Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monthly Elemental Raffle(Closed)
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 460 461
Bump 5! [quote name="SayuriHawthorn" date="2020-11-29 20:44:19" ] [quote name="RQuestions" date="2020-11-29 08:36:20" ] [quote name="SayuriHawthorn" date="2020-11-29 07:58:09" ] fam I have guzzled so much water its ridiculous :,> my throat is still sore though is idk. I refuse to rest as of right now as I'm behind on grab bags and I want to sit down and update prizes. I wish my immune system didn't suck so hard as it does but I can't do anything about it. Anyways thank you for the concern I promise to rest up later after my ap computer science project is done ;; [/quote] im sure you know well be holding you to that lol [/quote] *Sweats in Fear* uh.. I rested up thanks to the power of medicine! Though I stood up doing my ap computer science project and let me tell you I Absolutely hated how many times I messed up my coding :,> Never again will I make an ap involving If statements! I cannot fathom it rn. Also, it's super late for me I should be asleep for class tomorrow as I do have to take a test for Ap Computer Science... :,> Joy [/quote] as a former programming mayor,,, how do you intend to do [i]anything[/i] without if/else statements lmao - even loops are just complex if/else statements in a nice coat. still,, good luck resting, you sound like you could really use it. sending you lucky vibes for the test!!
Bump 5!
SayuriHawthorn wrote on 2020-11-29 20:44:19:
RQuestions wrote on 2020-11-29 08:36:20:
SayuriHawthorn wrote on 2020-11-29 07:58:09:
fam I have guzzled so much water its ridiculous :,> my throat is still sore though is idk. I refuse to rest as of right now as I'm behind on grab bags and I want to sit down and update prizes. I wish my immune system didn't suck so hard as it does but I can't do anything about it. Anyways thank you for the concern I promise to rest up later after my ap computer science project is done ;;
im sure you know well be holding you to that lol

*Sweats in Fear*

uh.. I rested up thanks to the power of medicine! Though I stood up doing my ap computer science project and let me tell you I Absolutely hated how many times I messed up my coding :,> Never again will I make an ap involving If statements! I cannot fathom it rn. Also, it's super late for me I should be asleep for class tomorrow as I do have to take a test for Ap Computer Science... :,> Joy
as a former programming mayor,,, how do you intend to do anything without if/else statements lmao - even loops are just complex if/else statements in a nice coat.
still,, good luck resting, you sound like you could really use it. sending you lucky vibes for the test!!
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
all bumps caught up~
all bumps caught up~
XDRtGHs.png
@Renji21
Hello there~
Make sure you number your bumps!
Your current bump is bump 1 and your next one will be bump 2, let me know if you have any questions ^^
@Renji21
Hello there~
Make sure you number your bumps!
Your current bump is bump 1 and your next one will be bump 2, let me know if you have any questions ^^
XDRtGHs.png
bump 6!
bump 6!
bump 7!
bump 7!
bump 8!
bump 8!
bump 9!
bump 9!