Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2020
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Time to get leveling! And finish our preparations for NOTN.
Time to get leveling! And finish our preparations for NOTN.
NotN incoming... my favorite FR holiday [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
NotN incoming... my favorite FR holiday
kV9q7M8.gif
Cool@
Cool@
Instagram | Deviantart | Twitter | Youtube | Facebook
NewCanvas1.jpg
I don't know if you gather any statistics about this test chests drop frequency, but in lvl 12 venue (forgotten cave), while getting 7 stacks of 3fp fish and 3 stacks of 10fp fish, i got 8 test chests
I don't know if you gather any statistics about this test chests drop frequency, but in lvl 12 venue (forgotten cave), while getting 7 stacks of 3fp fish and 3 stacks of 10fp fish, i got 8 test chests
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
waiting for the night nocturne))
waiting for the night nocturne))
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
ok
ok
Were the test chests only dropping in certain places? Over the four days I never saw one and I was fodder grinding in the mire for a couple hours in total.

Am I just terribly unlucky? I know they were rare but I would have thought I'd see at least one?
Were the test chests only dropping in certain places? Over the four days I never saw one and I was fodder grinding in the mire for a couple hours in total.

Am I just terribly unlucky? I know they were rare but I would have thought I'd see at least one?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
feesh
feesh
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
"Darkness!"
"No! Glowing!"
"Will you just quit it!!!!"
wow
wow
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26