Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5+ Year Old Dragons
1 2 3
@odile im good to give away Mac! :>

@Mordor I'll be keeping USB! But can I get back to you on Ascend though? Not sure on her yet!

@nekomimi sorry! Soda's been taken, anyone else you're interested in? :0c

@ViLight its been a few days and they havent gotten back to me so! You can get Sweets :>
@odile im good to give away Mac! :>

@Mordor I'll be keeping USB! But can I get back to you on Ascend though? Not sure on her yet!

@nekomimi sorry! Soda's been taken, anyone else you're interested in? :0c

@ViLight its been a few days and they havent gotten back to me so! You can get Sweets :>
[quote name="Dogmeat" date="2020-11-28 20:47:01" ] @ViLight its been a few days and they havent gotten back to me so! You can get Sweets :> [/quote] aaaaaaa thank you so much!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Dogmeat wrote on 2020-11-28 20:47:01:

aaaaaaa thank you so much!!!!
f62a32778c37d8947f2977188cf69307c455cb4b.png
@Dogmeat Is Cream and/or Ferrero looking for a new home?
@Dogmeat Is Cream and/or Ferrero looking for a new home?
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@Dogmeat

Is Nebula up for adoption? c:
Your lair has so many good color schemes btw I'm in love!
@Dogmeat

Is Nebula up for adoption? c:
Your lair has so many good color schemes btw I'm in love!

killything-small.gif
.. > Cyan
> she/her
> FR+0
@Dogmeat
Jellybean please!
Thank you!
@Dogmeat
Jellybean please!
Thank you!
@Dogmeat
Np!! that sounds good :-) (also sidenote love ur username don't think i've said that yet??)
@Dogmeat
Np!! that sounds good :-) (also sidenote love ur username don't think i've said that yet??)
@AlvildaBright: sorry! I'll be keeping both of those! :(

@Kiyruuin: thank you! :'> im quite proud of most of em so thats nice to hear! unfortunately i will be keeping nebula tho! :c

@Arune: I'm good to give away soda! c:

@Mordor: OMG thankyou, this old arse username was from way back in my fallout obsessed days omg ???? i was just surprised i could nab it at all at the time!

Alright yall! For now, i'm done giving dragons away minus anyone i told id recontact over some im still waffling on. c: I may open up again as time goes on tho!
@AlvildaBright: sorry! I'll be keeping both of those! :(

@Kiyruuin: thank you! :'> im quite proud of most of em so thats nice to hear! unfortunately i will be keeping nebula tho! :c

@Arune: I'm good to give away soda! c:

@Mordor: OMG thankyou, this old arse username was from way back in my fallout obsessed days omg ???? i was just surprised i could nab it at all at the time!

Alright yall! For now, i'm done giving dragons away minus anyone i told id recontact over some im still waffling on. c: I may open up again as time goes on tho!
1 2 3