Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@EgoLobster thank you for the tip! Do you know if there is any info somewhere about pricing G1s? It seems I have a handful of them!
@EgoLobster thank you for the tip! Do you know if there is any info somewhere about pricing G1s? It seems I have a handful of them!
@pandabear
G1s aren’t listed here because pricing is very subjective. It depends on the person. For example, I had a matchy double that I couldn’t sell for nearly 6 months but got immediate interest for a decently high price on a non double.

I’d make an Interest Check thread for the g1s!
@pandabear
G1s aren’t listed here because pricing is very subjective. It depends on the person. For example, I had a matchy double that I couldn’t sell for nearly 6 months but got immediate interest for a decently high price on a non double.

I’d make an Interest Check thread for the g1s!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster Ok thank you! Things are so different now!
@EgoLobster Ok thank you! Things are so different now!
@pandabear
A lot of things have changed for sure! If you have any questions at all, I’d be really happy to answer them, from gameplay to new features. Just shoot me a private message, and welcome back!
@pandabear
A lot of things have changed for sure! If you have any questions at all, I’d be really happy to answer them, from gameplay to new features. Just shoot me a private message, and welcome back!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Is there a full list somewhere of all the genes that are considered matching?
Is there a full list somewhere of all the genes that are considered matching?
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
@EgoLobster
this is wounderful!
@EgoLobster
this is wounderful!
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
@WICKEDisgood818
Perhaps you could try using the Scrying Workshop? Most combinations are Primary/Secondary, but there are a few, like Wasp/Bee/Glowtail, that are or may be Primary/Secondary/Tertiary.
@WICKEDisgood818
Perhaps you could try using the Scrying Workshop? Most combinations are Primary/Secondary, but there are a few, like Wasp/Bee/Glowtail, that are or may be Primary/Secondary/Tertiary.
how much would XYZ be? @egolobster
how much would XYZ be? @egolobster
@CreepyGirl
i know i am not them but inless it is a really rare color then it does not add anything
@CreepyGirl
i know i am not them but inless it is a really rare color then it does not add anything
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
k

k

1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31