Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5+ Year Old Dragons
1 2 3
idk if there's any interest in Extremely Old Dragons, but i recently semi-got back into this game and was wondering if anyone would be interested in giving some old beasts good homes ????

some of them im going to keep, but most of them im not opposed to letting go of. just hmu with whoever you're thinking of and i'll let you know!
idk if there's any interest in Extremely Old Dragons, but i recently semi-got back into this game and was wondering if anyone would be interested in giving some old beasts good homes ????

some of them im going to keep, but most of them im not opposed to letting go of. just hmu with whoever you're thinking of and i'll let you know!
bump!
bump!
@Dogmeat

Could I have Tea and Retina please? :) I'll give them a great home! I love old dragons uwu
@Dogmeat

Could I have Tea and Retina please? :) I'll give them a great home! I love old dragons uwu
FbBE7dN.pnga129Nss.pngwOEIAes.png
tqGkHih.pngPgv53XB.png
WtQy0hm.pngo7CqYdD.png
BMbHYAh.png11efmKl.png
OfWMi9m.gif
@MaliciousMercy im a-ok to give away Tea but i think im going to keep Retina! :> ill pop her over and you can accept whenever!
@MaliciousMercy im a-ok to give away Tea but i think im going to keep Retina! :> ill pop her over and you can accept whenever!
I was interested in Dulce and CrashReport! Not sure what your feelings are on letting those 2 go, but let me know!
I was interested in Dulce and CrashReport! Not sure what your feelings are on letting those 2 go, but let me know!
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@Dogmeat

I'm interested in Duchess.
@Dogmeat

I'm interested in Duchess.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@LithoLab i'm def keeping Dulce, but im cool with giving away Crash! :> I'll send em over!

@Rockelle im def ok giving away Duchess! :>
@LithoLab i'm def keeping Dulce, but im cool with giving away Crash! :> I'll send em over!

@Rockelle im def ok giving away Duchess! :>
@Dogmeat
would you be willing to part with Seaside and maybe Screensaver?
@Dogmeat
would you be willing to part with Seaside and maybe Screensaver?
fr+3 | avatar | they
m0.png
@Dogmeat
Super awesome that you are willing to trade these!
If you are willing to part with either Jellybean or Sweets I would be happy to give them a good home!
@Dogmeat
Super awesome that you are willing to trade these!
If you are willing to part with either Jellybean or Sweets I would be happy to give them a good home!
@Dogmeat are Sugar and Treat available? I would love to give them both a home!!
@Dogmeat are Sugar and Treat available? I would love to give them both a home!!
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
1 2 3