Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2020 Monthly Festival Familiars
1 2
So I missed some of the Zodiac themed familiars? Can anyone advise an up-to-date list of the names of all the Zodiac familiars thus far so I can at least go buy them?

I'm making myself a goal for FR and I want to collect them all lol.

Please assist!
So I missed some of the Zodiac themed familiars? Can anyone advise an up-to-date list of the names of all the Zodiac familiars thus far so I can at least go buy them?

I'm making myself a goal for FR and I want to collect them all lol.

Please assist!
Filia de Lux de Caelo
@LuxOmne here's the ones we've gotten so far: [item=Shining Cancer][item=Crackling Leo][item=Burning Virgo][item=Enchanted Libra][item=Spoiling Scorpio][item=Unyielding Sagittarius]
@LuxOmne here's the ones we've gotten so far:

Shining Cancer Crackling Leo Burning Virgo Enchanted Libra Spoiling Scorpio Unyielding Sagittarius
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Thank you!

They're so expensive! I just blew all my money lol.
@After

Thank you!

They're so expensive! I just blew all my money lol.
Filia de Lux de Caelo
I am curious how they are going to manage the Zodiac familiars as there are 12 zodiac's but only 11 flights
I am curious how they are going to manage the Zodiac familiars as there are 12 zodiac's but only 11 flights
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
@Narconia the last fam is going to be a Fiona special!
@Narconia the last fam is going to be a Fiona special!
qbj5aU6.gif scroll.pngMKluVD5.giftheultimatecatsig.gif
I'm very excited to see the Ice Capricorn. :eyes:

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="@Thalath" date="2021-01-16 13:08:23" ] I'm very excited to see the Ice Capricorn. :eyes: [/quote] I'm pretty sure we're getting aquarius? If capricorn is the december one then it will be Fiona, a liiittle more waiting for that one unfortunately
@Thalath wrote on 2021-01-16 13:08:23:
I'm pretty sure we're getting aquarius? If capricorn is the december one then it will be Fiona, a liiittle more waiting for that one unfortunately
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
@Pyracantha

Ahhh, you might actually be correct on that one. Either way, it'll be awesome. Although I feel like Aquarius is certainly more.... Water, ALTHOUGH, Water also fits Pisces perfectly soooo

edit: Although Water is way too far ahead for Pisces. Awkward.
@Pyracantha

Ahhh, you might actually be correct on that one. Either way, it'll be awesome. Although I feel like Aquarius is certainly more.... Water, ALTHOUGH, Water also fits Pisces perfectly soooo

edit: Although Water is way too far ahead for Pisces. Awkward.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Awww I hope shadow is Aquarius bc I’m one but that would make no sense so yeah lol ice is good too
Awww I hope shadow is Aquarius bc I’m one but that would make no sense so yeah lol ice is good too
I was thinking they could do a genie in a jar for Aquarius/Ice given how Ice is known as the prisoner flight and genies are imprisoned in jars.

So we'd get Aquarius/Ice, Pisces/Shadow (anglerfish/flashlight fish, maybe?), Wind/Aries (cloud sheep! cloud sheep!) Taurus/Water (a true sea cow), and Gemini/Nature (I dunno what they'd do for this one. twin dryads, maybe?) if my math is correct.
I was thinking they could do a genie in a jar for Aquarius/Ice given how Ice is known as the prisoner flight and genies are imprisoned in jars.

So we'd get Aquarius/Ice, Pisces/Shadow (anglerfish/flashlight fish, maybe?), Wind/Aries (cloud sheep! cloud sheep!) Taurus/Water (a true sea cow), and Gemini/Nature (I dunno what they'd do for this one. twin dryads, maybe?) if my math is correct.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
1 2