Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@WynTheMagician pinging myself for the future
@WynTheMagician pinging myself for the future
Very useful, thank you!
Very useful, thank you!
YMPbu9R.pngeq6zQ9M.pngpZJYyk4.png1YB0OjO.pnggE96VFA.png5Km2boY.pnglafK3Rf.png0HBKL8H.pngy41plqc.pngQGvYKGE.pngl8NOdbs.pngMesq6uj.png
@EgoLobster Genius. Thank you!! Perhaps I'll do one in Java now just for fun...
@EgoLobster Genius. Thank you!! Perhaps I'll do one in Java now just for fun...
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
hey i was wondering how one should price gen ones? i dont have any i intend to sell atm but itd be good for the future
hey i was wondering how one should price gen ones? i dont have any i intend to sell atm but itd be good for the future
Don’t worry we shall have wonderful dreams,
and when we wake up it’ll be spring.
Is three years considered not worth adding extra to the price anymore? I noticed the scratch guide adds no extra treasure if it's three years or lower, but the written guide here says add +50k for any year over two.
Is three years considered not worth adding extra to the price anymore? I noticed the scratch guide adds no extra treasure if it's three years or lower, but the written guide here says add +50k for any year over two.
ovr5btA.png
@calwyncove pinging myself for the future
@calwyncove pinging myself for the future
they/them pronouns - nonbinary / Remember to stay hydrated! /Site time +3 hours

Back after a 6-7 month hiatus! Happy Pride Month! (6/10/2021)
OMG @DanytheET and @EgoLobster THIS IS INCREADABLY HELPFUL!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much!!
OMG @DanytheET and @EgoLobster THIS IS INCREADABLY HELPFUL!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much!!
imma ping myself for the future 2 @IzzyLuvzDragonz
imma ping myself for the future 2 @IzzyLuvzDragonz
[quote name="FlightlessKiwi" date="2020-12-06 01:44:28" ] Such a bummer to find out the OP supports cops [/quote] @FlightlessKiwi While I agree with you, it appears that OP is a literal child. So, I'm not sure how this comment adds anything to all of us playing here on FR? OP's profile shows their experience as a minor has been exposure to copaganda through two parents, and they're likely still a dependent. That's a difficult position for a kid to be in. If you want some info on how to help people leave cults, I could give you some tips on how to make a difference for abolition. OP, I want to encourage you to find your own path, grow your own critical thinking, research abolition and carcerality for yourself, and know there is a supportive, nurturing community out here where it's safe to learn. Yes, it's a valid reaction to feel disappointment when someone is attached to a harmful ideology! But what's best is to let kids know that if they ever need to exit, we'll be there for them. There is a lot of room over the course of someone's entire life to grow away from reactionary movements. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
FlightlessKiwi wrote on 2020-12-06 01:44:28:
Such a bummer to find out the OP supports cops

@FlightlessKiwi While I agree with you, it appears that OP is a literal child. So, I'm not sure how this comment adds anything to all of us playing here on FR? OP's profile shows their experience as a minor has been exposure to copaganda through two parents, and they're likely still a dependent. That's a difficult position for a kid to be in. If you want some info on how to help people leave cults, I could give you some tips on how to make a difference for abolition.

OP, I want to encourage you to find your own path, grow your own critical thinking, research abolition and carcerality for yourself, and know there is a supportive, nurturing community out here where it's safe to learn.

Yes, it's a valid reaction to feel disappointment when someone is attached to a harmful ideology! But what's best is to let kids know that if they ever need to exit, we'll be there for them. There is a lot of room over the course of someone's entire life to grow away from reactionary movements.
@rockcorgo I must have missed their age! I’ll go delete my earlier comment. I also really hope OP gets the chance to educate themself on police brutality and misconduct in the world, and the corrupt nature of the police system as a whole!
@rockcorgo I must have missed their age! I’ll go delete my earlier comment. I also really hope OP gets the chance to educate themself on police brutality and misconduct in the world, and the corrupt nature of the police system as a whole!
5iXiC8z.png
v2PJF9u.png NSZvCod.png
eswSnrS.png DisQoWb.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31