Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@TakaEdakumi I'd buy her :)
I probably wouldn't find her in the AH but seeing as you posted here and I checked her out I'll mention why:
Her colors (and Element) are really nice to make her this year's Lightning rep, and she has circuit too. (I went through a circuit phase... and I still like it)
I also like both her parents, their look and names match and make me smile (and they are both still in your lair which counts for some unknown reason I can't put my finger on) :)
Also Akarui is the last kanji in both my daughters names... it's a pity her birthdate doesn't match one of them :D (but that would be too much synchronicity yeah?!)

PS I thought of joining Lightning Flight too - in your experience is it full of engineers and whack inventors like Tesla, introverted geniuses and mad scientists? :D
I probably wouldn't find her in the AH but seeing as you posted here and I checked her out I'll mention why:
Her colors (and Element) are really nice to make her this year's Lightning rep, and she has circuit too. (I went through a circuit phase... and I still like it)
I also like both her parents, their look and names match and make me smile (and they are both still in your lair which counts for some unknown reason I can't put my finger on) :)
Also Akarui is the last kanji in both my daughters names... it's a pity her birthdate doesn't match one of them :D (but that would be too much synchronicity yeah?!)

PS I thought of joining Lightning Flight too - in your experience is it full of engineers and whack inventors like Tesla, introverted geniuses and mad scientists? :D
qDkA25S.png
@EgoLobster

Is their an addition or base starting price for first generation dragons (XYZ)?
@EgoLobster

Is their an addition or base starting price for first generation dragons (XYZ)?
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
@TakaEdakumi Are you looking to sell Akarui? If so I'd be happy to give you 125,000T for her!
@TakaEdakumi Are you looking to sell Akarui? If so I'd be happy to give you 125,000T for her!
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
@KiwiNeko first gen dragons aren’t included because they’re in a league of their own, it depends entirely on the seller and buyer. I have one of the most valuable color doubles (white xyy) and he’s worth a lot of gems to so many people but I got him in a trade for a dragon I probably couldn’t sell for even 100g because the seller wanted that dragon.

Meanwhile, I bought a non double g1 with goat eyes for 5kg simply because I really wanted him, when to most he wouldn’t have been worth that much.

I would make a thread in Dragon Share asking for price ideas if you’ve got a g1 you want to sell. It’s a strange market that’s completely different for each person
@KiwiNeko first gen dragons aren’t included because they’re in a league of their own, it depends entirely on the seller and buyer. I have one of the most valuable color doubles (white xyy) and he’s worth a lot of gems to so many people but I got him in a trade for a dragon I probably couldn’t sell for even 100g because the seller wanted that dragon.

Meanwhile, I bought a non double g1 with goat eyes for 5kg simply because I really wanted him, when to most he wouldn’t have been worth that much.

I would make a thread in Dragon Share asking for price ideas if you’ve got a g1 you want to sell. It’s a strange market that’s completely different for each person
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
[quote name="gn0me" date="2020-05-12 18:16:53" ] @TakaEdakumi I'd buy her :) I probably wouldn't find her in the AH but seeing as you posted here and I checked her out I'll mention why: Her colors (and Element) are really nice to make her this year's Lightning rep, and she has circuit too. (I went through a circuit phase... and I still like it) I also like both her parents, their look and names match and make me smile (and they are both still in your lair which counts for some unknown reason I can't put my finger on) :) Also Akarui is the last kanji in both my daughters names... it's a pity her birthdate doesn't match one of them :D (but that would be too much synchronicity yeah?!) PS I thought of joining Lightning Flight too - in your experience is it full of engineers and whack inventors like Tesla, introverted geniuses and mad scientists? :D [/quote] Thanks, it's good to hear such a detailed perspective! Now when you say you'd buy her, do you mean you're interested in doing so, or was it a hypothetical statement? Because we could work something out if you're interested! It seems to me like your lair could be a good home! Also yes, we have a lot of those! I wouldn't say I'm much of a scientist or engineer myself, but I've always had a soft spot for electric elements and sci-fi themes, so I knew this was the flight for me!
gn0me wrote on 2020-05-12 18:16:53:

Thanks, it's good to hear such a detailed perspective! Now when you say you'd buy her, do you mean you're interested in doing so, or was it a hypothetical statement? Because we could work something out if you're interested! It seems to me like your lair could be a good home!

Also yes, we have a lot of those! I wouldn't say I'm much of a scientist or engineer myself, but I've always had a soft spot for electric elements and sci-fi themes, so I knew this was the flight for me!
ovr5btA.png
Awesome! Thanks!
{self ping}@NebulaDragon
Awesome! Thanks!
{self ping}@NebulaDragon
19153.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAuthor Adoption Agency 21400.png
Very Useful, however i dont think anyone would buy my derg, for 49kt [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60739094] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607391/60739094_350.png[/img] [/url] Coatl - 25kt Primary Common - 2kt Secondary Common - 2kt Tertiary Common - 2kt XYZ Matchy Colours - 5kt Eyes Match Colours - 3kt Breedable - 10kt TOTAL - 49kt
Very Useful, however i dont think anyone would buy my derg, for 49kt

60739094_350.png

Coatl - 25kt
Primary Common - 2kt
Secondary Common - 2kt
Tertiary Common - 2kt
XYZ Matchy Colours - 5kt
Eyes Match Colours - 3kt
Breedable - 10kt
TOTAL - 49kt
D423136-D-56-B1-4-ABF-B418-BC4618-CFE56-B.png
@XxHellRaiserxX

If I had the space I would buy him for that, it’s all about finding your market.
@XxHellRaiserxX

If I had the space I would buy him for that, it’s all about finding your market.
I just remembered this site existed after 4 years so all of my dragons are 4-6 years old, many were hatchlings so unbred and unnamed... what's the best way to go about selling them? Using this guide and putting them in the AH? Posting in the Dragons for Sale forum, or somewhere else? (If anyone peeks at my lair and sees any you're interested in, feel free to let me know. I don't even know where to start.)
I just remembered this site existed after 4 years so all of my dragons are 4-6 years old, many were hatchlings so unbred and unnamed... what's the best way to go about selling them? Using this guide and putting them in the AH? Posting in the Dragons for Sale forum, or somewhere else? (If anyone peeks at my lair and sees any you're interested in, feel free to let me know. I don't even know where to start.)
@pandabear

Hi there! I’ll link you to the old dragon collector association, they’d be interested! I’d also make an IC/Interest Check thread in dragon share.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110
@pandabear

Hi there! I’ll link you to the old dragon collector association, they’d be interested! I’d also make an IC/Interest Check thread in dragon share.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31