Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on Finding Abandoned Lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="AmethystLynx" date="2020-11-18 10:32:11" ] It's because they obviously quit before the tabs update came out/liquidated their lair and consolidated it, so it's unlikely they'll return [/quote] But it doesn't mean that. I only have one tab.
AmethystLynx wrote on 2020-11-18 10:32:11:
It's because they obviously quit before the tabs update came out/liquidated their lair and consolidated it, so it's unlikely they'll return
But it doesn't mean that. I only have one tab.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Yeah not necessarily, not everyone uses tabs or den. But I always give them a "like" even if the owner will never see it :)
Yeah not necessarily, not everyone uses tabs or den. But I always give them a "like" even if the owner will never see it :)
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I just logged in for the first time in 3 years randomly, haha. The lairs may be abandoned for now, but it isn't forever for some :)
I just logged in for the first time in 3 years randomly, haha. The lairs may be abandoned for now, but it isn't forever for some :)
It's really really sad for me to stumble across abandoned lairs, especially if they have really pretty dergs or super valuable items
just think
those people with icicle chains on every derg or sprites squatting next to their dragons whose last post was in like 2016
\they'd have so much fun on the game now, a guaranteed headstart
It's really really sad for me to stumble across abandoned lairs, especially if they have really pretty dergs or super valuable items
just think
those people with icicle chains on every derg or sprites squatting next to their dragons whose last post was in like 2016
\they'd have so much fun on the game now, a guaranteed headstart
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
it's very sad. i feel kinda bad looking at pretty dergs with valuable items and fams, or interesting lore, then looking at the empty energy bars. sometimes i wish i could save a few of those dragons, give them a second chance...
it's very sad. i feel kinda bad looking at pretty dergs with valuable items and fams, or interesting lore, then looking at the empty energy bars. sometimes i wish i could save a few of those dragons, give them a second chance...
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
it's not my lair, and they're just pixels. Either they come back, or they don't. It has nothing to do with me either way? Sounds harsh, but I don't really understand the deal. If i like the dragon i'll drop a like and move on
it's not my lair, and they're just pixels. Either they come back, or they don't. It has nothing to do with me either way? Sounds harsh, but I don't really understand the deal. If i like the dragon i'll drop a like and move on
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
It's pretty sad. I just went to check on some folks who went in on a ten print of an accent way back in the day and found I was the only one still playing. Feels weird having the only "living" copy like some ancient relic.
It's pretty sad. I just went to check on some folks who went in on a ten print of an accent way back in the day and found I was the only one still playing. Feels weird having the only "living" copy like some ancient relic.
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
[quote name="StaticSeraph" date="2020-11-18 10:16:18" ] I don't really feel anything tbh [/quote]
StaticSeraph wrote on 2020-11-18 10:16:18:
I don't really feel anything tbh
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
We don't really care? :D
Just because they aren't active now doesn't mean they can't ever come back. And even if they are gone forever their dragons are still on site available to be admired c: It's kinda nice.
We don't really care? :D
Just because they aren't active now doesn't mean they can't ever come back. And even if they are gone forever their dragons are still on site available to be admired c: It's kinda nice.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@retrodetective I agree, I just find them kinda strange, almost like I stumbled upon something I shouldn't be seeing. Like when you see a completely empty amusement park something just feels wrong? I don't know how to describe it any other way. The closest thing I can relate it to is Liminal Spaces. (A transitional space that has been abandoned, like the creepypasta [url=https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/The_Backrooms] The Backrooms[/url]) I guess I also do have a bit of remorse because I have an old lair that all my dragons are sitting around in. The password to that account is long gone so I can never go back to those dragons that I spent a good portion of my young childhood with. Mostly I don't really care but sometimes it is kinda strange to run into abandoned accounts. [img]https://i.imgur.com/XJ9Uvi2.jpg[/img] (Just an example of a Liminal Space if you needed a visual ^u^)
@retrodetective

I agree, I just find them kinda strange, almost like I stumbled upon something I shouldn't be seeing. Like when you see a completely empty amusement park something just feels wrong? I don't know how to describe it any other way. The closest thing I can relate it to is Liminal Spaces. (A transitional space that has been abandoned, like the creepypasta The Backrooms)

I guess I also do have a bit of remorse because I have an old lair that all my dragons are sitting around in. The password to that account is long gone so I can never go back to those dragons that I spent a good portion of my young childhood with.

Mostly I don't really care but sometimes it is kinda strange to run into abandoned accounts.

XJ9Uvi2.jpg
(Just an example of a Liminal Space if you needed a visual ^u^)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7