Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hidden city ((WOF rp closed))
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Ooooh nice!! I remember those commercials. Also staring an hour late would be great.
Ooooh nice!! I remember those commercials. Also staring an hour late would be great.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Lol ok, it would be nice if more schools would have that option. But oh well. Hopefully it would later in the future for the people who aren’t morning people.
Lol ok, it would be nice if more schools would have that option. But oh well. Hopefully it would later in the future for the people who aren’t morning people.
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
Me: Takes a short break

FR: Releases a beautiful new baby, my dergs get super hungry, thank whatever deity you want I don't have eggs, and Galore opens up

>:0

Starting late you say

We get out early ((AND WE ACTUALLY GET TO EAT LUNCH AT 12:00!!!!!)) on Wednesday.
Ok, backing up. We have lunch at like, 12:50 because of the horrid schedule. I just eat quietly in the background though.
Wednesdays are still cool though. Fridays are usually test/assessment/quiz days for me :')
Me: Takes a short break

FR: Releases a beautiful new baby, my dergs get super hungry, thank whatever deity you want I don't have eggs, and Galore opens up

>:0

Starting late you say

We get out early ((AND WE ACTUALLY GET TO EAT LUNCH AT 12:00!!!!!)) on Wednesday.
Ok, backing up. We have lunch at like, 12:50 because of the horrid schedule. I just eat quietly in the background though.
Wednesdays are still cool though. Fridays are usually test/assessment/quiz days for me :')
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Yes, same here, fridays aren’t very good for me either, and it’s even worse if there was a final on Monday too.
Yes, same here, fridays aren’t very good for me either, and it’s even worse if there was a final on Monday too.
sooo how are yall?
sooo how are yall?
WBsJuD1.png
[quote name="LittleRooster" date="2020-11-23 11:30:29" ] sooo how are yall? [/quote] good, on break rn :)
LittleRooster wrote on 2020-11-23 11:30:29:
sooo how are yall?

good, on break rn :)
Feeling like crap lately
Feeling like crap lately
On a road trip for fall break :)
On a road trip for fall break :)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Just vibing

Having a LOT of fun battling my same face syndrome. Sketching a quick headshot of every dragon in wof and 80% done with the muddy bois!

Ahhhhh I'm so proud of how unique they look.
Just vibing

Having a LOT of fun battling my same face syndrome. Sketching a quick headshot of every dragon in wof and 80% done with the muddy bois!

Ahhhhh I'm so proud of how unique they look.
7zcCDc4.png
Also holy guacamole Velvet's my most developed character how did this happen.

Having a huge AU mood too. Just neatly tied up my Cold Claws of a Nightly Blizzard AU ('Evil-ish' Whiteout AU) and feeling happy.

Pretty good day all in all
Also holy guacamole Velvet's my most developed character how did this happen.

Having a huge AU mood too. Just neatly tied up my Cold Claws of a Nightly Blizzard AU ('Evil-ish' Whiteout AU) and feeling happy.

Pretty good day all in all
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14