Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monthly Elemental Raffle(Closed)
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 460 461
bump 3!
hope your studies is goign okay so far winterling
bump 3!
hope your studies is goign okay so far winterling
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
bump #29

thanks! just took an AP Physics test, not feeling TOO bad. gotta write an argumentative paper now T-T
bump #29

thanks! just took an AP Physics test, not feeling TOO bad. gotta write an argumentative paper now T-T
Gl! >:0

And school starting tmr TvT
Gl! >:0

And school starting tmr TvT
XDRtGHs.png
bump 4!

glad the test went well, and good luck on the paper, im glad i havent had to do that papers (yet?) on my new study
bump 4!

glad the test went well, and good luck on the paper, im glad i havent had to do that papers (yet?) on my new study
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
@SliverNW I’m buying 8 tickets for 8000 (by crossroads)
@SliverNW I’m buying 8 tickets for 8000 (by crossroads)
caught up^^
caught up^^
XDRtGHs.png
bump #3
bump #3
Please ping me!
10.png
Bump
Bump
[quote name="RQuestions" date="2020-11-29 08:36:20" ] [quote name="SayuriHawthorn" date="2020-11-29 07:58:09" ] fam I have guzzled so much water its ridiculous :,> my throat is still sore though is idk. I refuse to rest as of right now as I'm behind on grab bags and I want to sit down and update prizes. I wish my immune system didn't suck so hard as it does but I can't do anything about it. Anyways thank you for the concern I promise to rest up later after my ap computer science project is done ;; [/quote] im sure you know well be holding you to that lol [/quote] *Sweats in Fear* uh.. I rested up thanks to the power of medicine! Though I stood up doing my ap computer science project and let me tell you I Absolutely hated how many times I messed up my coding :,> Never again will I make an ap involving If statements! I cannot fathom it rn. Also, it's super late for me I should be asleep for class tomorrow as I do have to take a test for Ap Computer Science... :,> Joy
RQuestions wrote on 2020-11-29 08:36:20:
SayuriHawthorn wrote on 2020-11-29 07:58:09:
fam I have guzzled so much water its ridiculous :,> my throat is still sore though is idk. I refuse to rest as of right now as I'm behind on grab bags and I want to sit down and update prizes. I wish my immune system didn't suck so hard as it does but I can't do anything about it. Anyways thank you for the concern I promise to rest up later after my ap computer science project is done ;;
im sure you know well be holding you to that lol

*Sweats in Fear*

uh.. I rested up thanks to the power of medicine! Though I stood up doing my ap computer science project and let me tell you I Absolutely hated how many times I messed up my coding :,> Never again will I make an ap involving If statements! I cannot fathom it rn. Also, it's super late for me I should be asleep for class tomorrow as I do have to take a test for Ap Computer Science... :,> Joy
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Bump 1 :)
Bump 1 :)
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 460 461