Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 93
[emoji=ridgeback scared size=1][emoji=ridgeback love size=1] I’m crying inside, I’ve never won a contest on FR in my life, I’m beyond honoured!!! [item=skin: hoarfrost mauler] Farewell, as I will be selling my soul to BW while I grind for as many skins as I can mentally handle coli for LMAO

I’m crying inside, I’ve never won a contest on FR in my life, I’m beyond honoured!!!

Skin: Hoarfrost Mauler

Farewell, as I will be selling my soul to BW while I grind for as many skins as I can mentally handle coli for LMAO
Untitled_Artwork.png
omg
omg
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
congratulation to the winners [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
congratulation to the winners
WOOOO I have never won before, this is amazing, thank you so much! I mainly did it so I could get the Vista tbh, but since someone actually contacted me regarding the skin because they'd like to have it, it appears I did it for y'all as well jgkhkjdghg

@phoebici the gladiator was approved!!!
WOOOO I have never won before, this is amazing, thank you so much! I mainly did it so I could get the Vista tbh, but since someone actually contacted me regarding the skin because they'd like to have it, it appears I did it for y'all as well jgkhkjdghg

@phoebici the gladiator was approved!!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
This is amazing, thank you.
This is amazing, thank you.
[font=corbel] The skins and accents are awesome! Congratz to the winners! [emoji=firework size=1] Also yay! More than a half of the job is done! Only 48 skins to go. Hang in there! [emoji=heart size=1] I'm so excited to see what other amazing skins won! Wwweeeeeeee~
The skins and accents are awesome! Congratz to the winners!

Also yay! More than a half of the job is done! Only 48 skins to go. Hang in there!

I'm so excited to see what other amazing skins won!
Wwweeeeeeee~
My Dragon Cave scrollMy sales tabdreaming city pixelsDogiCrimson's pixelsGalopa's Old Oaks - Old dragons shelter and re-homing serviceUseful guides and resourcesMy art logMy dragon logMy wishlist and services
In hindsight maybe I shouldn’t have picked familiars with the letters U and W [emoji=imperial tongue size=1] (Unburdened Billy, Windcarve Fugitive and Wolpertinger)
In hindsight maybe I shouldn’t have picked familiars with the letters U and W (Unburdened Billy, Windcarve Fugitive and Wolpertinger)
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
So many new skins woah!!! [emoji=spiral star size=1] And they're not even all added yet? That's incredible!!
So many new skins woah!!! And they're not even all added yet? That's incredible!!
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
Wooooooa! They are so beautiful! [emoji=mirror star size=2] Such fascinating Mirrors' skins and accents [skin=37039][skin=37047][skin=37074][skin=37084] However bad thing that Guardians seem to be far behind in number and almost forgotten [emoji=guardian sad size=1] [skin=37065]
Wooooooa! They are so beautiful!
Such fascinating Mirrors' skins and accents

However bad thing that Guardians seem to be far behind in number and almost forgotten
2STS4nL.gif
@Natron I haven't farmed the Arena in [i]ages[/i] but I'm gonna have to now, huh? [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] That skin would go perfectly on one of my Guardians— she'll have less of a Plague-y look but more of a warrior look, and I [i]love[/i] that shield. Congrats on the win, and thank you for the skin! (I have so many skins I want oh god and I still haven't gotten some of the older ones I want—)
@Natron I haven't farmed the Arena in ages but I'm gonna have to now, huh? That skin would go perfectly on one of my Guardians— she'll have less of a Plague-y look but more of a warrior look, and I love that shield. Congrats on the win, and thank you for the skin!

(I have so many skins I want oh god and I still haven't gotten some of the older ones I want—)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 93