Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2020
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
Fishy fishy
Fishy fishy
"There isn't inherently anything special about this item," does that mean it will be coming back next year? Or disappearing from hoards like a Strange Chest? Because if this is the only time it can be acquired and it doesn't disappear, then darn-tootin there is something inherently special about it
"There isn't inherently anything special about this item," does that mean it will be coming back next year? Or disappearing from hoards like a Strange Chest? Because if this is the only time it can be acquired and it doesn't disappear, then darn-tootin there is something inherently special about it
I hope the fishpots don’t disappear after the event, because I want to keep all of mine as a memento!
I hope the fishpots don’t disappear after the event, because I want to keep all of mine as a memento!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Yay!
Yay!
sQ35KLV.png
This is like the seafood version of Drakeharvest. My fish-eaters approve of this.

Found 3 fish pots and opened them all.
This is like the seafood version of Drakeharvest. My fish-eaters approve of this.

Found 3 fish pots and opened them all.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
Are we going to be able to keep the fishpots? I for one think randomized food baskets are a really interesting idea!
Instead of blue the cloth around the basket can be green, red, or yellow depending on what kind of food is inside!
Are we going to be able to keep the fishpots? I for one think randomized food baskets are a really interesting idea!
Instead of blue the cloth around the basket can be green, red, or yellow depending on what kind of food is inside!
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
FEESH[emoji=clownfish size=1]
FEESH
Woo!
Woo!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Yay!
Yay!
PQznZys.png
omg these random fishpot items are SO cute i really want to keep mine and also I hope we get similar items for the other fests, they're ADORABLE and also who knows! maybe that hibden fish i need is in there or something! i love these
omg these random fishpot items are SO cute i really want to keep mine and also I hope we get similar items for the other fests, they're ADORABLE and also who knows! maybe that hibden fish i need is in there or something! i love these
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26