seen Windsinger get referred to as Noodlepappy or Hot Dad and Plaguebringer as Plaguemomma.
@LostUmbreon

I believe a progen is supposed to refer to your first two dragons (progenitors). Also, for battling lingo, there's also a kind of build that's called a Tank, where it has extremely high defence and health, and is only there to take hits.

In earth, we call new members Pebbles, and I believe older members are boulders? not sure of the second one, though. The Earthshaker also has a few nicknames, but I can't remember any in particular right now.

Also, Iri is an abbreviation for Iridescent, and is often contracted to a smaller term when a dragon also has Shimmer.
@LostUmbreon

I believe a progen is supposed to refer to your first two dragons (progenitors). Also, for battling lingo, there's also a kind of build that's called a Tank, where it has extremely high defence and health, and is only there to take hits.

In earth, we call new members Pebbles, and I believe older members are boulders? not sure of the second one, though. The Earthshaker also has a few nicknames, but I can't remember any in particular right now.

Also, Iri is an abbreviation for Iridescent, and is often contracted to a smaller term when a dragon also has Shimmer.
Toothless.

giphy.gif
@LostUmbreon

Shadowbinder = Shadowmom
And Arcane members are called Pepdobutts. B)))))

Glass canons are dragons who have low vitality stats but are heavy hitters in either melee or magic damage.
@LostUmbreon

Shadowbinder = Shadowmom
And Arcane members are called Pepdobutts. B)))))

Glass canons are dragons who have low vitality stats but are heavy hitters in either melee or magic damage.
@LostUmbreon Good thread idea! ouo

Plaguebringer is often called Plaguemommy/mother/mama.

Tank, glass cannon, and other coli builds are named after MMO classes and playstyles, so if you don't mind venturing into the depths of the internet UrbanDictionary or TvTropes can help you with definitions for them.

I also call hatchlings 'hatchies' sometimes, I picked it up from a couple friends who also play FR.

Thread title shorthand can be pretty confusing sometimes, that might be something good to include as well.
{B} = buying
{S} = selling
[A] = auction
[T] = trading
[S/T] = sell or trade
[LF] = looking for
[W] = wanted

Other acronyms/terms I see a lot:
RTB = ready to breed
Irishimbelly = dragon with the iridescent, shimmer, and underbelly genes
Irishimbond = as above, but with gembond
Cripple = dragon with the current and ripple genes

I'll post more if I think of them!
@LostUmbreon Good thread idea! ouo

Plaguebringer is often called Plaguemommy/mother/mama.

Tank, glass cannon, and other coli builds are named after MMO classes and playstyles, so if you don't mind venturing into the depths of the internet UrbanDictionary or TvTropes can help you with definitions for them.

I also call hatchlings 'hatchies' sometimes, I picked it up from a couple friends who also play FR.

Thread title shorthand can be pretty confusing sometimes, that might be something good to include as well.
{B} = buying
{S} = selling
[A] = auction
[T] = trading
[S/T] = sell or trade
[LF] = looking for
[W] = wanted

Other acronyms/terms I see a lot:
RTB = ready to breed
Irishimbelly = dragon with the iridescent, shimmer, and underbelly genes
Irishimbond = as above, but with gembond
Cripple = dragon with the current and ripple genes

I'll post more if I think of them!
EN46Pc1.png
@LostUmberon

Windsinger is sometimes called Noodledaddy, Hot Dad, Dudemeister, and Windbro.
And I remember from when I was in Wind, most of us called ourselves Windies.
@LostUmberon

Windsinger is sometimes called Noodledaddy, Hot Dad, Dudemeister, and Windbro.
And I remember from when I was in Wind, most of us called ourselves Windies.
XXY and XYX refer to color combinations.

For example I have a swamp/red/red female - she would be known as a Double or XYY/YXX

@LostUmbreon
XXY and XYX refer to color combinations.

For example I have a swamp/red/red female - she would be known as a Double or XYY/YXX

@LostUmbreon
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@Arienai @Songwind @AlfredFJones @Willywonker @CheeseForAll @Dew @BlackandTan

Thanks for your contributions everyone! You've all been added to the Contributors list as well~
@Arienai @Songwind @AlfredFJones @Willywonker @CheeseForAll @Dew @BlackandTan

Thanks for your contributions everyone! You've all been added to the Contributors list as well~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon
I often heard Tidelord being called Tidepotato
And the Icewarden Lord Legwarmer
@LostUmbreon
I often heard Tidelord being called Tidepotato
And the Icewarden Lord Legwarmer
Gammass.gif