Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5+ Year Old Dragons
1 2 3
Would you be willing to part with Cottoncandy or Tricks? They’re both really pretty dragons <33
Would you be willing to part with Cottoncandy or Tricks? They’re both really pretty dragons <33
much anxiety sorry if I don't reply to anything-
Hi, any chance you'd be willing to let go of Sorbet and Soda? :3 They're both so cute^^ (Sorbet and I are almost birthday buddies I just realized :O)
Hi, any chance you'd be willing to let go of Sorbet and Soda? :3 They're both so cute^^ (Sorbet and I are almost birthday buddies I just realized :O)
arcane.gif

he/him, FR Time +9 hrs
Gay as heck
@Dogmeat are fondant or cupcake available, I absolutely adore them!!! Id love to give them a good home!! I also love Sweets and cottoncandy but I think someone above me has already asked [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If none of them are available I also think Verti, sugar CrashReport and grape are gorgeous! Im only after one or two so everyone gets a fair chance, im just not sure which ones are available. They would be the oldest dragons I've ever had :)
@Dogmeat are fondant or cupcake available, I absolutely adore them!!! Id love to give them a good home!! I also love Sweets and cottoncandy but I think someone above me has already asked

If none of them are available I also think Verti, sugar CrashReport and grape are gorgeous! Im only after one or two so everyone gets a fair chance, im just not sure which ones are available. They would be the oldest dragons I've ever had :)
f62a32778c37d8947f2977188cf69307c455cb4b.png
@thorneaters: Sorry! I will be keeping both of those : (

@Arune: I'm fine giving away either! Which would you like? : )

@Creatigator: Sorry! Treat's part of a pair and Sugar I'll be keeping aswell!
@thorneaters: Sorry! I will be keeping both of those : (

@Arune: I'm fine giving away either! Which would you like? : )

@Creatigator: Sorry! Treat's part of a pair and Sugar I'll be keeping aswell!
@Ainya: Sorry! Tricks is part of a pair and I will also be keeping Cottoncandy :(

@Ailysha: I will be keeping Sorbet, but Soda is available! :>

@ViLight: Someone got to Sweets first, and from the rest I'm only comfortable giving away Grape if that's alright!! :>

EDIT: Actually, ViLight, depends on if they Choose Sweets or the other one! I'll keep you posted, I cant seem to read haha

I'll be sending the selected dragons over in a sec!
@Ainya: Sorry! Tricks is part of a pair and I will also be keeping Cottoncandy :(

@Ailysha: I will be keeping Sorbet, but Soda is available! :>

@ViLight: Someone got to Sweets first, and from the rest I'm only comfortable giving away Grape if that's alright!! :>

EDIT: Actually, ViLight, depends on if they Choose Sweets or the other one! I'll keep you posted, I cant seem to read haha

I'll be sending the selected dragons over in a sec!
Quote:

Thank you! That would be amazing

Fingers are crossed for sweets!!
Quote:

Thank you! That would be amazing

Fingers are crossed for sweets!!
Hello!

I would love to give MacintoshPlus a new home (I also just got back into the game, but am trying to fill out my lair with older dragons to match my others haha)
Hello!

I would love to give MacintoshPlus a new home (I also just got back into the game, but am trying to fill out my lair with older dragons to match my others haha)
howdy howdy hey !! what are our feelings on Ascend? (or maybe USB?) c: older dragons are p rad tbh
howdy howdy hey !! what are our feelings on Ascend? (or maybe USB?) c: older dragons are p rad tbh
Is soda still available? I'll even pay for him! :3
Is soda still available? I'll even pay for him! :3
bE4CAAO.gif She/her | Fr +2
limp biskrit breakstuff
Elf bowling
@Dogmeat any update on sweets? :)
@Dogmeat any update on sweets? :)
1 2 3