Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 180 181
i havent been this excited about anything on this site for YEARS!
BUT

i'm really not liking the female Veil pose. Its cute, but i dont think it should've been the final base.
You can't see half her body both because of her hair and her wings (and you cant see her neck at all tbh), whereas if you look at all the other F breed poses then you'll notice the vast majority of their body is always visible (the M Veil pose doesnt have this issue- you can see a good chunk of his body)
I think you could've come up with something else unique for the F veil pose that would've suited its purpose better (a reference).
i havent been this excited about anything on this site for YEARS!
BUT

i'm really not liking the female Veil pose. Its cute, but i dont think it should've been the final base.
You can't see half her body both because of her hair and her wings (and you cant see her neck at all tbh), whereas if you look at all the other F breed poses then you'll notice the vast majority of their body is always visible (the M Veil pose doesnt have this issue- you can see a good chunk of his body)
I think you could've come up with something else unique for the F veil pose that would've suited its purpose better (a reference).
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
Checking in to add my two cents- I don’t often play FR anymore other than festivals and updates like this. But I do have to be completely honest, not having a way to get these aside from the gem marketplace upon their launch is a bit odd? The other breeds were introduced with free scrolls/eggs. I think even just a single scroll would have fit with the theme of gifting new breeds? But I can understand if this is because they’re gem marketplace breed. (Though it still doesn’t sit right but that’s just my personal opinion)

I’ll be honest I’m not a huge fan of this particular breed, I like the body? But the wings look a bit awkward and the hair being draped makes them look wet?? I don’t think I’ll be getting one unless they manage to become cheap in the auction house (which is a shame I wanted at least one breeding pair of each ancient breed, but then again I’m not too keen so it’s not a bother)

I am happy though to see new content. And thank you for the food.
Checking in to add my two cents- I don’t often play FR anymore other than festivals and updates like this. But I do have to be completely honest, not having a way to get these aside from the gem marketplace upon their launch is a bit odd? The other breeds were introduced with free scrolls/eggs. I think even just a single scroll would have fit with the theme of gifting new breeds? But I can understand if this is because they’re gem marketplace breed. (Though it still doesn’t sit right but that’s just my personal opinion)

I’ll be honest I’m not a huge fan of this particular breed, I like the body? But the wings look a bit awkward and the hair being draped makes them look wet?? I don’t think I’ll be getting one unless they manage to become cheap in the auction house (which is a shame I wanted at least one breeding pair of each ancient breed, but then again I’m not too keen so it’s not a bother)

I am happy though to see new content. And thank you for the food.
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
FINALLY!!!
FINALLY!!!
@MagicMetal gem breeds don't get free gifts like that. Instead, they gave us an exclusive familiar that is getting retired after today. Yes, they started a trend with the other ancients but I don't feel that means they HAVE to give us a free anything, considering they said back in May that this would be a gem breed (I realize you may not know that since you aren't here that often ;) ) I love this breed. My second favorite on the whole site and they are just gorgeous. I've got a breeding pair ready to hatch babies tomorrow if anyone is interested: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51027502][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510276/51027502_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64763239][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647633/64763239_350.png[/img][/url] And then I have this girl who is part of a pair that I share with a friend of mine (@runewander) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64976809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649769/64976809_350.png[/img][/url] I may not be able to control myself with this breed. Kind of like skydancers lol.
@MagicMetal gem breeds don't get free gifts like that. Instead, they gave us an exclusive familiar that is getting retired after today. Yes, they started a trend with the other ancients but I don't feel that means they HAVE to give us a free anything, considering they said back in May that this would be a gem breed (I realize you may not know that since you aren't here that often ;) )

I love this breed. My second favorite on the whole site and they are just gorgeous. I've got a breeding pair ready to hatch babies tomorrow if anyone is interested:

51027502_350.png

64763239_350.png

And then I have this girl who is part of a pair that I share with a friend of mine (@runewander)

64976809_350.png

I may not be able to control myself with this breed. Kind of like skydancers lol.
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
Ahoy~ @cinnamonbits17

While the first pair is gorgeous (and you should be proud), I've been previewing the other two in a Nature Nest and I can't get one bad Offspring Possibility from Amber & Sprite.
Ahoy~ @cinnamonbits17

While the first pair is gorgeous (and you should be proud), I've been previewing the other two in a Nature Nest and I can't get one bad Offspring Possibility from Amber & Sprite.
51869224495_009a03ea69_o.png
@Muttboy i can put you on the list for one of their offspring if you would like?
@Muttboy i can put you on the list for one of their offspring if you would like?
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
[quote name="Muttboy" date="2020-11-19 05:18:47" ] Ahoy~ @cinnamonbits17 While the first pair is gorgeous (and you should be proud), I've been previewing the other two in a Nature Nest and I can't get one bad Offspring Possibility from Amber & Sprite. [/quote] They will be put on a wind nest, if thats okay? Green eyes still to match :D My guy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63007160][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630072/63007160_350.png[/img][/url]
Muttboy wrote on 2020-11-19 05:18:47:
Ahoy~ @cinnamonbits17

They will be put on a wind nest, if thats okay? Green eyes still to match :D

My guy
63007160_350.png
Pyhp7X1.png
DEAR GOODNESS THIS BREED IS SO BEAUTIFUL! <3
DEAR GOODNESS THIS BREED IS SO BEAUTIFUL! <3
SQodkms.gifWFXTlLB.gif>Dragons for sale!
Why is it every other time a new ancient was announced we got a locked free breed change for it, but this time it’s a heck ton of gems and we don’t even get a locked scroll for our account? Just a dumb familiar? Okay...
Why is it every other time a new ancient was announced we got a locked free breed change for it, but this time it’s a heck ton of gems and we don’t even get a locked scroll for our account? Just a dumb familiar? Okay...
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@cinnamonbits17
I wasn’t aware that gem MP breeds don’t get given as gifts, And thank you for clarifying, but I’m still allowed to think it feels wrong and I didn’t say they needed to either. Just that I personally don’t like that there wasn’t a gifted breed change ect as there have been for the two so far. Granted I wrote that at like 4am. Apologies if my tone was off.

And I’m allowed to personally dislike a species.. that doesn’t mean you can’t like them or that I need to be “proved” they can look nice. I’m glad you can enjoy something that I personally don’t like.

@cinnamonbits17
I wasn’t aware that gem MP breeds don’t get given as gifts, And thank you for clarifying, but I’m still allowed to think it feels wrong and I didn’t say they needed to either. Just that I personally don’t like that there wasn’t a gifted breed change ect as there have been for the two so far. Granted I wrote that at like 4am. Apologies if my tone was off.

And I’m allowed to personally dislike a species.. that doesn’t mean you can’t like them or that I need to be “proved” they can look nice. I’m glad you can enjoy something that I personally don’t like.

16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 180 181