Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 93
I love them all a lot, but it feels like so many of these are for Gaolers..... did we really get that many entries that were Gaos?
I love them all a lot, but it feels like so many of these are for Gaolers..... did we really get that many entries that were Gaos?
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
That Hydra one... I need it. It's amazing.
That Hydra one... I need it. It's amazing.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
YES I've been waiting for something for Redrock! And it's a Bane too!
YES I've been waiting for something for Redrock! And it's a Bane too!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
There is some lovely new skin/accents designs! Congrats to the winners!
There is some lovely new skin/accents designs! Congrats to the winners!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Waaaaaah the hydra accent looks sick!
Waaaaaah the hydra accent looks sick!
none of the skins have ids
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
[quote name="Elsycl" date="2020-12-07 22:42:13" ] none of the skins have ids [/quote] They're considered site skins, so they have a different designation internally, so you can't look them up by artist ID.
Elsycl wrote on 2020-12-07 22:42:13:

They're considered site skins, so they have a different designation internally, so you can't look them up by artist ID.
I don't want to go to sleep until I know if my entry was chosen or not... But I'm all the way down in the R's. No way it's getting that far until like, 2am for me. [emoji=fae sleepy size=2] Congrats to all the winners so far.
I don't want to go to sleep until I know if my entry was chosen or not... But I'm all the way down in the R's. No way it's getting that far until like, 2am for me. Congrats to all the winners so far.
wow
wow
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
Dang. The ones I rlly loved didnt make it. No hate on the artists btw. Just little disappointing ya know??

Can’t wait to see that my item description didn’t make it. Oh BOY. mmm. That’s gonna sting.
Dang. The ones I rlly loved didnt make it. No hate on the artists btw. Just little disappointing ya know??

Can’t wait to see that my item description didn’t make it. Oh BOY. mmm. That’s gonna sting.
TBD
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 93