Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 180 181
ahhhhhh! I want 20! They're so cuuuute
ahhhhhh! I want 20! They're so cuuuute
These are seriously so amazing - possibly my favourite Ancient Breed yet and I don't even have any yet! Those unique tertiary genes are SO beautiful!!!
These are seriously so amazing - possibly my favourite Ancient Breed yet and I don't even have any yet! Those unique tertiary genes are SO beautiful!!!
rkC7fxE.png
I feel like I should be excited for this, but honestly, it's meh.

TBH, I've been pretty meh about all the ancient breeds, but this is by far the least I've cared. I guess I was just hoping for something with real wow factor.
I feel like I should be excited for this, but honestly, it's meh.

TBH, I've been pretty meh about all the ancient breeds, but this is by far the least I've cared. I guess I was just hoping for something with real wow factor.
[quote name="meowmeowmeow222" date="2020-11-17 17:32:26" ] [quote name="Jessyta" date="2020-11-17 12:57:21" ] [quote name="swinlock" date="2020-11-12 11:08:27" ] i like how the playerbase has been constantly complaining for like, actual fixes to the site and then staff just goes "hm. cashgrabs will fix this" and then they throw out another ancient breed [/quote] It's almost as though different staff members work on different things, and a site needs money to operate ;O [/quote] thiiiiis. how are they supposed to pay the staff that code those fixes well without funds, huh? [/quote] IMAGINE CALLING SMTH A CASHGRAB WHEN IT USES IN SITE CURRENCY LIKE DUDE. This isn't what a cash grab is a cash grab is if the veilspun were priced at actually money or real life currency. This is a gem breed this isn't required to have one in game. There are other ways to get gems than buying them. :facepalm:
meowmeowmeow222 wrote on 2020-11-17 17:32:26:
Jessyta wrote on 2020-11-17 12:57:21:
swinlock wrote on 2020-11-12 11:08:27:
i like how the playerbase has been constantly complaining for like, actual fixes to the site and then staff just goes "hm. cashgrabs will fix this" and then they throw out another ancient breed
It's almost as though different staff members work on different things, and a site needs money to operate ;O
thiiiiis. how are they supposed to pay the staff that code those fixes well without funds, huh?

IMAGINE CALLING SMTH A CASHGRAB WHEN IT USES IN SITE CURRENCY LIKE DUDE. This isn't what a cash grab is a cash grab is if the veilspun were priced at actually money or real life currency. This is a gem breed this isn't required to have one in game. There are other ways to get gems than buying them. :facepalm:
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Wow!!! I'm not super active on here nowadays, but I decided to check back in and OMG I LOVE THE VEILSPUN!!! This might be my new favorite breed! <3
Wow!!! I'm not super active on here nowadays, but I decided to check back in and OMG I LOVE THE VEILSPUN!!! This might be my new favorite breed! <3
efp3UiJ.png
[quote name="Hyef" date="2020-11-18 05:28:49" ] [quote name="meowmeowmeow222" date="2020-11-17 17:32:26" ] [quote name="Jessyta" date="2020-11-17 12:57:21" ] [quote name="swinlock" date="2020-11-12 11:08:27" ] i like how the playerbase has been constantly complaining for like, actual fixes to the site and then staff just goes "hm. cashgrabs will fix this" and then they throw out another ancient breed [/quote] It's almost as though different staff members work on different things, and a site needs money to operate ;O [/quote] thiiiiis. how are they supposed to pay the staff that code those fixes well without funds, huh? [/quote] IMAGINE CALLING SMTH A CASHGRAB WHEN IT USES IN SITE CURRENCY LIKE DUDE. This isn't what a cash grab is a cash grab is if the veilspun were priced at actually money or real life currency. This is a gem breed this isn't required to have one in game. There are other ways to get gems than buying them. :facepalm: [/quote] this- ive never bought a single gem using usd and i've probably aquired over 2000 gems over one year , more if i needed them and didnt waste my treasure on impulse buying stuff Not to mention you can buy their offspring with treasure ... just wait some time and they will eventually become cheaper as there's more population ... dont cry about stuff like this :/ wildclaws are also a gem breed and you can easily buy their offspring
Hyef wrote on 2020-11-18 05:28:49:
meowmeowmeow222 wrote on 2020-11-17 17:32:26:
Jessyta wrote on 2020-11-17 12:57:21:
swinlock wrote on 2020-11-12 11:08:27:
i like how the playerbase has been constantly complaining for like, actual fixes to the site and then staff just goes "hm. cashgrabs will fix this" and then they throw out another ancient breed
It's almost as though different staff members work on different things, and a site needs money to operate ;O
thiiiiis. how are they supposed to pay the staff that code those fixes well without funds, huh?

IMAGINE CALLING SMTH A CASHGRAB WHEN IT USES IN SITE CURRENCY LIKE DUDE. This isn't what a cash grab is a cash grab is if the veilspun were priced at actually money or real life currency. This is a gem breed this isn't required to have one in game. There are other ways to get gems than buying them. :facepalm:

this- ive never bought a single gem using usd and i've probably aquired over 2000 gems over one year , more if i needed them and didnt waste my treasure on impulse buying stuff
Not to mention you can buy their offspring with treasure ... just wait some time and they will eventually become cheaper as there's more population ... dont cry about stuff like this :/ wildclaws are also a gem breed and you can easily buy their offspring
Veilspuns look so pretty!! There weren't many tertiary gene options that interested me that much and first I was kinda sad that there wasn't a one freebie for all players, but now I at least have a goal to work for, which is getting a breed change scroll!
Veilspuns look so pretty!! There weren't many tertiary gene options that interested me that much and first I was kinda sad that there wasn't a one freebie for all players, but now I at least have a goal to work for, which is getting a breed change scroll!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png nepo • she/they • fr+10
Oh m,y goodness they're so cute!!! [emoji=veilspun love size=1]
Oh m,y goodness they're so cute!!!
I've sailed the wide oceans four decades or more
And ofttimes I've wondered what I do it for
I don't know the answer, it's pleasure and pain
With life to live over, I'd do it again

Wave over wave - Jim Payne
I really like this breed! Both poses are so pretty! <3
I really like this breed! Both poses are so pretty! <3
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
YES!!
YES!!
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 180 181