Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monthly Elemental Raffle(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 460 461
@SnoppyFlip yep Currently setting a set amount for each type of bag to make things less confusing! Thanks for asking this! My brain is so fired from coding for so long that I didn't even think about this!
@SnoppyFlip yep Currently setting a set amount for each type of bag to make things less confusing! Thanks for asking this! My brain is so fired from coding for so long that I didn't even think about this!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SayuriHawthorn No worries! It shows that you worked hard on the coding, the Posts literally look amazing! Take your time!
@SayuriHawthorn No worries! It shows that you worked hard on the coding, the Posts literally look amazing! Take your time!
All caught up and updated the rules! Also adding a fully updated Q and A most likely Tomorrow!
All caught up and updated the rules! Also adding a fully updated Q and A most likely Tomorrow!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Boop
Boop
XDRtGHs.png
@SayuriHawthorn buying a deluxe bag! is there a last week pinglist?
@SayuriHawthorn buying a deluxe bag! is there a last week pinglist?
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982 updating the spreadsheet and to answer your question we currently have a pinglist only however that might change sometime in the future depends how things go! but if you'd like I can add you to the pinglist we have now!

@SilverNW If your still awake imma head to bed can you markdown peeps who send for tickets so I can update spreadsheet when I wake up?
@gryphon982 updating the spreadsheet and to answer your question we currently have a pinglist only however that might change sometime in the future depends how things go! but if you'd like I can add you to the pinglist we have now!

@SilverNW If your still awake imma head to bed can you markdown peeps who send for tickets so I can update spreadsheet when I wake up?
@SayuriHawthorn
Ofc! You go take a break!
@SayuriHawthorn
Ofc! You go take a break!
XDRtGHs.png
boop
boop
XDRtGHs.png
bump
bump
vump
vump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 460 461