Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monthly Elemental Raffle(Closed)
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 460 461
@FreyaShadow
hey there!
You can only earn bump tickets after you have purchased main raffle tickets. I don't see your name on the spreadsheet I have there :0
Have you bought any grab bags from @/sayurihawthorn?
I can't get in touch with her for about a day or two now, so let me if you bought tickets there.
Thank you very much ^^
@FreyaShadow
hey there!
You can only earn bump tickets after you have purchased main raffle tickets. I don't see your name on the spreadsheet I have there :0
Have you bought any grab bags from @/sayurihawthorn?
I can't get in touch with her for about a day or two now, so let me if you bought tickets there.
Thank you very much ^^
XDRtGHs.png
All bumps caught up~~
All bumps caught up~~
XDRtGHs.png
bump 25

another day of living on my computer for school? yup.
bump 25

another day of living on my computer for school? yup.
@SilverNW, yep, I sent her money for 25 tickets! If is a problem I'll wait till I'm added to the pinglist to bump more ^^
@SilverNW, yep, I sent her money for 25 tickets! If is a problem I'll wait till I'm added to the pinglist to bump more ^^
@FreyaShadow
Oh okay cool, thank you for telling me! And no worries, I'll go ahead and add your bump ticket in. For the main tickets, I'll let her add it in once shes back ^^
@FreyaShadow
Oh okay cool, thank you for telling me! And no worries, I'll go ahead and add your bump ticket in. For the main tickets, I'll let her add it in once shes back ^^
XDRtGHs.png
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
@SilverNW not to be a stickler, but didn't @freyaShadow bump only 10 minutes after me? I'm not worried about the bump (uNlesS I aM cuS FriENdlY ComPetItIOn) i just was wondering cus the rule.

I rly hope this didnt come off as "theyre not following the rules im gonna go tattle" cus i dont mean for it to :D
@SilverNW not to be a stickler, but didn't @freyaShadow bump only 10 minutes after me? I'm not worried about the bump (uNlesS I aM cuS FriENdlY ComPetItIOn) i just was wondering cus the rule.

I rly hope this didnt come off as "theyre not following the rules im gonna go tattle" cus i dont mean for it to :D
@Winterling04
ahHHhhH
You're right, somehow I must've misread the hour time. And no, you are completely fine, thank you very much for telling me.

@/freyaShadow
Also about this, this is completely my fault, I am very sorry for this. I'll leave your bump ticket on as an apology ^^''
@Winterling04
ahHHhhH
You're right, somehow I must've misread the hour time. And no, you are completely fine, thank you very much for telling me.

@/freyaShadow
Also about this, this is completely my fault, I am very sorry for this. I'll leave your bump ticket on as an apology ^^''
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW, it's completely fine, I misread the rules, somehow I thought was one per hour counting on our own last bump ^^' So it's totally fine if you don't count it towards the raffle, to be fair with the other people participating. That's what one gets for reading rules and watching a stream at the same time!
@SilverNW, it's completely fine, I misread the rules, somehow I thought was one per hour counting on our own last bump ^^' So it's totally fine if you don't count it towards the raffle, to be fair with the other people participating. That's what one gets for reading rules and watching a stream at the same time!
oh ok! ya i figured it was just a quick mistake but i dont really mind... also while im here, just gonna slip in a bump #26
oh ok! ya i figured it was just a quick mistake but i dont really mind... also while im here, just gonna slip in a bump #26
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 460 461