Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 429 430
Ayy done

Thanks as always ^o^
Ayy done

Thanks as always ^o^
done!

@liteweaver
(sorry if i wasn't supposed to ping you, i didn't see who else I could ping)

i added myself to the self-editing pinglist (for one of the past giveaways), but i wasn't pinged for this giveaway. did i do put myself on the wrong list or smth?
done!

@liteweaver
(sorry if i wasn't supposed to ping you, i didn't see who else I could ping)

i added myself to the self-editing pinglist (for one of the past giveaways), but i wasn't pinged for this giveaway. did i do put myself on the wrong list or smth?
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

bump!
bump!
done
done
aHMlRC8.png
[center][emoji=earth rune size=1]
Lqph2GZ.gif
Entered :)
Entered :)
bump!
bump!
bump! ^^
bump! ^^
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Done! Here is a bump! Good luck everyone!
Done! Here is a bump! Good luck everyone!
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e089c849186627f7c306be54f4e8eb0c/4175fd316c1e5b79-c2/s540x810/89571336e7185cf2f2db13dcf4f6f5b14df6e238.png[/img][/center] [b]Wow, we really made it to December 1st already![/b] You know what that means? We're back this year with another [b]wishlist granting[/b] session hosted by the lovely [i]Co-op[/i]! We had quite a bit of fun granting some of your wishlists last year, and figured, why not do it again? Easy way to spread some holiday cheer! [b]Please read the entire post before posting. Thank you![/b] [center]---[/center] [center][b]Rules & Guidelines:[/b][/center] [quote] [b]1.[/b] While we cannot stop you from posting a wishlist full of KS items and first year items, please try to refrain from doing so! If we spend a bunch of cash on one or two people, that wouldn't be as fun, right? [b]2.[/b] That being said, there will be more than one or two winners. [b]3.[/b] Please keep your wishlist realistic. Think like 150kt max. You are more than welcome to ask for multiple cheaper items that come to about that price. [b]4.[/b] If you're able, please be as specific as possible. If you'd like apparel, do you happen to have a certain kind in mind? Hehe [b]5.[/b] Include your username in your post and a [b]direct link[/b] to your wishlist if you're not going to list your requests here on the thread! If it's in a dragon bio, you may link the dragon and state the wishlist is in the bio. If your wishlist is on your profile, please link your profile. This makes everything much easier to navigate. Thank you![/quote] Wishlist granting will run from today, December 1, 2020 through December 25, 2020. Please allow for about a week before we announce winners. Our chaotically scheduled Portal Giveaways are on pause until after the holidays. Fear not, we have other things planned for you guys. You'll be seeing a lot of the Co-op in this forum. [i]You should keep an eye out for a plague sprite in a santa hat.....[/i] Happy Holidays! Stay safe and cozy. [center]---[/center] [size=1] @arbi89 @fredddio @Dracu @terrors @Cynil @Lycoriae @Jinoga @Roheryn @ghostlyplants @Stella @thefallendm @StormFire3105 @SapphireLime @WolvesAndWings @Waveclaw @kumatan @Kristan @niceworld @pokemoncha @Sniper @Galatheid @Psychosis @dragonlover1234 @Djinyatta @Breezydragon @Ellapinky @Galaxial @irofe @theaudientvoid @Neraida @GarbagePal @Shathyny @BottledLightning @Arystafall @Crowharlequin @AkiraLiliphenXP @BJsBabes @dragonhorselover @Quillbit @Shyia @lessthankind @smolrogue @Asimiii @KnightYumi @summermagpie @ShadeytheDragon @LunaWolfie @ProHomo57 @crimsonpixie @similla @xoanon @AceStarr @CrashingCyclone @Nayafen @Hinatara @Ayxia @katimarlee @FinalFlight @COparade @VolcanicThunder @ArtemisAgrotera @Xayxayx @Jaderannosaurus @mekat @Vegasakura @Trilonyte @ILoveMyBirds @xBleedingHeartsx @AspenCrow @natsumereikosan @Solstices @ObiWanKenobles @aurallene @Phiastar @Jammer3jd5l @eonia @Lynz @LadyOfTheSkies @Hellnokitty @Deramadus @RoseKnight @HailstormDeath @PrincePotatoes @Smikkles @TheMonsters @TheCandyFae @Cerastium @AlvildaBright @Aurorafulnight @Starbunnies @Raxty @DarkSkyTheDemon @ScarfyArts @RubyMinx @perifinite @Asra9 @SterlingStars @TempestDragon @Frionivalis @horizonwalker @TheRedPaladin @lantian @TiniestTinsel @SocklessWonder @Duskphoenix @Exotics @lorri12 @Coward @BunnySox @AuggiesHoard @Sassapphire @Firefeather @DemonDog1102 @Shrugs @Silvereil @Aviander @Shinaka @answer @FinnFantastic @xiq @Bezonox @Bistre @User9125 @c33213 @Ikasama @KairinRose @KillerDragain @shortwaves @Crystalinastar @Zephyrwing @bloombug @Absol1234 @yeezy13 @Lunartwist @myriadofstars @Dysnomya @CupcakeCass @M00nWatcher @aeons @illusioned @717Cole @Rookie @MysticBeast @wanderingworlds @sprinklequeen @AetherDragon @LadyLarkin @Sairine @Leon071 @Dewberry @sakanapanda @MasakiStan @pythonesque @Snax @Archerfish @SapphireShield @Meowdle @Litoriadraconis @FrostNiskare @SilverRipple @Sinjin @Lixue @Laoshu @Ziggycat @SheerCold @CilencioCerbera @Tanji @2004 @madeleinee @Audible @chasmcrawlers @lionsaint @Storygeek @Fennecfox21 @takatsuki @Andraya @Catniss @CuddlyAlpaca @AngryToast @Solanceae @QueenNala @nebulavery @LilBoPeep @PansyBerryx @arlyn @Sarahlunawolf @Calee @honour @Sequel @CosmicVengeance @Dawnfire13 @SnacMeister @Nyrath @Avemeir @Kotiga @whirlwish @Herodias @Serpentinite @PastelSkythe @VelvetBop @MediaeLycan @dragongameNC @Vernor @ailysha @SpiritX @Casilica @VoidCoon @starrunner101 @GlamFelix @Hydrixz404 @QuirkyTea @WetDragon @sSix @MinnowFox @Fabellaura @Hinumi @Deladria @ezlu @amoebawasp @Baret @IllusiveFox @FaerieQueene @Aprycus @Karaca @commoncomitatus @KrazKitCat @overtherebear @meep @KuroOniyuri @Marcii08 @nymphaeas @Discowing @hawkeyyee @ilan @Lunalis @Stolen @Ern @DragonElles @Norayna0ekoa @LavenderDeer @Dragonraven21 @TheGodOfStories @entropie @MythDancer @Diamondsnake @CrystalDragon14 @Twalio @subernabur @KindJoey123 @bxy26 @ElysianMoon @NamelessTraveler @soidsant @Ruyime @samc18 @Gilan @Drauphnyr @leangreenbean @meh1129 @sickreaps @SweetAnguish @Firedove1211 @MotherOfBeardies @Aquatic @DistortedShadow @Starmane @FreyaShadow @lucifurLaurens @kaibutsu @Mida @Toxtricity @PotatoRabbit @JaythamFirestar @Rainbowlight @DragonDream @Karacal @Kirority @TetsBL @Mimifan101 @Screenmaster @Meadbhb @Levesque @SilverSong92 @Spirice @Lykantos @ReginaPhalange @Niya @TheFatRabbit @hashrapmodus413 @desertbloomer @Khi @XxCalypsoxX @Dwarfcichlidlvr @thegamemother @Franchesca @Karneol @Jivira @silvercats2 @Azcazach @Ruelle @SilverNW @Cactisays @Honeyfoot @EnglishRose @FlamingDragon02 @nonlineardogtime @LilliesAndRoses @Sofia007@ShinyAltaria @ronnie1107 @dragonfrosts @CelesticLeo @Kitty4801 @MoonSun18 @Morax @wuushi @GoddessYune @aquafilia @NeroDrag @nidoarisato @AWB @Cherryfleck @HammySammyWhammy @CrabRave @dontuworry @Wyakin @lilykitten5 @LostDollie @Aviv @Reignhart @deersoup @ruxily @softimp @GoldProtocol0451[/size]
89571336e7185cf2f2db13dcf4f6f5b14df6e238.png

Wow, we really made it to December 1st already! You know what that means? We're back this year with another wishlist granting session hosted by the lovely Co-op! We had quite a bit of fun granting some of your wishlists last year, and figured, why not do it again? Easy way to spread some holiday cheer! Please read the entire post before posting. Thank you!
---
Rules & Guidelines:
Quote:
1. While we cannot stop you from posting a wishlist full of KS items and first year items, please try to refrain from doing so! If we spend a bunch of cash on one or two people, that wouldn't be as fun, right?

2. That being said, there will be more than one or two winners.

3. Please keep your wishlist realistic. Think like 150kt max. You are more than welcome to ask for multiple cheaper items that come to about that price.

4. If you're able, please be as specific as possible. If you'd like apparel, do you happen to have a certain kind in mind? Hehe

5. Include your username in your post and a direct link to your wishlist if you're not going to list your requests here on the thread! If it's in a dragon bio, you may link the dragon and state the wishlist is in the bio. If your wishlist is on your profile, please link your profile. This makes everything much easier to navigate. Thank you!

Wishlist granting will run from today, December 1, 2020 through December 25, 2020. Please allow for about a week before we announce winners. Our chaotically scheduled Portal Giveaways are on pause until after the holidays. Fear not, we have other things planned for you guys. You'll be seeing a lot of the Co-op in this forum.

You should keep an eye out for a plague sprite in a santa hat.....

Happy Holidays! Stay safe and cozy.
---

@arbi89 @fredddio @Dracu @terrors @Cynil @Lycoriae @Jinoga @Roheryn @ghostlyplants @Stella @thefallendm @StormFire3105 @SapphireLime @WolvesAndWings @Waveclaw @kumatan @Kristan @niceworld @pokemoncha @Sniper @Galatheid @Psychosis @dragonlover1234 @Djinyatta @Breezydragon @Ellapinky @Galaxial @irofe @theaudientvoid @Neraida @GarbagePal @Shathyny @BottledLightning @Arystafall @Crowharlequin @AkiraLiliphenXP @BJsBabes @dragonhorselover @Quillbit @Shyia @lessthankind @smolrogue @Asimiii @KnightYumi @summermagpie @ShadeytheDragon @LunaWolfie @ProHomo57 @crimsonpixie @similla @xoanon @AceStarr @CrashingCyclone @Nayafen @Hinatara @Ayxia @katimarlee @FinalFlight @COparade @VolcanicThunder @ArtemisAgrotera @Xayxayx @Jaderannosaurus @mekat @Vegasakura @Trilonyte @ILoveMyBirds @xBleedingHeartsx @AspenCrow @natsumereikosan @Solstices @ObiWanKenobles @aurallene @Phiastar @Jammer3jd5l @eonia @Lynz @LadyOfTheSkies @Hellnokitty @Deramadus @RoseKnight @HailstormDeath @PrincePotatoes @Smikkles @TheMonsters @TheCandyFae @Cerastium @AlvildaBright @Aurorafulnight @Starbunnies @Raxty @DarkSkyTheDemon @ScarfyArts @RubyMinx @perifinite @Asra9 @SterlingStars @TempestDragon @Frionivalis @horizonwalker @TheRedPaladin @lantian @TiniestTinsel @SocklessWonder @Duskphoenix @Exotics @lorri12 @Coward @BunnySox @AuggiesHoard @Sassapphire @Firefeather @DemonDog1102 @Shrugs @Silvereil @Aviander @Shinaka @answer @FinnFantastic @xiq @Bezonox @Bistre @User9125 @c33213 @Ikasama @KairinRose @KillerDragain @shortwaves @Crystalinastar @Zephyrwing @bloombug @Absol1234 @yeezy13 @Lunartwist @myriadofstars @Dysnomya @CupcakeCass @M00nWatcher @aeons @illusioned @717Cole @Rookie @MysticBeast @wanderingworlds @sprinklequeen @AetherDragon @LadyLarkin @Sairine @Leon071 @Dewberry @sakanapanda @MasakiStan @pythonesque @Snax @Archerfish @SapphireShield @Meowdle @Litoriadraconis @FrostNiskare @SilverRipple @Sinjin @Lixue @Laoshu @Ziggycat @SheerCold @CilencioCerbera @Tanji @2004 @madeleinee @Audible @chasmcrawlers @lionsaint @Storygeek @Fennecfox21 @takatsuki @Andraya @Catniss @CuddlyAlpaca @AngryToast @Solanceae @QueenNala @nebulavery @LilBoPeep @PansyBerryx @arlyn @Sarahlunawolf @Calee @honour @Sequel @CosmicVengeance @Dawnfire13 @SnacMeister @Nyrath @Avemeir @Kotiga @whirlwish @Herodias @Serpentinite @PastelSkythe @VelvetBop @MediaeLycan @dragongameNC @Vernor @ailysha @SpiritX @Casilica @VoidCoon @starrunner101 @GlamFelix @Hydrixz404 @QuirkyTea @WetDragon @sSix @MinnowFox @Fabellaura @Hinumi @Deladria @ezlu @amoebawasp @Baret @IllusiveFox @FaerieQueene @Aprycus @Karaca @commoncomitatus @KrazKitCat @overtherebear @meep @KuroOniyuri @Marcii08 @nymphaeas @Discowing @hawkeyyee @ilan @Lunalis @Stolen @Ern @DragonElles @Norayna0ekoa @LavenderDeer @Dragonraven21 @TheGodOfStories @entropie @MythDancer @Diamondsnake @CrystalDragon14 @Twalio @subernabur @KindJoey123 @bxy26 @ElysianMoon @NamelessTraveler @soidsant @Ruyime @samc18 @Gilan @Drauphnyr @leangreenbean @meh1129 @sickreaps @SweetAnguish @Firedove1211 @MotherOfBeardies @Aquatic @DistortedShadow @Starmane @FreyaShadow @lucifurLaurens @kaibutsu @Mida @Toxtricity @PotatoRabbit @JaythamFirestar @Rainbowlight @DragonDream @Karacal @Kirority @TetsBL @Mimifan101 @Screenmaster @Meadbhb @Levesque @SilverSong92 @Spirice @Lykantos @ReginaPhalange @Niya @TheFatRabbit @hashrapmodus413 @desertbloomer @Khi @XxCalypsoxX @Dwarfcichlidlvr @thegamemother @Franchesca @Karneol @Jivira @silvercats2 @Azcazach @Ruelle @SilverNW @Cactisays @Honeyfoot @EnglishRose @FlamingDragon02 @nonlineardogtime @LilliesAndRoses @Sofia007@ShinyAltaria @ronnie1107 @dragonfrosts @CelesticLeo @Kitty4801 @MoonSun18 @Morax @wuushi @GoddessYune @aquafilia @NeroDrag @nidoarisato @AWB @Cherryfleck @HammySammyWhammy @CrabRave @dontuworry @Wyakin @lilykitten5 @LostDollie @Aviv @Reignhart @deersoup @ruxily @softimp @GoldProtocol0451
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 429 430