Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93
Bummed there's not a lot of skins for my personal fave breeds but these are like festival tier, they look FABULOUS! There is a pc, sd and ridgey one that I'm dyinggg to get //gross sobbing coli be kind//

Great job and congrats to the artists <3
Bummed there's not a lot of skins for my personal fave breeds but these are like festival tier, they look FABULOUS! There is a pc, sd and ridgey one that I'm dyinggg to get //gross sobbing coli be kind//

Great job and congrats to the artists <3
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
[quote name="mithrel" date="2020-12-09 07:27:27" ] @Undel The Sparksylph skin has a typo. [/quote] Thanks for finding this! It should be corrected, though it may take up to an hour for the site's internal tooltip cache to catch up.
mithrel wrote on 2020-12-09 07:27:27:
@Undel The Sparksylph skin has a typo.

Thanks for finding this! It should be corrected, though it may take up to an hour for the site's internal tooltip cache to catch up.
Only 18 more to go! You can do it, Undel!!

All of the winners have been super pretty so far, I want them All.
Only 18 more to go! You can do it, Undel!!

All of the winners have been super pretty so far, I want them All.
YUDrFCG.png
*concern for the skydancer*
*concern for the skydancer*
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
{So are these dropping now, or do we have to wait for them all to be added?}
[quote]{So are these dropping now, or do we have to wait for them all to be added?}[/quote] Also want to know that!
Quote:

Also want to know that!
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
Quote:
Unlike a holiday skin contest, the winning entries will not be added to the site all at once: We will trickle them in over a period of a couple of months, in addition to our normal updates.

^ from the Contest thread.

I don't think any have been added yet. They will show up gradually.
And since there are so many, it's going to take a while for them all to start dropping.
Quote:
Unlike a holiday skin contest, the winning entries will not be added to the site all at once: We will trickle them in over a period of a couple of months, in addition to our normal updates.

And since there are so many, it's going to take a while for them all to start dropping.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
[quote name="Exquisitor" date="2020-12-09 08:14:01" ] Quote: Unlike a holiday skin contest, the winning entries will not be added to the site all at once: We will trickle them in over a period of a couple of months, in addition to our normal updates. ^ from the Contest thread. I don't think any have been added yet. They will show up gradually. And since there are so many, it's going to take a while for them all to start dropping. [/quote] "The 2020 Coliseum Skin Contest has finished being judged. We'll be adding entries and contacting winners throughout the day. Once skins appear here, they will begin dropping rarely off their respective Coliseum counterparts." -- It says this right above the skins, so which is right? :o Also, still [i]so many Gaolers[/i]. And only one male Bane :(
Exquisitor wrote on 2020-12-09 08:14:01:
Quote:

"The 2020 Coliseum Skin Contest has finished being judged. We'll be adding entries and contacting winners throughout the day. Once skins appear here, they will begin dropping rarely off their respective Coliseum counterparts." -- It says this right above the skins, so which is right? :o

Also, still so many Gaolers. And only one male Bane :(
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
^ oh. That’s kind of disappointing. I kinda wish they had waited and released them in batches were they would actually be adding them to be dropped. It’s taken several days now to release them all any way and it kinda cruel to release all the prestige’s we can’t even obtain , possibly for months . Not complaining about the skins, they all wonderful - just this one big mass release, if that is the case.
^ oh. That’s kind of disappointing. I kinda wish they had waited and released them in batches were they would actually be adding them to be dropped. It’s taken several days now to release them all any way and it kinda cruel to release all the prestige’s we can’t even obtain , possibly for months . Not complaining about the skins, they all wonderful - just this one big mass release, if that is the case.
[quote name="@Gif @Punchline" date="2020-12-09 08:08:46" ] [quote]{So are these dropping now, or do we have to wait for them all to be added?}[/quote] Also want to know that! [/quote] They seem to be dropping now, I just searched one of the new skins in the AH and it seems at least one person has one.
@Gif @Punchline wrote on 2020-12-09 08:08:46:
Quote:
Also want to know that!
They seem to be dropping now, I just searched one of the new skins in the AH and it seems at least one person has one.
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93