Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[quote name="FlightlessKiwi" date="2020-12-06 02:08:59" ] @rockcorgo I must have missed their age! I’ll go delete my earlier comment. I also really hope OP gets the chance to educate themself on police brutality and misconduct in the world, and the corrupt nature of the police system as a whole! [/quote] Same! tysm! [emoji=new friend size=1]
FlightlessKiwi wrote on 2020-12-06 02:08:59:
@rockcorgo I must have missed their age! I’ll go delete my earlier comment. I also really hope OP gets the chance to educate themself on police brutality and misconduct in the world, and the corrupt nature of the police system as a whole!

Same! tysm!
What about dragons that have "rare" color combinations that are either difficult to breed or virtually impossible to find on the AH?
What about dragons that have "rare" color combinations that are either difficult to breed or virtually impossible to find on the AH?
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
I think i've been pricing mine all wrong--
I think i've been pricing mine all wrong--
Why are XYY, XYX, XXY, more pricey than XYZ dragons?
Why are XYY, XYX, XXY, more pricey than XYZ dragons?
rfMohOX.png
@Lozeraux
It tends to be hard to hatch an XYY. XYX. XXY. XXX when the parents are normally XYZ dragons. It's only guaranteed if both parents have the exact same color(s).
@Lozeraux
It tends to be hard to hatch an XYY. XYX. XXY. XXX when the parents are normally XYZ dragons. It's only guaranteed if both parents have the exact same color(s).
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
[quote name="KiwiNeko" date="2021-08-31 18:18:30" ] @Lozeraux It tends to be hard to hatch an XYY. XYX. XXY. XXX when the parents are normally XYZ dragons. It's only guaranteed if both parents have the exact same color(s). [/quote] Ooooh got it. How bout oldies dragons? Why are they more pricey?
KiwiNeko wrote on 2021-08-31 18:18:30:
@Lozeraux

Ooooh got it. How bout oldies dragons? Why are they more pricey?
rfMohOX.png
@Lozeraux Older lairs tend to become "dead" accounts. Meaning they don't login anymore. This has made older dragons harder to get because the older they are harder, the fewer dragons available. Sometimes the prices for older dragons can be a bit extreme. XD
@Lozeraux Older lairs tend to become "dead" accounts. Meaning they don't login anymore. This has made older dragons harder to get because the older they are harder, the fewer dragons available. Sometimes the prices for older dragons can be a bit extreme. XD
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
How long do you wait to add the 10k for being unbred?
How long do you wait to add the 10k for being unbred?
I wish I'd found this post sooner.
I wish I'd found this post sooner.
30fd12f53993be13e02ea14a6b77eb2e8efa996b.png
Does it matter if the dragon is still a hatchling or not ?
Does it matter if the dragon is still a hatchling or not ?
ferberus.png
7NSPPKK.png
mmoRz30.png
yZFrBUC.png
hEXkWLl.png
imageedit_3_6863082091-min_1.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31