Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monthly Elemental Raffle(Closed)
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 460 461
:,> sorry everyone I caught a cold my thanksgiving break sucks so hard rn but at least I finally got the energy to be back on again!
:,> sorry everyone I caught a cold my thanksgiving break sucks so hard rn but at least I finally got the energy to be back on again!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
feel better!!! <3
feel better!!! <3
>8u aww heck you're sick again, random reminder to drink water xD

Do get more rest fam >:0 hopefully any illnesses will stay far away from ya
>8u aww heck you're sick again, random reminder to drink water xD

Do get more rest fam >:0 hopefully any illnesses will stay far away from ya
@Winterling04 ty ^^!
@CilencioCerbera fam I have guzzled so much water its ridiculous :,> my throat is still sore though is idk. I refuse to rest as of right now as I'm behind on grab bags and I want to sit down and update prizes. I wish my immune system didn't suck so hard as it does but I can't do anything about it. Anyways thank you for the concern I promise to rest up later after my ap computer science project is done ;;
@Winterling04 ty ^^!
@CilencioCerbera fam I have guzzled so much water its ridiculous :,> my throat is still sore though is idk. I refuse to rest as of right now as I'm behind on grab bags and I want to sit down and update prizes. I wish my immune system didn't suck so hard as it does but I can't do anything about it. Anyways thank you for the concern I promise to rest up later after my ap computer science project is done ;;
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
[quote name="SayuriHawthorn" date="2020-11-29 07:58:09" ] fam I have guzzled so much water its ridiculous :,> my throat is still sore though is idk. I refuse to rest as of right now as I'm behind on grab bags and I want to sit down and update prizes. I wish my immune system didn't suck so hard as it does but I can't do anything about it. Anyways thank you for the concern I promise to rest up later after my ap computer science project is done ;; [/quote] im sure you know well be holding you to that lol
SayuriHawthorn wrote on 2020-11-29 07:58:09:
fam I have guzzled so much water its ridiculous :,> my throat is still sore though is idk. I refuse to rest as of right now as I'm behind on grab bags and I want to sit down and update prizes. I wish my immune system didn't suck so hard as it does but I can't do anything about it. Anyways thank you for the concern I promise to rest up later after my ap computer science project is done ;;
im sure you know well be holding you to that lol
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
bump #27
bump #27
boop
boop
XDRtGHs.png
boop 2!

(we can ignore bumps by you and sayori right @SilverNW?)
boop 2!

(we can ignore bumps by you and sayori right @SilverNW?)
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
@RQuestions
Yep ^^
@RQuestions
Yep ^^
XDRtGHs.png
bump #28
bump #28
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 460 461